Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu (25806 Views)

Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by sarrki(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Ibrahim Shuaibu in Kano
Former Governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has disclosed that the incumbent Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, has already lost the 2019 election.
Kwankwaso who is the senator representing Kano Central senatorial district, said this yesterday through his former Commissioner for State Affairs, Aminu Abdulsalam Gwarzo.

The former governor reacted to the last week’s endorsement of the governor for second term by the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bola Tinubu, when he visited the state on condolence visit on the death of the former Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Alhaji Maitama Sule.

According to him, “We don’t want to join issue with Tinubu but what I will say is that he came straight from the airport to government house, he did not know what is happening in the rural areas or in the entire state.
“We know Tinubu to be an honest person but if he had known the situation in Kano, he would perhaps be restrained completely from that endorsement.

“If Tinubu knew the feelings of the people of Kano, he would have known that the governor has lost 2019 already.”
Aminu added that the governor has lost the battle and the people of Kano are also ready to disown him.

“If Tinubu had carefully observed the political trend in the state, he would not have drawn conclusion. Ganduje has distanced himself from the people, he deviated from the Kwankwsiyya foundation, principles and ideology which were the basic fundamental he was elected as governor. He abandoned the promises he made to the people of the state.”

“If you visit the business community in Kwari, Sabon Gari, Singa and other markets, you will see that people are tired and frustrated of government policies. You will record that were fire outbreak in some markets in Kano, till date, not a single kobo was given to the traders even the monies donated to them were nowhere to be found.”

“Look at the case of tuition fee, the parents are not happy with the level of things. The governor inherited free education, free feeding of our pupils in public primary schools, he reversed the policies. Imaging the acute water situation in Kano. You will agree with me it has never been this bad and we don’t know how people cope.”

Abdulsalam said: “Like I said, I don’t want to join issue with Tinubu but I want to believe he did not conduct any research to find out the popularity of the governor. Perhaps, the assessment was only based on the face value.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/07/19/ganduje-has-already-lost-2019-election-kwankwaso-tells-tinubu/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Mynd44: 6:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Senator Kwankwaso had to oppose Governor Ganduje but tongue in check too.

He is good atbeing politically correct

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Aromas: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2017
This is politics not personal hatred.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Jerryojozy(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Na dem sabi wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by wablex(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Wu Eva Wins we only want a performing Governor and a gud Nigeria simple!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by GogetterMD(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Silly lots of politicians

12 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Mynd44:
Senator Kwankwaso had to oppose Governor Ganduje but tongue in check too.

He is good atbeing politically correct
Kwankwaso has Presidential ambition so he doesn't need to go hard on Tinubu

I pray their fighting continue so that Ganduje wil scuttle his Presidential ambition

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by sarrki(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

I pray their fighting continue so that Ganduje wil scuttle his Presidential ambition

Women leader

Morning

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by MediumStout(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2017
grin
Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by chemicalDisease: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Meaning one of them will defect to another party.
But who will win?
Fighting a known enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

Women leader

Morning
Its not morning yet where i am

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Atiku2019: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Atiku2019

Kwankwaso for Senate 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by edoboy33(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2017
PDP FO 2019 THE PARTY YOU CAN TRUST

16 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by madridguy(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Observation mode activated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Homeboiy: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2017
kwankwaso and u have lost ticket for president 2019

Dan iska

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by GameGod(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Its not morning yet where i am
[/s]
Kathmandu It's afternoon in Nri forest. Trash

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
Kathmandu It's afternoon in Nri forest. Trash

shocked grin grin grin

Choi, choi nah my friend ooo

I didn't even see my Ephi123
Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by naijagobetter(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Ganduje was is and will alwys remain akwankwaso boy as far as politics is concern he is no match. Walk the street of kano, if 20 keke napep passby 15 wil hv the poster of kwankwaso while that of the sitting governor is non existant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Kwakwanso should forget his presidential ambition, it is dead on arrival. An ethnocentric leader should never be supported to power again. His position on the governor of Kano state is also personal. Ganduje is the incumbent governor and leader of the party in the state. He holds all the aces and there is nothing Kwakwanso can do about it, his time is over.

25 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by IgboAmakaa(f): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2017
I don show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by NwaAmaikpe: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
shocked

Some people are jokers...

Which election in 2019?
We are in the last days of this forced amalgamation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by StarPlayer: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2017
So Jagaban is now a king maker in kano? shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by jieta: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2017
situation like this always occur when your predecessor did a good work before living office. people expect you to achieve more than what he did and if you are not meeting up you start having problem.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by martineverest(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Ganduje is unchangeable and unremovable ......

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Are you a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Are you a Muslim?
Am i mad

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by elotajohn1(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by itchie: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Everyone should calm down and stop the political posturing. They are just wasting their time because come 2019 I will be elected the next governor of Kano and President of Nigeria at the same time Insha Allah.
So, nothing for Kwankwaso and nothing for Ganduje
Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Am i mad
Checked your profile, you believe in their god shocked

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Slai1: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2017
An dem dem.
Party of deceits.

Which APC Governor de perform, self?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Sacks Sabina Chikere, Shaibu’s Sister-In-Law Amid Feud With Deputy / How The Candidates Stand In Ondo Governorship Election - Guardian / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.