Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? (1744 Views)

My Gf Is Pregnant / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by coopers500: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ok guys I am currently in a 3 years relationship with my gf whom I plan to settle down with after my masters here in the UK. I came in here December last year. My matter is brief but very deep, and I need people that are inept with deeper understanding of how my ordeal cam be interpreted or maybe its just a mere myth or superstition. Over theadt 3 years, I have always put my gf on weekly stipends, and monthly money for normal shopping....I came back to Nigeria in January and spent just 1 week we were together all through and I moved her from the apartment she was living at to a new place. After my departure , 2months later I started experiencing financial issues, first off am into I.T but my own specifics is based of email marketing, b2b data sales, virtual machine sales etc.. which on a norm, weekly I make at least 1million naira or more, all of a sudden my b2b license was shut down due to unknown reasons, which is what actually fetch me major of my cash.licenee I renewed with over 15k dollars in November. Now I felt ok no problem, I will survive on the rest of what am selling, oh ma'am, 1week will go, 2weeks pass, just few customers will patronise me, now am struggling to pay bills as thr work am working here is for rent only, and I have pay pther bills in which while I was going through the whole ordeal I was still sending normal weekly to my gf and sending money to families at home. After sometimes when I have issues with herz maybe she disrespect me, and I nor send shi shi, that week I must see customer wey go patronise me with better money, at first I thought it was coincidence or just normal, until this same thing happened to me like 5 times. Anytime wey I nor send money, I must make better money that week, as I am typing this now, we had issues where she regarded me as nothing, that am below, a statement which doesn't not coincide with what we were arguing about. I decided not to send shi shi, omo today like this customer call me buy better, now I personally now came to the realisation that something is wrong somewhere, if she's the problem, what could it be? What could be the reason for the problem, in which while I was in nija, then I rarely have issues like this, infact things were rosey. I know some people will call me a simp, but as a man that loves my gf and have portrayed an enormous level of loyalty I have no issues taking care of her, she has a business of interior design, and it's whenever job comes that she makes money on her own. And she rarely sees jobs too unlike b4. I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by lyriclekidd(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
The part where you put her on weekly allowance was where I lost interest. My new babe dy try bring up that opinion I shut her up make she no even think of that kind thing in her life. Trust me for your babe to dy tell you say you're nothing and you're below, that girl done get another person you just dy waste your money.

12 Likes

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by Omihanifa: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Your write up is self explanatory nah. You said anytime you have issue with her and you don't send her anything, you will see jobs that will fetch you money. And this has happened more than 5 times. My dear brother dump the girl ASAP.

She Don carry bad luck from one of her numerous male partners banging her. That was thesame issue Olanrewaju Saheed Aranmolate (JAGO) had with the popular yoruba actress Ronke odusanya (flakky ididowo) but he didn't realise on time until his mother went out and they told her the girl leg no good.

It got so bad for jago that his yahoo was no longer paying and he started selling his properties until the mother went to seek spiritual help and everywhere burst

5 Likes

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hmmm, since you've noticed a pattern, then you're probably onto something.
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by yrhuhfy113: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
coopers500:
Ok guys I am currently in a 3 years relationship with my gf whom I plan to settle down with after my masters here in the UK. I came in here December last year. My matter is brief but very deep, and I need people that are inept with deeper understanding of how my ordeal cam be interpreted or maybe its just a mere myth or superstition. Over theadt 3 years, I have always put my gf on weekly stipends, and monthly money for normal shopping....I came back to Nigeria in January and spent just 1 week we were together all through and I moved her from the apartment she was living at to a new place. After my departure , 2months later I started experiencing financial issues, first off am into I.T but my own specifics is based of email marketing, b2b data sales, virtual machine sales etc.. which on a norm, weekly I make at least 1million naira or more, all of a sudden my b2b license was shut down due to unknown reasons, which is what actually fetch me major of my cash.licenee I renewed with over 15k dollars in November. Now I felt ok no problem, I will survive on the rest of what am selling, oh ma'am, 1week will go, 2weeks pass, just few customers will patronise me, now am struggling to pay bills as thr work am working here is for rent only, and I have pay pther bills in which while I was going through the whole ordeal I was still sending normal weekly to my gf and sending money to families at home. After sometimes when I have issues with herz maybe she disrespect me, and I nor send shi shi, that week I must see customer wey go patronise me with better money, at first I thought it was coincidence or just normal, until this same thing happened to me like 5 times.

Anytime wey I nor send money, I must make better money that week, as I am typing this now, we had issues where she regarded me as nothing, that am below, a statement which doesn't not coincide with what we were arguing about. I decided not to send shi shi, omo today like this customer call me buy better, now I personally now came to the realisation that something is wrong somewhere, if she's the problem, what could it be? What could be the reason for the problem, in which while I was in nija, then I rarely have issues like this, infact things were rosey. I know some people will call me a simp, but as a man that loves my gf and have portrayed an enormous level of loyalty I have no issues taking care of her, she has a business of interior design, and it's whenever job comes that she makes money on her own. And she rarely sees jobs too unlike b4. I am confused.

If this was not happening when you were full time in nigeria with her, then it means she has stained her hands with something fetish OR she has cheated on you secretly and has been MARKED with a MARK that may bring bad luck or your downfall. WHATEVER THE CASE IT, ADVISE HER TO BE PRAYERFUL AND USEFUL TO HERSELF.... It is laziness NOT love to be giving a woman money weekly when you have not given your mom or elders who would pray for you. I strongly advise you to stay away from her FOR 2 months and PRAY PSALM 44, 115 AND 126 Daily and see results. THANK ME LATER. Lastly, YOU DONT REALLY LOVE HER, you are simply addicted to her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by OlawaleBammie: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
coopers500:
Ok guys I am currently in a 3 years relationship with my gf whom I plan to settle down with after my masters here in the UK. I came in here December last year. My matter is brief but very deep, and I need people that are inept with deeper understanding of how my ordeal cam be interpreted or maybe its just a mere myth or superstition. Over theadt 3 years, I have always put my gf on weekly stipends, and monthly money for normal shopping....I came back to Nigeria in January and spent just 1 week we were together all through and I moved her from the apartment she was living at to a new place. After my departure , 2months later I started experiencing financial issues, first off am into I.T but my own specifics is based of email marketing, b2b data sales, virtual machine sales etc.. which on a norm, weekly I make at least 1million naira or more, all of a sudden my b2b license was shut down due to unknown reasons, which is what actually fetch me major of my cash.licenee I renewed with over 15k dollars in November. Now I felt ok no problem, I will survive on the rest of what am selling, oh ma'am, 1week will go, 2weeks pass, just few customers will patronise me, now am struggling to pay bills as thr work am working here is for rent only, and I have pay pther bills in which while I was going through the whole ordeal I was still sending normal weekly to my gf and sending money to families at home. After sometimes when I have issues with herz maybe she disrespect me, and I nor send shi shi, that week I must see customer wey go patronise me with better money, at first I thought it was coincidence or just normal, until this same thing happened to me like 5 times. Anytime wey I nor send money, I must make better money that week, as I am typing this now, we had issues where she regarded me as nothing, that am below, a statement which doesn't not coincide with what we were arguing about. I decided not to send shi shi, omo today like this customer call me buy better, now I personally now came to the realisation that something is wrong somewhere, if she's the problem, what could it be? What could be the reason for the problem, in which while I was in nija, then I rarely have issues like this, infact things were rosey. I know some people will call me a simp, but as a man that loves my gf and have portrayed an enormous level of loyalty I have no issues taking care of her, she has a business of interior design, and it's whenever job comes that she makes money on her own. And she rarely sees jobs too unlike b4. I am confused.

Whenever u re dating a woman and things are going smoothly but things started changing all of a sudden...bro there is 80% of assurance that she's cheating....
Now I am not saying u should belive me, u don't need to believe me, its not necessary but ur impending breakfast will treat u accordingly grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by greencard: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
The handwriting is clear as day.
Break up or u break down .

Your call

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by 2special(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
I think you're the problem, you're not discipline!
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by coopers500: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
I will quote some messages here, but am still shocking...she dun dey use style tell me sey she get ucler, i tell am sey money nor dey oo, to love someone and not being able to fend for them is hard, but its high time i hold my self.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by BATified2023: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
coopers500:
u love someone who calls u nothing?
U must b high

I can bet u are dating our community girlfriend

Keep sending money to her, by d time u send money to her n u meet yourself in Nigeria applying for 50k job then u go get sense

By then she go don move on to d real boyfriend

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by austine4real(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin cheesy

My boy you are been used to

Another guy dey service ur babe steadily

They money you are sending weekly can build a mansion .

stop buying love .

1 Like

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by CLATHRIN: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
coopers500:

I will give you this assignment, bros, please I am begging you, do what I write here to help yourself.

Try breaking up with her, if you can't break up with her, you're in real trouble. I've seen this before, I was just discussing something related to this with someone, please, do this as soon as possible. Send that message or call her now and tell her it's over. Let me know how you fare in the next few days and weeks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by ghettochild(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Well ur answer is in ur write up.
Stop sending money to her...infact tell her u have lost your job..
And now u r jobhunting.
Give ur family money...
And lastly inform ur mother about this observations..
She'd know better how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by Zupay: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2023
You said you came to the UK last December for the January resumption of your Masters program, that same January that students are registering, having their inductions and settling in for studies, na im you travelled back to Nigeria for a week as in?
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by henrimoto(m): 3:32am On Jun 15, 2023
Prayer point no. 1.

O' Lord, let me not fall in love with a person that his/her spirit/personality is against my progress and success in life.

Falling in love with the wrong person is number one set back in life.

@OP, start to detach yourself emotionally/spiritually from this person. Forget physical packages and facial looks o.

The other Comments before mine have said it all.
If BABA GOD dey show person mercy, make the person sef mercy for himself.

1 Like

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by Depriest2020: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Questions.
1. Did you place your mum who carried you in her womb, norture and weaned you till you started walking on a weekly/monthly stipend/upkeep?

2. Did you place your Dad who did everything he could to provide & protect you'all till you grew up and became a man on weekly/monthly stipend/upkeep?

If your answer to those questions is yes then I have no issues with you, but if not but just mare once in a while sending money to them but you're doing it for a strange girl, then you're a big SIMP.

When I was single and dating, I presented myself like a king and girls treated me like one, I made myself precious like diamond, my girls treasured me and did everything not to lose me, they shower me with gift and money ( I never asked to be given), they saw me as ireplaceable. All I did was just to love them, dress nice, wear designer perfume. It was a thing of pride to them for people to know they're in relationship with me.

Please stay away from that girl, they have used and taken her glory, she would only be causing you more misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by wunmi590(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2023

I've been warned not to ever pu mouth in couple or intending couple issues, because at the end, what the two will do at the back won't ever be reviewed to the people who advised them..

I come and leave you in peace to people who will help you out lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by brain54(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Place your hand on your head…

Now repeat after me.

“My father, my father…”!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by Kollyman: 6:05am On Jun 17, 2023
Unfortunately, your girlfriend is not contended with all you are doing for her and she has gone to the person who has used her.

If you like yourself, you better run far away from that girl.

1 Like

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by ecolime(m): 6:24am On Jun 17, 2023
All the negative signs are there, yet you need someone to advise you whether to continue the relationship or not?

May my sons not be slow like you.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by Advision: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Work on your mind, that is your limitation not the girl.

Your mind probably works better when you are challenged or in conflict. Same way some people only perform under stress.

Leave superstition
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by Nelgenius4me(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Guy forget that girl and move on ...She is a liability to you. God is pushing you away from perpetual penury please do not allow yourself to fall into her trap.

1 Like

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by TheRealOwner(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
coopers500:
Hmmm. What happened in the week/day you were sacked? What about the one of your licence? Did you offend her around that period?

Anyway, stop funding her completey
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by CodeTemplar: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
You are a data analyst OP. You already analyzed your data so no need to redo it.
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by MumEmdy(f): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Always looking down on you and telling you that you are below is enough red flag bros.
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by TheCongo2: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Zupay:
You said you came to the UK last December for the January resumption of your Masters program, that same January that students are registering, having their inductions and settling in for studies, na im you travelled back to Nigeria for a week as in?

Good catch. Let’s here from op now
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by coopers500: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2023
lyriclekidd:
The part where you put her on weekly allowance was where I lost interest. My new babe dy try bring up that opinion I shut her up make she no even think of that kind thing in her life. Trust me for your babe to dy tell you say you're nothing and you're below, that girl done get another person you just dy waste your money.

We were all born different. I have different people from friends, families that I feed weekly, how much more of someone I love that am effing? I brought up the idea, she never demanded for it. Also after talking again I figured out that I was the one that read the statement out of context. What happened was when were arguing, she said anyways sha, I replied saying I know what you mean and she was like, you are nothing, you are below who can say or do anything that will make me go and sleep with another man. Truth is that, sometimes when we argue, I just feel she just want to intentionally cause trouble so she can go Bleep out here and somehow pin the blame on me, so that was the reason she uttered that statement.
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by coopers500: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2023
Omihanifa:
Your write up is self explanatory nah. You said anytime you have issue with her and you don't send her anything, you will see jobs that will fetch you money. And this has happened more than 5 times. My dear brother dump the girl ASAP.

She Don carry bad luck from one of her numerous male partners banging her. That was thesame issue Olanrewaju Saheed Aranmolate (JAGO) had with the popular yoruba actress Ronke odusanya (flakky ididowo) but he didn't realise on time until his mother went out and they told her the girl leg no good.

It got so bad for jago that his yahoo was no longer paying and he started selling his properties until the mother went to seek spiritual help and everywhere burst

Na wetin i bin dey suspect be this...but as person nor catch am red handed, its very hard to conclude sey na wetin dey sup be that.
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by coopers500: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Hmmm, since you've noticed a pattern, then you're probably onto something.

? Am lost
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by coopers500: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

If this was not happening when you were full time in nigeria with her, then it means she has stained her hands with something fetish OR she has cheated on you secretly and has been MARKED with a MARK that may bring bad luck or your downfall. WHATEVER THE CASE IT, ADVISE HER TO BE PRAYERFUL AND USEFUL TO HERSELF.... It is laziness NOT love to be giving a woman money weekly when you have not given your mom or elders who would pray for you. I strongly advise you to stay away from her FOR 2 months and PRAY PSALM 44, 115 AND 126 Daily and see results. THANK ME LATER. Lastly, YOU DONT REALLY LOVE HER, you are simply addicted to her

Bro did you ask me if I give money to my mum or dad? I have over 6 people on weekly payroll, and my mum is standard.

1 Like

Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by coopers500: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2023
2special:
I think you're the problem, you're not discipline!

How do you mean?
Re: Am I Under Spiritual Seige With My Gf? by coopers500: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2023
BATified2023 post=123799793[b:
]u love someone who calls u nothing?
U must b high[/b]

I can bet u are dating our community girlfriend

Keep sending money to her, by d time u send money to her n u meet yourself in Nigeria applying for 50k job then u go get sense

By then she go don move on to d real boyfriend

I figured out that I was the one that read the statement out of context. What happened was when were arguing, she said anyways sha, I replied saying I know what you mean and she was like, you are nothing, you are below who can say or do anything that will make me go and sleep with another man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab / Soul Mate - Finding The Right Partner / Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.