Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

See What A Mom Who Breastfed Her Baby While Having Sex Has To Say About It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Mom Who Breastfed Her Baby While Having Sex Has To Say About It (1748 Views)

Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died / Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Mom Who Breastfed Her Baby While Having Sex Has To Say About It by Thisdaymom: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yes, mothers, breastfeeding mothers, can be very multitasking, but this type of being multitasking has received some backlash from her viewers. This particular multitasking has turned out to be controversial. She breastfed while making love. WOW. What an innovation. Some people said or described the act as “incestuous”. I’m sure some women may want to try this, to see how it feels. How did she even do it?

Personally I’m not sure I would enjoy that kind of love making because it will make me stay put in one place, which you know, cannot be………

But I may give it a try when I have my next baby.

But she has this to say in her defense of the action;
“The baby was sleeping while breastfeeding and was very much attached to me. We all like sex, she READ IT UP AT [url][/url]http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/07/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html
Re: See What A Mom Who Breastfed Her Baby While Having Sex Has To Say About It by armyofone(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: See What A Mom Who Breastfed Her Baby While Having Sex Has To Say About It by WizzyDollar(m): 2:40am On Jul 20, 2017
THE ANNOYING PART IS WHEN THE HUSBAND IS PRESSING ON ONE ...@BREAST AND THE BABY IS SUCKING ON THE OTHER

1 Like

Re: See What A Mom Who Breastfed Her Baby While Having Sex Has To Say About It by Thisdaymom: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
i can imagine that

WizzyDollar:
THE ANNOYING PART IS WHEN THE HUSBAND IS PRESSING ON ONE ...@BREAST AND THE BABY IS SUCKING ON THE OTHER

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy / How To Position Yourself As A Single Trying To Get Married To The Right Partner / Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.