Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas (25806 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by viviangist: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Christmas, which signifies the birth of Christ, offers us an opportunity to spare a thought for the lowly, the downtrodden, the sick and the disadvantaged.

Still in the spirit of the season, I paid a visit to the staff and patients of the Lagos Island General Hospital on Broad street.

This facility has been in existence since 1893, and undergoes renovations, rehabilitation and maintenance from time to time to keep its infrastructure and equipments up to date and functional.

One of which it is currently undergoing.

The fulfilment I felt seeing the excitement and appreciation on the faces of the staff and patients combined with their prayers while interacting with and encouraging them is incomparable, proving to me that it was a day well spent.

I also inspected the accident and emergency ward building currently undergoing renovations.

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6i6CsrFImT/

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Nathdoug201: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
This man must sha point him hands

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by chinnasa: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pontiis pilate

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by naijapips04: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pontius Pilate. This guy has zero clue in how to run a city as big as Lagos. Lagos is in for it.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Elvis2kay: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
No project to commission he just running from pillar to post...

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by EcoBrick: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol. Sanwo must sha point at something. grin Keep handling your business. Nothing do you.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nice one

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by jamesope04(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sanwo the pointer

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by YungMillionaire: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pointus Pilate is working. Still a million times better than Kerosene Sharer.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good gesture from the Governor.

God bless Lagos state.

God bless Nigeria

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by iamdynamite(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nice one from our amiable governor, at the end of your first four years I am sure we will be glad we kicked out Ambode

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
EcoBrick:
Lol. Sanwo must sha point at something. grin Keep handling your business. Nothing do you.
Nothing do am at all at all.........

Eko oni baje.......

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by SHEAU(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pointman

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by FlyoruB: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
naijapips04:
Pontius Pilate. This guy has zero clue in how to run a city as big as Lagos. Lagos is in for it.

That is because haters like you will never see nor acknowledge his efforts.

48 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Cholls(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
My brother se afise ni?! Pontius Pilate!

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by naijazee2: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmmm Pontius Pilate. Always pointing. shocked shocked

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by nams77: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dem take pointing swear for this guy?

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Clueless.governorxxxxx, continue..
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by BREYZ: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nothing to do again, guy man just go hospital dey point hand just to keep himself busy

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Karemarealty288(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Angle Pointer......

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Action Governor

'Point and kill' master..

'What is going on there' activist

He is the best since Tinubu's In 1999 summer!!! grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by vickydankal(f): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
South East governors see your mate oooo walking. When a people are about to be punished, a bad leader is sent to them especially when they names begins with Ikpeazu.

16 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
eni4real:
Action Governor

'Point and kill' master..

'What is going on there' activist

He is the best since Tinubu's In 1999 summer!!! grin grin
GBAMsolutely!! wink

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Pointus Pilate is working. Still a million times better than Kerosene Sharer.

Eze Kerosene Gburugburu grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
FlyoruB:

That is because haters like you will never see nor acknowledge his efforts.
Very good reply to the wailing kid.

Na man u be!

grin wink cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nathdoug201:
This man must sha point him hands
biko as long as he is pointing us to the promise land, nothing do him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by booblacain(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
When will you visit places like Ikotun-edgbe?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by chii8(f): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thank God for good health over my life and family,I pray for quick recovery for the sick.

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas by new4peter: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Obaseki Sacks Sabina Chikere, Shaibu’s Sister-In-Law Amid Feud With Deputy / Dr Akinwwunmi Adesina: How I Met President Jonathan