Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? (25669 Views)

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2013
Mr President Goodluck Jonathan must not play politics with the lives of hundreds of Igbos killed in the boko haram uprising.

Maybe Mr President is delude and wrongly impressed that He will gain Northern vote by granting amnesty to the Al Queda link boko haram islamic sect

Its a weird policy with serious negative implication

8 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2013
its clear that mr president took for granted the support of the igbos. You cant grant amnesty to people who have killed our brethren.

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Tolexander: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2013
Some people can whine making devil known never to have done anything good before to feel remorse and repent!

Wonder why they see everyone as a betrayal.
Am not supporting the amnesty o. But when these people were planting bombs everywhere, you were complaining of igbo killing, now that he decided to pacify the terrorist to stop killing you, you are still complaining.
What do you want exactly?

21 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by confusion247(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2013
If boko haram gets amnesty, then Jonathan have legalized crime. MASSOB over to you, if only you people have the liver to strike.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by simongonner: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2013
igbos dey vex..me i no just like GEJ. GEJ=SCUMBAG

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by strangest(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2013
Yeah... Looks like he will be losing a lot of votes from both SW and SE... Unless maybe he grants amnesty to OPC and MASSOB

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by aminho(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
becus it has igbo in it it just made front page

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by timpaker(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013

[s]A politician was granted amnesty for looting[/s]
Very soon kidnappers and armed robbers would be granted amnesty.

I need to start my own terror group now

maybe i would be granted amnesty

Is the government lazy in fighting crimes?
cool cool cool

12 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by GentleNaaz(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
If ds is tru, dn GEJ is in a very hot soup. Hw cn u grant amnesty 2 rebellions. Indirectly, u r encouraging other deviants 2 take up futher, cos amnesty is assured. Is better GEJ craves 4 naija division. Let it b a bench mark during hs presidncy

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by kennyonthrone(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
This is jst crazy
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by pekelepekele(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
This space is not for sale beware of GEJ

11 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
GEJ is the worst person to rule a country. Any group of pple can start killing nd dey will later give them amnesty. I weep for nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Super1759: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2013
confusion247: If boko haram gets amnesty, then Jonathan have legalized crime. MASSOB over to you, if only you people have the liver to strike.
my brother you've said it all. Infact am not happy with gej anymore. The way he sounds in media gave me the impression he will stand by his words
If he has changed his mind,it means someone is manipulating him or he is liverless!
Infact I deh vex...rochas should warmup for 2015 abeg

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by obicentlis: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2013
Am an Igbo but its not about igbo but about crimes against humanity!

18 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by donbazini: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2013
If this will bring to the end of nigeria been called a terrorist nation den go 4 it before d situation become worst, we are not GOD but we are given a choice to forgive no matter what, so please forgive them so we can move on to a better nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Ijawboi(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2013
Legalising Crime and terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Super1759: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2013
Ms_Steph: GEJ is the worst person to rule a country. Any group of pple can start killing nd dey will later give them amnesty. I weep for nigeria
surely surely I say unto thee gej have lost his mind...watchout! Another group with comeup soon!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Trut(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2013
All i have to say is that, Mr. Presient should create a MINISTRY for AMNESTY, because more groups are coming for their own Amnesty.

9 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by TRUTHTELA: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2013
This your post doesn't add up. How does granting BH amnesty amounts to "betraying Igbo's"? Did he sign AMNESTY AGREEMENT with Igbo's? Smh, @ you guys.

Do you read news upside down? The report is that they're DISCUSSING AMNESTY and Gej's security team is weighing its PROs and CONs.

Delete this post cos AMNESTY HAS NOT BEEN GRANTED.When they do grant amnesty you can re-post it.

6 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by ckkris: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2013
timpaker:
[s]A politician was granted amnesty for looting[/s]
Very soon kidnappers and armed robbers would be granted amnesty.

I need to start my own terror group now

maybe i would be granted amnesty
cool cool cool

Wetin you thief?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Ogundale(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2013
Jona jona how many times i call u.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Ngwakwe: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2013
GEJ may have taken a stupid decision by this very singular decision in the eyes of an onlooker who may see this as a political calculation to woo the North and easy some pressures from the opposition.

However, I will not cry for justice when the war has not ended.

Our people the Igbos have refused to relocate or at lest come back home,I sleep with one eye open not knowing if my siblings will live to see tomorrow, as am constantly on phone to know what tomorrow will be.

The dead are gone but the living got to be assured that they will see tomorrow and lead a better life to enable them mourn their dead and rehabilitate themselves in this war-front called Nigeria.

The Sultan, Emirs and Northern Elders have agreed to guarantee an end to hostilities and bombings, if and only if the President will promise to grant Amnesty to Boko Sponsors, Foot-Soldiers and Sympathizers.

I plead that our people should wait to know the full details of the Amnesty and the solidity of the guarantee.

The Federal Government has fail us already and we are not yet ready for war beside the battle field is far away from our land.

The only hope left for us is diplomacy. Let give diplomacy a chance

ifeduba1988: its clear that mr president took for granted the support of the igbos. You cant grant amnesty to people who have killed our brethren.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by ebamma(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2013
Make massob follow start bomb abokis too, so dat him go follow give una una own amnesty nah,
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by jmoore(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2013
The bitter truth is that amnesty will never solve the terror being caused by the Bokoharam. If USA gave amnesty to Osama Bin laden, he will never change.He will still be a terrorist.

There is only one plan when it comes to dealing with terrorists, no other plan.
What's the plan? Wipe the terrorists out!!!

10 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Encoredme(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2013
when we call him a fool, it will look like we are wicked.
jonathan is a judas. ;Dwhen we call him a fool, it will look like we are wicked.
jonathan is a judas.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Lero15(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2013
U dont negotiate wit terrorists. D thousands of innocent blood shed r crying for justice...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by lordZOUGA(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2013
not that I have any sympathy for the boko-haram, but what alternative course of action does the president have? commit genocide?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Aphrygian(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2013
Shebi all u igbos were abusing tinubu and d likes,oya start bashing uncle jona

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Dee60: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2013
Oh, there was a country!

9 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by dridowu: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2013
People are complaining abt boko haram amnesty.
What can be done to curb boko haram ?
Our security agent has failed d nation by not overcoming bh.
So in my own opinion, amnest will curb d rats (boko haram)

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Dee60: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2013
But can somebody here please tell us what the solution is to BH? Can military force do it? Or should we live with the problem as this administration once said?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Super1759: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2013
If am not mistaken, massob was the first group ever in nigeria,but they were subdued because what they asked for was more like "an end to nigeria"
Bokoharam's amnesty is on what ground?
I hereby support massob to hit up its fight and get their amnesty tooo. Igbos can't watch anymore

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Officials Arrested For Mass Thumb Printing In Imo State / Ambode Trends On Twitter As Lagosians Criticize His Governance / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.