Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days (16198 Views)

Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. / Dapchi: Parents Occupy NASS, Demands Probe And Recovery Of Abducted Daughters / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Righttalk: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2017
This is shld not be about group rather it shld be all Nigerians. Youths of this country let's wake up. It is our future these politicians are jeopardizing. We shld match out with one voice for this & demand for restructuring, merger of the national assembly to one as well. States are sitting on wealth (natural resources) & one stupid constitution said they shld not tap into it, while we have no road, power etc, looking for money to borrow while we sit on money on untapped. How long are we going to continue this stupidity. Youths wake up o. Social revolution is the way out
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by malware: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

I know that you're gainfully employed by BMC, hope you'll extend this your David Mark's principle, (observation) to every IPOB news here today and beyond.

I surely would do the highled if IPOB members stop insulting other unsuspecting members of the public who are are not part of them.
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Even the man that had lobbied a job for Buhari during Abacha's government, came out to admits that Buhari and APC has been hijacked by cabals headed by Mamman Daura and Abbar Kayri. These cabals knew that was the last trips of Buhari, they didn't waste time to released boko haram caught and jailed during PDP and Goodluck Jonathan's government, free.

Had admitted that Mamman Daura and Abbar Kayri put few persons to locked up all access to where Buhari is lying down.

Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Afribest(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2017
magoo10:
political threats as usual,when they should be joining hands with the likes of Nnamdi KANU to determine their future and children children they are receiving mere crumbs from the tables of deceitful polithiefcians and masturbating over a dying president .
who is Kanu....? Who him help....? Abeg find somthing else to say.
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by magoo10(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Afribest:
who is Kanu....? Who him help....? Abeg find somthing else to say.
Something else to say like Sai buhari ?
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2017
This rope is way too long. Cut it.
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by princetom1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
TippyTop:

Only an ediot would argue with the above.

The problem is, who will they appoint? Are the appointee aren't bribed and corrupted already? Let's just put baba aside, he is not fit, simple
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Afribest(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
magoo10:

Something else to say like Sai buhari ?
Am not supporting the dullad but we the youth should fight for our country back. Kanu is only looking for fame and wealth
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by magoo10(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Afribest:
Am not supporting the dullad but we the youth should fight for our country back. Kanu is only looking for fame and wealth
my brother I don't want to believe KANU is fighting for fame based on what we have on ground ,he has done much and put his life on the line. not any man in Nigeria today can stand before that dictator called buhari and still prove his point,let's stop that spirit of pull him down syndrome and rally round the man KANU.
which ever way it is only one man will liberate a people and you don't expect everyone to love him. but as long Nigeria is concerned I will still stand on my saying that Nnamdi KANU is a good omen for this evil contraption.

1 Like

Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by permit(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
chai nigeria is a big joke even the gullible ones stil believes in her,so because A.P.C will return mr pmb on 28 of july Nass has to make this stupid threat by given 18days ultimatum? I hail ur stupidity, u can play wit ur zone Bs nt me....
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by permit(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Righttalk:
This is shld not be about group rather it shld be all Nigerians. Youths of this country let's wake up. It is our future these politicians are jeopardizing. We shld match out with one voice for this & demand for restructuring, merger of the national assembly to one as well. States are sitting on wealth (natural resources) & one stupid constitution said they shld not tap into it, while we have no road, power etc, looking for money to borrow while we sit on money on untapped. How long are we going to continue this stupidity. Youths wake up o. Social revolution is the way out
.comon u are on right track
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Afribest(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
magoo10:

my brother I don't want to believe KANU is fighting for fame based on what we have on ground ,he has done much and put his life on the line. not any man in Nigeria today can stand before that dictator called buhari and still prove his point,let's stop that spirit of pull him down syndrome and rally round the man KANU.
which ever way it is only one man will liberate a people and you don't expect everyone to love him. but as long Nigeria is concerned I will still stand on my saying that Nnamdi KANU is a good omen for this evil contraption.
Mazi kanu should carry the people along. leaders us words like we our. And not I
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Afribest(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
magoo10:

Mazi kanu should carry the people along. leaders us words like we our. And not I! God will deliver us from this fulani born to rule mentality
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by magoo10(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Afribest:
Mazi kanu should carry the people along. leaders us words like we our. And not I
Bros he can never be perfect ,you can also try by being a leader and see what it entails . once in a while ,subtly or otherwise ,you will always make your authority known.

1 Like

Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by UncleJudax(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Shey na Nigerians de find foreign based President since.#foreignCoach grin

What about to the other group that gave an ultimatum last time? Migrated to Libya?

Buhari would probably be brought back to "avoid" the 90 days "if you are away, you will lose your seat" that is circulating.

After that, like the last time, he would be ferried back to London...then the circle is repeated.

Africans!
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by mrsfavour(f): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
nero2face:
those guys think APC don't have sense abi, just watch and see their next episode, now they've dragged Aisha to UK to stay with Buhari, it's clear they want to initiate her into de game fully, soon they will repackage Buhari and bundle him back b4 de deadline day, they will orientate him on what to say and after few minutes in AsoRock, He will announce for another possible trip overseas for same medical reasons, and at this; another 100days starts counting again...I just pity Osibanjo, He has been made to endure so many manipulations...I weep for Naija
that is how its going to be played out.

1 Like

Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by shuaib91(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
they were sponsored by some people who think only about their self
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Adeyemi235(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Buhari is resting!! Let him rest ooo

Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Gravas(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
nero2face:
those guys think APC don't have sense abi, just watch and see their next episode, now they've dragged Aisha to UK to stay with Buhari, it's clear they want to initiate her into de game fully, soon they will repackage Buhari and bundle him back b4 de deadline day, they will orientate him on what to say and after few minutes in AsoRock, He will announce for another possible trip overseas for same medical reasons, and at this; another 100days starts counting again...I just pity Osibanjo, He has been made to endure so many manipulations...I weep for Naija

That is exactly what they are planning to do. Bringing him back to Nigeria, to return to the UK after few days. Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
nero2face:
If he is packaged back, Nigerians to see him.
Nigerians are wiser
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by KingsleyCEO: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
There is the other group that stands with BUBU, they will show their face now.

Truth be told, we need to be told the state of our own president na, nobody is saying anything now, this style will only create more trouble in the future, we have set a very bad precedence with what is happening now.
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Femicomputer(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
That is good idea, I support the motion we should know the health status of our President or else...
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by bashydemy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
D same tin all dis groups do say
Senate should do d ryt tin.....impeach buhari....install osibanjo
I just feel Osibanjo is just controlled cos he started on a good note wen bubu left d country 1st den all dis useless northern cabals started manipulating him

Impeach Buhari based on what? Which constitution will they use to back the impeachment up?

Most of you are just wailing and ranting without knowing anything about the constitution haha..
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by temiflex01(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
You give 18 days ultimatum to someone that will not even show in the next 2 months.

Bubu dey picnic grin grin
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by mytym(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Drinokrane:
According to Drinosblog reporters, A pro-democracy group, Concerned Nigerians, has threatened to begin a daily sit-in at the National Assembly if President Muhammadu Buhari does not return in 18 days.

The group in a statement made available to independent and signed by Deji Adeyanju, convener, asked the National Assembly to begin the process of removing the president.

It said, “Today – July 19th, 2017 marks 72 days of President Muhammadu Buhari’s absence from his office as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and from the country as a whole on a medical vacation to the United Kingdom.

“During this period, he has not made any public appearances either in London or in Nigeria and has only allegedly clandestinely communicated with very few people and an infamous voice note spoken in Hausa language wishing Nigerians happy Eid.

“Furthermore, details of President Buhari’s health status have been kept away from the generality of Nigerians while his media team and other members of his cabinet/party make conflicting comments regarding his health. As at the time of this statement, no one including members of his party as admitted by Bolaji Abdullahi, the spokesperson of his party, knows the true medical condition of the president’s health.

“We acknowledge that during this period, President Buhari has satisfied constitutional requirements by transmitting letters to the National Assembly handing power over to his vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, on an acting capacity. The acting president has not been able to exert political will and is being continuously subdued by the antics of the cabal around the ailing president. The same cabal that has kept the president away from the country without any explanation.

“We also recognise the failure of the leadership of the National Assembly in launching an investigation or setting up a panel to look into the true status of the president’s health as we believe that they have been compromised and working with the cabal against the Nigerian people. The leadership of the National Assembly must choose between the Nigerian people and the cabal. 72 days is too long for a commander-in-chief to be away from his country without any explanation to the people that voted him.

“If the president has become incapacitated, he should do the honourable thing and resign. President Buhari cannot continue to hold the country to ransom. Nigeria must move forward with or without him.

“We hereby demand that the National Assembly invoke section 144 sub-section 4 of the Nigerian constitution and direct the setting up of a medical panel in conjunction with the acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, to ascertain whether the president is incapacitated.

“This medical panel will be a team of five doctors from which one of them will be the personal physician of the president while the other four will be appointed by the Senate president.

“If the president is found with any infirmity that renders him incapable of discharging his duties, the Senate president and the Speaker of the House of Representatives shall officially declare him incapable of discharging his duties and declare his office vacant as prescribed in sub-section 2 of section 143.

“To this end, if the legislature fails to act, we will commence a daily sit-in at the National Assembly on from the 90th day of President Buhari’s absence from the country.”

Recall that President Buhari had on May 7 left the country for the UK to get medical treatment for an undisclosed ailment.

Culled From; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/group-to-occupy-nass-if-buhari-fails-to.html

By 90th day it would have been too late to just 'sit-in' at the National Assembly. The North is in a "Catch-22" scenario as it is.
Constitionally Osinbajo the Southerner will become the C-in-C just like it happened during GEj. Only that this time there will be serious disloyalty in the military rank and file, while the war between presidency and Senate as observed presently will be heightened almost to a point of shutdown of governance. There'll be no meaningful progress till 2019.
Re: Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Looking forward to the next episode of Nigeria and her politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Democracy Message To Nigerians / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Isah Abubakar Suspended As Arewa Group Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.