Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. (2350 Views)

Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor / 20 Bible Verses To Cancel Bad Dreams Or Evil Dreams / El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by dawahlarry: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2017
limeta:
Op it means kill kill kill anybody or thing.
And how many times have you or your relatives been attacked/killed by Muslims in Oshogbo?
Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
I pray, somebody like me will become either President or Senate President of this nation one day, then the issue of this religious crisis will be laid to rest forever. I simply send the two religion back to where they came from.

We have our own traditions before these foreign religions invaded us and till today, they are the major problem in Nigeria.

Quote me wrongly and see the Mr Sango, or Bro Ogun or Gentleman Amadioha will wrathfully respond.
Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by Jabioro: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2017
dawahlarry:

Defend those bible verses bro.
All acted stories in the Quran were picked from Original bible. Abraham, Solomon, David, all inspired were purely Hebrews there's no two actors.. Seven hundred years was the gap between Jesus and Muhammed. The Catholics are the one one who converted, preached to him when he was still a servant to Madam Khadijat and head of her trading. He used to travelled between Madina and Jerusalem for her boss goods. He learned every religion aspect from early Christian, then modified it to suit his own course.. read the common stories line between the Bible and Quran.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by dawahlarry: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Jabioro:
All acted stories in the Quran were picked from Original bible. Abraham, Solomon, David, all inspired were purely Hebrews there's no two actors.. Seven hundred years was the gap between Jesus and Muhammed. The Catholics are the one one who converted, preached to him when he was still a servant to Madam Khadijat and head of her trading. He used to travelled between Madina and Jerusalem for her boss goods. He learned every religion aspect from early Christian, then modified it to suit his own course.. read the common stories line between the Bible and Quran.
See rant. grin. What did we ask for, what is he saying?
Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Alennsar:
Jesus saide in bible New International Version
But those enemies of mine who did not want
me to be king over them--bring them here
and kill them in front of me.'"
New Living Translation
And as for these enemies of mine who didn't
want me to be their king--bring them in and
execute them right here in front of me.'"
English Standard Version
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not
want me to reign over them, bring them here
and slaughter them before me.’”
Berean Study Bible
And these enemies of mine who were
unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them
here and slay them in front of me.'"
Berean Literal Bible
Furthermore, these enemies of mine, those not
having been willing for me to reign over them,
bring them here and slay them before me.'"
New American Standard Bible
"But these enemies of mine, who did not want
me to reign over them, bring them here and
slay them in my presence."
all those hypocrites would not see these

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by Jabioro: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2017
dawahlarry:

See rant. grin. What did we ask for, what is he saying?
Where is the ranting from except you wanted to runs away from the truth.. Solomon means Suleiman, David means Dauda many more stories that are original belonged to Bible were inserted, even Jesus Christ was recognized, the virgin Mary was known throughout the Quran.. Tell me who own the called.. Get your history right..
Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by Bilbis: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2017
this implies that he know nothing about the he claim to beleived
Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by PenSniper: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
@Op, islam is not a religion but a political ideology, a global demonic and devilish cult. Don't waste your time on it.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by AlPeter: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
dawahlarry:

Why don't you also start reading 5 verses before and after the quoted Qur'an verses?
because to you it is a sin to translate the quran to any other language . Which is one reason I found it hard to understand anyone that converts. If you aren't hiding something evil why most I go through so much indoctrination before I an read the quran

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by President99: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2017
These Qur'an verses are clearly quoted out of context!
And no human being or Book that can't be miscontrued on earth. Biblical and Quranic verses quoted clearly indicted each side of the divide of terrorism, if the verses were to be given literal meanings but certainly not because the situation of their revelation best explain their true meaning.
Quran says "And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad SAW) then compel mankind, until they become believers". Qur'an 10 vs 99. This verse clearly states being a Muslim is only by Allah's Will and no human can force any other human being to believe in Allah. So, what Qur'an says is, anyone fighting other beings in order to force them to believe is obviously doing such a thing in vain since the power to believe belongs to God alone

Quran equally says "There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower " Quran 2 vs 256. This also buttress the fact that even being a Muslim is a personal volition.
Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by naijabetboy: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2017
I would like to use this medium and opportunity to advise my fellow Muslim brothers.

When a non Muslim quote the Quran like this or talk to you about their religion, please do not reply by quoting the Bible or any other book. All you need to do is educate them on what they know not. Let them choose to believe or not.

I as a person do welcome Jehovah witness in my house. When they start talking I listen, and when they are done I tell them the Islamic view of whatever it is they have discussed. Sometimes, they leave in appreciation.

I personally hate comparative analysis. It causes more enmity that friendship or converts.

Please let's preach with understanding and wisdom, rather than comparison and hate

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by samfuntua: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2017
My only contribution in this is Koran and Hadith narrated how Prophet Mohammad fought war physically and killed people. While No book tell of Jesus Christ lifting his hands talk more of sword to kill human or ant.
therefore when Jesus talk of peace i understand but when Mohammad talk of peace i am confused

to be continue
Re: Can Someone Explain These Quranic Verses To Me. by dawahlarry: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
AlPeter:
because to you it is a sin to translate the quran to any other language . Which is one reason I found it hard to understand anyone that converts. If you aren't hiding something evil why most I go through so much indoctrination before I an read the quran
Seems you are still living in the stone age, anyways, go to Google playstore if you are an android user and download an English translated Qur'an or buy from any Islamic book store close to your place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awolowo-Akintola Struggle Of 1965 Caused January 1966 Coup- Sanusi / BREAKING!!! 2019: Akpabio Calls Udom, Begs For ‘soft Landing’ / Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.