Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (39532 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by krushdripper(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm so sorry for the loss. May their souls find eternal rest. And May the Lord comfort and sustain the Living.
People who do such good die quick, nature doesn't like that.
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Aeebeecee: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by iamwoods(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Joshmedia1:

This one will not stop displaying is madness on Nairaland
no mind dt mumu jor bro,i think he is high on osogbo weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Ayorinde327(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2017
skytouch2:
So painful. The man died . he was a good man. He is a rewire in Ikere ekiti. Oladele! The man was too good on the job . He is so honest .He will never charge you arbitrarily. He was the first onise owo that surprises me. One day, i paid him N4000 for a job he did on my car ,could you believe he returned N3000 back to me saying that what he did on my car doesn't require him taking the excess . Oladele ,may God be with the family you left behind. Adieu brother !
Thank God U Testify Also. I Was At Ikere That Day When I Heard The News Althoug I Dnt Knw The Man Bt The Way People Testify To His Good And Humble Heart I Felt So Sad For The Man. May Is Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace
Re: Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ceaser: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
skytouch2:
So painful. The man died . he was a good man. He is a rewire in Ikere ekiti. Oladele! The man was too good on the job . He is so honest .He will never charge you arbitrarily. He was the first onise owo that surprises me. One day, i paid him N4000 for a job he did on my car ,could you believe he returned N3000 back to me saying that what he did on my car doesn't require him taking the excess . Oladele ,may God be with the family you left behind. Adieu brother !
The good trees in the forest always get lumbered early. It's great pity and a painful irony.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Ways To Be Successful In Life / Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.