Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (152038 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:47am On Apr 06, 2020
* Death toll in N.Y. climbs to 4,159 as confirmed cases top 122,031.

Photos have been released that capture the true horror of the rising death toll at what is the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S.

Bright orange body bags are seen lining the hallways of a hospital in Brooklyn as New York City tackles the pandemic head-on.

The disturbing images taken inside the Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Bushwick show a several deceased patients in body bags on stretchers.

After patients pass away, they are left outside in the hospital corridor before they can be taken to a temporary morgue outside.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8189979/Disturbing-photos-body-bags-filling-hallways-Brooklyn-hospital-wheeled-out.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Bodies of deceased patients in orange body bag are moved from the hospital to a refrigerator truck serving as temporary morgue outside of Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Brooklyn

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Bodies are loaded into a makeshift morgue outside the Wyckoff Hospital amid the outbreak of the coronavirus.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by adefemi007(m): 5:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Tragic

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Nurses at Montefiore Medical Center Moses Division hospital hold a protest demanding N95 masks and other critical Personal Protective Equipment in the Bronx, April 2.

A medical worker wears full face protection outside of Mount Sinai hospital on Wednesday.

A sad and exhausted medical worker.

Law and order fears for NYC as nearly 10,000 NYPD and FDNY members call out sick amid a rise in burglaries.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 5:54am On Apr 06, 2020
We should be thankful to God in Nigeria His kindness. I pray that God will never allow us to witness up to that in Jesus name Amen

1109 Likes 61 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Blackpearlous(f): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2020
We really have it easy in this region.

Sad reality in USA

293 Likes 14 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2020
May our good God allow the Covid-19 to remain in its partial Audio stage in my country Nigeria, we pray not to get to the Visual state o, we can't handle it.

446 Likes 22 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:59am On Apr 06, 2020
FDNY/Health working transporting victims.

Dead bodies are loaded unto refrigerator truck with forklift.

A line of refrigerator trucks serving as morgue in Newyork.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Talknochip(m): 6:01am On Apr 06, 2020
This is heartbreaking!

May God help their health workers in areas were their strenght and expertise seems to be failing or proving not to be enough.

May HE through HIS mercies give humanity the grace and wisdom to OVERCOME this monster virus.

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by SaAbbas(m): 6:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Chinese virus has done more harm to US than China.
Terrible

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Ah my heart skipped in fear for some seconds when I saw the photos and then I heard a voice say to me;

WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD, I WILL PASS OVER YOU!

525 Likes 33 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by ThatKING(m): 6:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Something makes you realize alot could change for the better or worse in life within a twinkle of an eye.

I hope this virus would be out soon.

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:19am On Apr 06, 2020
There's something someone or some people are not telling us.
It's just like I'm watching the movie Kingsman: The Golden Circle in another dimension.
The movie is somehow related to this covid-19

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Lord have mercy,what is Nigerian faith on this issue

2 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Yenefer(f): 6:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Still looking for the "disturbing"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2020
This is really wrecking mortalities in America.
I pray they get out of this asap

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Newyork is really hard hit. I could remember how my sister always complain bitterly about their ways of life and carefree and ungodly living because of her xtain background here. May God have mercy on the world and stop this plague. If only if, God can really open our eyes, you will see that 2 or 3 herbs combinations along ibadan ogbomoso or lagos abeokuta or even Benin ore roads can totally cure this madness, you will bow down in praises. But that's why he is God. He has brought all big and small nations to the same level and under his feet while he remain supreme.

270 Likes 23 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Bossontop(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2020
undecided
No b small tin ooo..... Awa prayers go out to dem

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Medication For Vaginal Itching? / No Bra Day (october 13) / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.