Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Any Student Of "Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology'' Here Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Student Of "Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology'' Here Please (346 Views)

UPDATED: How Any Student Can Make Money Writing Online. / Top 15 Small Businesses Any Student Can Do Right Now / UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Student Of "Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology'' Here Please by dude99(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good day! please i am wondering is there is any student of "Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology", i will be really glad if i can get reply regarding this here please. Thank you!
Re: Any Student Of "Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology'' Here Please by slyrone(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
yes you got one
Re: Any Student Of "Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology'' Here Please by dude99(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
slyrone:
yes you got one
Thanks! bro please would it be alright if i send you my number through a private message here?

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Data Analyst, Purchase Data Analysis Software / Whatsapp Group For Spanish Speakers And Learners / Want To Study In Czech Republic ? Apply Now For A Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.