Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is Blogging Still Profitable? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Blogging Still Profitable? (545 Views)

Is Web Development Still Profitable / Is Blogging Still Lucrative Or Should I Start Drop Shipping? / Is Your Bulk Sms Business Still Profitable? Here’s What To Do… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Blogging Still Profitable? by Pearstep: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Many people have been asking is blogging is still profitable? The answer is yes blogging is still very much profitable. Just because you search on search engines and see thousands of blog doesn't mean is not still profitable and you can't make it. Before going into blogging I always advise people to yourself the reason why you want to blog and what have passion for blogging, if you can answer it then you will be successful. Everyone knows to make it you have to be unique and different but when you want to write about a topic you find out it has been written thousand times then you give up, don't do that because it only means you are not creative. There is nothing you want to write about that has not be written, all you have to do is read different people's post and make it unique with your idea and people might like yours more than others and bookmark your page. Can someone make it big in blogging? Yes you can they are thousands of affiliate programs and advertising networks out there looking for publishers, even till today Google AdSense still needs publishers all you have to do is to be creative, work on your traffic and seo. About blogging platform I wrote about it here for newbie so can choose your choice.

How can I make money with affiliate programs?
Affiliate programs can fetch millions in a month depending on your traffic, and the type of niche you are into. You can't be blogging about technology and be advertising educational affiliate program, it won't work well for you. So you can choose affiliate program concerning your niche, I have written the current best affiliate programs and you should read it here.

What is Google AdSense and how can I earn with it?
Google AdSense is the best advertising network and they pay their publishers well depending on the location that click on the ads. You might have heard getting AdSense is hell, well its not as they make it sound but not easy either. Before applying for AdSense make sure you blog is well optimized, clear nagivation, quality and original content, no copyright, good organic and unique traffic not bot traffic, and it has about us, privacy policy, and contact us on the footer or on top then you can apply, you read more about their application policy. They are also different adnetworks out there that are good also, you can try them make sure you don't apply for AdSense with another ads in your blog, Google are very jealous so its not advisable. You can also earn with direct advert, that's people or company contacting you to advertise on your blog, this happens when you have good traffic and you can even dump AdSense if they pay better.

Now you can see that blogging is still profitable and it can become a full time job.

https://pearstep.com/threads/is-blogging-still-profitable.275/

admin please feature @slyr0x and @adewasco2k
@Rocktation @farano

Copyright ©PearStep Community
Re: Is Blogging Still Profitable? by Pearstep: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pearstep Community is a new growing forum, its aim is to bring people with thesame ideas together, share knowledge. Pearstep Community is open for all including you, we give premium scripts, WordPress themes and plugins, blogger themes, blogging tutorials and the rest. It is also an interactive place where we discuss on any issues and you get to ask questions on the question and answer section, you will surely get answers to your questions.

Visit https://pearstep.com today.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Twitter Account To Boost My Web Traffic / Do you intend to be a blogger? / Who Can Make This Song A Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.