Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design (8332 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Photos Of Reigners Bible Church Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
hello my people , happy week end my people,. call or Whatsapp 08069253261 for your perfect ARCHITECTURal design, building construction, building approval and everything on building
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good morning my people, happy new week my followers. call or Whatsapp us 08069253261 for your perfect construction, architectural design, building construction, building approval and so on
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2020
GOOD DAY, happy new day, call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your perfect building design, building construction, building supervision, building renovation, interior e. T. C. Pls always remember to wash your hand and stay at home to avoid spreading of covid 19
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good morning my viewers,call or whatsapp 08069253261 for your perfect building construction,building approval ,building development, architectural design,structural design,mechanical and electrical design of your approval documentation and for site used.ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY WE SERVE YOU BETTER
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2022
Good morning, happy Sunday to you all don't forget to call or WhatsApp ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY on 08069253261 for your building design such as
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
STRUCTURAL DESIGN
MECHANICAL DESIGN
ELECTRICAL DESIGN
SURVEY PLAN
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR and APPROVAL PLAN & PROCESSING. Get your house Approved
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2022
Good day my people,call or WhatsApp ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY on 08069253262 for your building construction including
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
STRUCTURAL DESIGN
MECHANICAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
SOIL TEXT
SURVEY PLAN
APPROVAL DRAWING & DOCUMENTATION
Approval processing
Building construction
Building development e.t.c
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2022
Good morning my people, happy sunday just in case u need an a professional chartered architect for your home design and construction pls call/whatsapp 08069253261
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2022
Happy weekend my people
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2022
Good morning to you all, happy new week. This week will be a blessed one don't forget to call/whatsapp us on 08069253261.
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Good morning my people,THIS IS ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY. Do you Want a perfect design, ARCHITECTURAL, STRUCTURAL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND BEST OF CONSTRUCTION WITH A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE JUST CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08069253261.
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good day viewers, we are still your number 1 ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY. Call/WhatsApp 08069253261, We get you covered.
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP 08069253261 FOR YOUR PERFECT BUILDING PLAN & CONSTRUCTION.
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING( EXTERIOR,3D, INTERIOR DESIGNED)
STRUCTURAL DRAWING
MECHANICAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
BUILDING APPROVAL AND DOCUMENTATION
BUILDING RENOVATION
BUILDING EXPANSION
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
LANDSCAPES
CAR PARK LOOT
BUILDING SUPERVISION E.T.C
Re: Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design by nifemiayoade(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good day my people ,call or whatsapp 08069253261 for your building plan approval and construction including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
CURRENT SURVEY PLAN
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
Soil test
Building approval drawings
Building construction
Building renovation
Building painting
Building development
Building approval processing
Building documentation in Nigeria
Just try us today and see a great work do with Affordable price.just give it a trial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? / Yahweh And Freewill / PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.