Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb (17559 Views)

Poll: Which team will get all 3 points?

Chelsea: 54% (67 votes)
Arsenal: 36% (45 votes)
Neither; they'll draw: 9% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 7th February 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by dayokanu(m): 6:30am On Feb 08, 2010
This is absolute tosh.
EPL is the toughest league in the world.
Lil wonder, super-class managers like Ramos and Benitez failed to win in the EPL despite spending tonnes of cash.
How can anyone doubt the class of EPL? Real Madrid will not finish in the top 3 in the EPL.

Toughest league and Mourinho won at first attempt with a club that had not won in 50years, Ancelotti on the way to winning, Grant without a coaching license missed by whiskers.

BTW Queroz didnt win a spoon in the La Liga while Ramos and Benitez won trophies in their first 12 months in charge of EPL sides

Wenger who couldnt win Japanese league and won the French league once won the EPL in his first full season

Lil wonder the National team had to employ foreign coaches
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by slap1(m): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2010
Diz pple and their yeye front page sef. Mmsscccheeeewwww! Na Wenger cause am sha.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by sayso: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2010
Now that the nemesis are over,let the league begin.Arsenal is good chasing the park.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by tkb417(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Toughest league and Mourinho won at first attempt with a club that had not won in 50years, Ancelotti on the way to winning, Grant without a coaching license missed by whiskers.

BTW Queroz didnt win a spoon in the La Liga while Ramos and[b] Benitez won trophies [/b] in their first 12 months in charge of EPL sides

Wenger who couldnt win Japanese league and won the French league once won the EPL in his first full season

Lil wonder the National team had to employ foreign coaches
no logic or whatsoever in this post
Mourhino won at first attempt? the present Barca coach won 6 trophies in his 3rd attempt abi? and does that make La liga shitty?
i dont even wanna attempt to comment on the other points cos they looked and read like a nursery school ryhme from a kindergarten who hasnt mastered the act speaking coherently. This your post reek nothing but utter rubbish

Benitez won the UCL in his first year in europe with Pool who and who did he beat to win the trophy?  spurs and Everton?
i dont know what to say again
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by FBS: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2010
A wonderful day at the office.

Thank God.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by seunspice(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2010
My favourite quotes from Arsenal vs Chelsea situations.
1. Didn't we watch this game last week?
2. Arsene Wenger stated after Chelsea won 3-0 at the Emirates that Drogba "doesn't do a lot." Imagine if he actually did something Arsene.
3. So the picture finally came through. Drogba weeping profusely for the gunners. (by scoring against them every game 12 out of 10 now).

Other quotes to come as soon as i get them.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by seunspice(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2010
Jose Mourinho on Arsenal and Wenger:
At the beginning of the season i hated Arsenal because they were beating everybody in the league, but when in November they started droping points everywhere i loved them, i loved them till the end of the season. I hope i love them and United next season too. You can't but love them.
“I think he is one of these people who is a Viewer. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea.” – on Arsène Wenger

“Look at the way teams play against Arsenal. They don’t believe they can win. They don’t believe.”
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by dbigrod(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2010
[size=16pt]
~Sauron~:

Man Utd's number 2(Carlos Queiroz) made it to Real Madrid.

La Liga is a lower league compared to the EPL.
Only 2 teams are decent in La Liga(Real Madrid and Barcelona).
Currently, 6 teams are decent in the EPL(The Top Four + Man City and Tottenham).

Currently, 8 teams are decent in the EPL(The Top Four + Man City and Tottenham+aston villa+everton).
[/size]
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by bandely(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2010
Genuflect:

Pa ken, instead make you agree say you fuk up, you still dey yearn dust on top. I don't understand why people won't act mature on this NairaLand sef
NO mind the mumu jare!
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by Virgo83(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2010
Arsenal is an Hypertension Team, She doesn't fit to be among the top four.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by sim1050: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2010
the answer to that question remains to be seen

Need books on relationships, self improvement, money making, sex, freebies n lots of other crazy stuff?

www.greatbooks.350.com
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by Meldrick(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2010
ohhhh!!!! i love the caption. chelsea crushes arsenal or maybe it would have been drogba destroys arsenal.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by olawahle: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2010
chelsea we born to win,
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by Pamperme: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2010
slap1:

Diz pple and their yeye front page sef. Mmsscccheeeewwww! Na Wenger cause am sha.

cheesy cheesy No vex abeg!  better luck next time and please tell your Wenger to get a striker!  grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by ochukoccna: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2010
Virgo83:

Arsenal is an Hypertension Team, She doesn't fit to be among the top four.
Nah, Arsenal always flatters to deceive. I guess we are saying the same thing only using different language.  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by ochukoccna: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2010
Pamperme:

cheesy cheesy No vex abeg!  better luck next time and please tell your Wenger to [size=14pt]get a striker[/size]grin
That deaf proud French man! shocked shocked
E go hear? undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by sayso: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2010
Arsenal the only team in the current premiership league to go the whole season unbeaten,we will carry this league will all the bad results coming our way.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by gidson12(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2010
Arsenal na moi moi na
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by 2tait: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2010
Well, the match ended 2:0 in favour of Chelsea. Up Blues.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by busybody20: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2010
Rest In Peace Arsenal!   Man U is Next!!  tongue

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by mykali(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
Arsenal?
i'm still laughing in Diaby grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by btlasisi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
What do u guys expect before. Arsenal baby boys Vs Chelsea all 4 Men. Can't u see that the difference is clear. This is what we call experience which money or tallent can not buy you but got to learn it period.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by milkan05(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
Had the Arsenal boss managed to pull off those deals then Gunners fans might have been celebrating tonight, but instead, they’ll be drowning their sorrows - providing they're prepared to spend a little more freely than their manager, of course.

quote from goal.com

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by gbenga9ja(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
im an arsenal fan and will continue to be forever, but i purposely decided not to watch the match on sunday against chelsea because i knew it would come to this and i really didn't wanna have my day spoiled. there will be another day and another time though when man u and chelsea fc will feel our wrath. enuf said
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by gbenga9ja(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
im an arsenal fan and will continue to be forever, but i purposely decided not to watch the match on sunday against chelsea because i knew it would come to this and i really didn't wanna have my day spoiled. there will be another day and another time though when man u and chelsea fc will feel our wrath. enuf said
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by ndgfx(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
gbenga_9ja:

WORD!!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by bandely(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
gbenga_9ja:

When will that be?

Is it until Osama gets an Oscar? or Obama becomes Nigeria president? Mschew
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by dyabman(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
gbenga_9ja:

Idiot, did you say wrath?
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by vislabraye(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
Wenger's wisdom is turning into foolishness. January has just ended and who did he bring? Sol Campbell because he was free. He should be looking for a way to discard Sylvestre, but he added another old stuff to the team. Tot he said he wanted to build a youthful team.

I think its high time he gets warned or get fired. He is no longer ambitious,
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by dyabman(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2010
vislabraye:

Wenger's wisdom [b]has turned [/b]into foolishness. January has just ended and who did he bring? Sol Campbell because he was free. He should be looking for a way to discard Sylvestre, but he added another old stuff to the team. Tot he said he wanted to build a youthful team.

I think its high time he gets warned or get fired. He is no longer ambitious,

point of correction cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by shamsul79: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
i don't like chelsea becouse i want MU win,
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb by abiolapau(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2010
well even though am a gunner i still don't believe the blues can beat us as for me i can expect a 2-0 win over the blues

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 25th November 2018 / Mikel Obi Charged With Misconduct / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (4 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.