Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (39535 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by policy12: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
R.I.p..my heart goes to their children if they have, though I wish dey don't.
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Antoeni(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amen!!!
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by openmine(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yet another fatal accident that could have been avoided had the driver being more careful and not think of him self as the boss of the road...now see what his recklessness has caused....smh angry angry

1 Like

Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Thiago888: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by davillian(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
And trailer is involved.
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by victor768(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
what is really going on in this our country Nigeria, everyday accident what is happening can somebody tell me please
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by DoubbleD: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Quite unfortunate
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by streetzdreamz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
skytouch2:
So painful. The man died . he was a good man. He is a rewire in Ikere ekiti. Oladele! The man was too good on the job . He is so honest .He will never charge you arbitrarily. He was the first onise owo that surprises me. One day, i paid him N4000 for a job he did on my car ,could you believe he returned N3000 back to me saying that what he did on my car doesn't require him taking the excess . Oladele ,may God be with the family you left behind. Adieu brother !
God bless your soul bro, was still with him on saturday, told me to bring the vehicle back on Monday,then I travelled... never knew twas the last time ama see him alive,he was just too good, the first honest being ama see in that line of work,he has since been buried today though, I hope his soul finds rest.......@topic that ain't his wife, just one of the passengers in the vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by alen4smith(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joshmedia1:

This one will not stop displaying is madness on Nairaland
between him and fayose who is "madder"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by streetzdreamz(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
openmine:
Yet another fatal accident that could have been avoided had the driver being more careful and not think of him self as the boss of the road...now see what his recklessness has caused....smh angry angry
maybe just maybe, but I heard he was avoiding a bike man who rode against traffic, the truck was stationary by the road side......but the fact is, it was caused by human error as rightly said.
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by kingalim: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2017
lonelydora:
What will their children do now?
Onlytime will tell boy wink wink
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Agathabless: 12:22am On Jul 20, 2017
may their souls Rest in peace
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by tayosmith(m): 12:56am On Jul 20, 2017
So sad! RIP
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by AreaFada2: 2:00am On Jul 20, 2017
RIP.
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by openmine(m): 2:39am On Jul 20, 2017
streetzdreamz:
maybe just maybe, but I heard he was avoiding a bike man who rode against traffic, the truck was stationary by the road side......but the fact is, it was caused by human error as rightly said.
Maybe or maybe not....but one thing is certain...the driver was totally reckless....and unfortunately,the passengers weren't complaining hence he kept over-speeding...Yeah we are definitely going to die one day but there are deaths that could have been avoided if only some individuals were a little bit careful!
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Joshmedia1:

This one will not stop displaying is madness on Nairaland
it isn't his fault, he's madness is outa control hence he can't control it....
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:45am On Jul 20, 2017
fait10:
That is my state oo sad sad
is this really your head or its Photoshop. grin
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by BraveDeltan(m): 3:10am On Jul 20, 2017
sunjay50:
Rip

Theives, you people go about deceiving Innocent Nigerians of their hard earned money. By the time they transfer the money to your account or send you recharge card, you people will not fufill your own part of the bargain. Rogues.. angry angry
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ibkgab001: 3:39am On Jul 20, 2017
skytouch2:
So painful. The man died . he was a good man. He is a rewire in Ikere ekiti. Oladele! The man was too good on the job . He is so honest .He will never charge you arbitrarily. He was the first onise owo that surprises me. One day, i paid him N4000 for a job he did on my car ,could you believe he returned N3000 back to me saying that what he did on my car doesn't require him taking the excess . Oladele ,may God be with the family you left behind. Adieu brother !

I haven't see this before my mind tells me he was such a good man .. Imagine he might have went to his wife place of work to pick her up and heading home before they finally had an accident may his soul rest In peace so sad

Just when NIGERIA is getting better
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by malware: 4:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Caustics:
fayose why drink the blood of your people when there is aboki blood to drink?

Thankyou for telling us what you people are, blood sucking demons.
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by jurgyvideos: 5:07am On Jul 20, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by juman(m): 5:14am On Jul 20, 2017
DrChatNuff:
....Now their Kids are parentless.....Damn

Sad.

Parentless kids in a "war zone" country.
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by VickyRotex(f): 5:19am On Jul 20, 2017
skytouch2:

I'm so sorry for the loss. May their souls find eternal rest. And May the Lord comfort and sustain the Living.
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Bibi294(f): 5:44am On Jul 20, 2017
They were not couples,they were neighbours, moreso, it happened around 8am in the morning not when they're coming from work, the men were going to buy car parts and the women, to the market... It happened in my street...the car was over speeding, he was trying to avoid a bikeman and he ran under an alreay-parked truck... So painful. A man survived out of five cry....RIP to the dead....

1 Like

Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2017
buhari will die a very miserable dead
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ceaser: 6:38am On Jul 20, 2017
numerouno01:
seeing that a truck is involve makes me even angrier, Because the rate these truck drivers bully other drivers on the road is annoying and unacceptable.

they will be doing like the roads was constructed for them alone. you overtake them trouble, you don't overtake them, trouble, you're ahead of them, trouble, you're behind them, another trouble.

i feel that the truck caused this. anyway let me not jump into conclusion already..

rip to the couple.
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by princeleo2017(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2017
RIP to them
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
buhari will die a very miserable dead
haba,how could you be this cruel?
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2017
why do people who knew the dead always speak good about them even if they were opposite,people would be like "he's the kindest person I ever met" na so kind people plenty for naija reach ?
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ability19: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
My condolences goes to the family of those who lost their lives its very painful. Lord open the eyes of our leaders to do d needful in our health sectors
Accident can't b totally eradicated but we could reduce it to the barest minimum..... We spend money equipping the Road safety's corps. And the roads but also forgeting that. Accident can happen @ any time why nt set up emergency management agencies. Like lagos state just did now with ambulances working24/7 every working days aπϑ even. Working days. Equip them set up a number to call each local government have an emergency numbers to call incase accident happens which we can't do without. aπϑ wen accident happens paramedics are there with ambulance. Treat the injured stabilize them we see all this abroad we see it even in lagos state aπϑ our government do nt bother to emulate ğ¤¤ď things but rather be fixing road. aπϑ be buying weapons. This is avenue to generate revenue create jobs train staffs. As we speak. Lagos state is doing well all just becos of a singular act. By their governor why don't. The fedral government key into. This aπϑ help our citizens to reduce accident mortality rates....
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by gabbysegzy: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
This is serious,may God put an end to this evil .Rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Ways To Be Successful In Life / Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.