Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

As Bellview Airlines Finally Goes Under - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / As Bellview Airlines Finally Goes Under (637 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% / Confession Of A Nigerian Pilot -“White People Should Manage Airlines In Nigeria” / My Trip To London With Qatar Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Bellview Airlines Finally Goes Under by igbogolo: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
Seems the end is near for Bellview airlines. Its Air Operator License has been revoked/ or expired?
According to the source it might take up to 2-3 years to get another license.
And the question is, why did bellview allow that to happen? Why did they not renew it before now.
Seems the management have no faith in the future of the airline with competition coming from Arik, Nigeria Eagle, Aero and Dana.
Au Revoir Bellview. Your days of pride are gone forever!

Link: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/business/article02//indexn2_html?pdate=050210&ptitle=NCAA%20revokes%20certificates%20of%20three%20ailing%20airlines
Re: As Bellview Airlines Finally Goes Under by snowdrops(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
This should have happened years ago
Re: As Bellview Airlines Finally Goes Under by THEAMAKA(f): 1:57am On Feb 06, 2010
I've never flown bellview but i've always heard a lot of bad things about this airline, its about time.
Re: As Bellview Airlines Finally Goes Under by moosieh: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
They weren't a very good airline anyway from what I've heard/read, so this is probably a good thing
Re: As Bellview Airlines Finally Goes Under by igbogolo: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
its just sad how they fell from grace to grass. before the lisa crash, belllview used to have very high load factors especially on their 'early bird' flights from lagos to kano and lagos to london(return).
Too bad.
Re: As Bellview Airlines Finally Goes Under by dustydee: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2010
Forgot there was an airline called Bellview.Poster thanks for the reminder.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Three Place You Will Like To Visit In Us / U.s.a. Visa Enquiries For A Business Owner / This Is Unbeatable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.