Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos (34029 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos by Meritgoal(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
She's at least 38
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmekaBlue:
MILF
see as your mind dirty.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos by stchinedu: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Elderly men's food

make i go find my mate sad
eran agba cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos by karimcarim(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos by vhatpweetygurl(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
It's only in the land of the rising of the sun that we see contrasting issues, hand and leg contrast.the name and the Age. Contrasting.
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos by zabadii(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Elderly men's food

make i go find my mate sad
Gbosa for you. Na kingkong material she be. Food for the Olu Omo, koko Zaria dem

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos by icedsammy: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!

1. Abouh Dah Age ADONBILIVIT
2. She is one of the big fishes in the water of yoruba movie industreet AFONJAs will call it "eja nla"
3. even though she has started acting very eary at her 18 she stil rough am go poly(mapoly)
4. that her movie titled "blow my mind" really blow my mind no be small
5. thE role she played in the movie "ONOME AGANGA " was up to the par most especially her ijebu accent
6. forward is forward, your speed doesn't matter either she's 33 or 42 the fact remains that she is a year older....
7. seven is a number, happy birthday to her and all those born in the seventh month

i pray that this year death will elude us and our loved ones in GOD'S NAME.
Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos by crazymommy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
hisMrs:

She's bleaching na. She used to b dark skinned and slender
oh ok

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos by crazymommy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
veekid:

She's on imported hypo
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.