Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says (25679 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Osun By-Election: Fayose Congratulates Adeleke, Says Isiaka Didn’t Die In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Babaalawo: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2017
kemi Olunloyo is coming after you soon.The good thing is that your dancing is a form of exercise she would have murdered you with words.
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by YelloweWest: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Sir u own nobody any explanation. Dance if it makes u happy.
Nigerians are just too judgemental.
Obama dances regularly and no one complains.

I love this senators dance moves.

1 Like

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Mission2prosper: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
shadrach77:
ijo baba shina rambo grin
lol so this is the man he was referring to shocked

1 Like

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by hibee4uall(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Senator you owe no one explanation for exposing your dancing skill just don't let it hinder you from performing your duty as senator.

AWAY FROM THAT: PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by cristianisraeli: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2017
if to say APC win i wonder if u for love dancing then.u for they orubebe us up and down..just saying
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by mastengsynergy: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Let him dance jare, Aregbe and his APC goons can't dance after their shameful loss at the poll.
"Whatever will make you happy will make you live long"

1 Like

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by AntiWailer: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Yea.

Spraying dollars is good for biceps too.
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Smartjob1(f): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
And he is right.

Need a job? See my signature. You will thank me later.
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by repogirl(f): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Well.... If it's excercise for him, its not doing much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by yinkuscious(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Samusu:
OK, noted.
Our Ewedu Amala Dancing Senator
Why do you have to put this picture?
This is tempting

1 Like

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2017
When is not in the favor of APC the killers governments, they will use even when you returned your kids to Nigeria educational institutions, against you, because you are a PDP man.

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by kelvyn7: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2017
exercise ko

nai your belle still be like that

even Yokozuna says he is exercisingcheesy
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2017
I can't see the results of the exercise grin
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Steph996: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
grin ride on my senate! Osun state representing! God bless my state!
Holuwahyomzzy:
In an interview with National Assembly TV, dancing senator, Ademola Adeleke, who was sworn into office last week to represent Osun West in the senate, says he loves to dance and takes it as a form of exercise.

"Like we normally say there is time for everything. There is time to laugh. There is time to cry but most of the time I love dancing and I take it as an exercise. My kids got it(dancing) from me, Sina Rambo and B-Red and of course my nephew Davido. I train them and as a matter of fact, they will tell me that Dad, we can't catch up with you. I love dancing" he said

According to him, he became the face of APC campaigns some years back because of his dancing skills.

"When I joined APC briefly, I campaigned with Aregbesola and my late brother. As a matter of fact, we put what is called interload into the campaIgn because you go to most campign, it is so dry but when you put an interload into a campaign where you dance, laugh and everything, As a matter of fact, I became the face of the campaign. Without me, there is no campaign. Now that they messed up and I went to my former party, they are now using it against me that I am dancing. I even danced with my daughter. They never knew it was my daughter. They thought it was someone else but I told them that that is a lesson to all fathers, You have to be close to your daughters. I am very close to my children and that is why I dance" he said.

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/i-love-dancing-and-i-take-it-as.html
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by iwattpro(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
as a matter of fact he'll be dancing alongside akpabio and dino......

watch out shocked
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by duroc(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Eba mi mujo, ijo Baba shina Rambo... Ema dami Duro oooo

1 Like

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by bestpunterever: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Samusu:
OK, noted.
Our Ewedu Amala Dancing Senator
see how fresh dis Amala is, pls where can I get dis Amala ati Ewedu in lekki lagos?
Better dan dat palm oil soup called oha and repulsive smelling apu from potopoto side of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by bobbybrown007: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2017
When money is 2 much, they begin 2 talk none sense
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by bigplayerz(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Senator Adeleke...Hmmm you dance pass most young boys and men at your age. Sir where do you get all that energy from...

A. Do you take any form of hard drugs. i.e COCAINE, MARIJUANA,?

B. Do you act under the influence of ALCOHOL?

If you can answer these 2 questions above....i think you must have missed your career as a man, because you are meant to be a traditional dance instructor

Well sir nothing do you dance away your sorrow...

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Johnnyessence(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice one from the young and fat senator. Well we you have demonstrate the exercise skills to the fat people too. You have already explain yourself well. The people are behind you solidly. God bless you.
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Austinoiz(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Though a Igbo (as those tattooed jaws call us), I see absolutely no reason to condemn this man. He's got a selling point and he's got to use it...after all, some became popular in the senate by proposing to nack Tinubu's wife; another by making dull commonsense; and yet another by engaging in party.
So Dr. Adeleke, ride on! Like I said before, I wish my dad can dance like this, walai I for dey upload his gigs online.

1 Like

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Ilajeboy(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Samusu:
OK, noted. Our Ewedu Amala Dancing Senator

Am Yoruba nd I detest this food.... It's irritating
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by seangy4konji: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
And if you dance like Jackson.

Omo iyen ko Kan mi oo

Owo ni Koko.

Ma lo nagere

1 Like

Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by Amos87(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Irresponsible senator
Ode, onye ala! it's better to be a dancing senator than to go outside this country and rubbish our Image as an ASHAWO CARRYING SENATOR . It's also better to have a dancing president than to have a president you've not seen for more than seventy days
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by dfrost: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
silverspringle:
what is that green thing doing there Can't eat that mehn...

My sista, you won't understand the green thing's function cheesy grin tongue. Pele.
Re: I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says by southkidd(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Always dancing like a striper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? / Military Confirms Death Of Two Soldiers In Abonema, Rivers, Releases Statement / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.