Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (83779 Views)

Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Islie: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
A 60-year-old trailer driver, Lawal Bankole, was weekend, almost lynched by a security guard, Abdullahi Muhammed, at Iya Abiodun area, Ifo, Ogun State, after he was caught having sex with the latter’s wife, Tope, on their matrimonial bed.

The 45-year-old embattled man, an indigene of Kano State, said Bankole took advantage of his wife’s unstable mental condition to rape her.

According to the Punch, Muhammed had returned from a trip to Lagos Island only to meet Bankole on top of his wife.

Narrating the incident, Muhammed said, “I had returned from my trip when I met him on top of my wife. I had a cutlass and a knife at home and I wanted to kill him. But I had a rethink and I decided to hold him.

“But he tore my clothes and bit me. He fought me and took hold of the cutlass; I held him. We were fighting when people separated us and he escaped.

“However, I held on to his trousers, which contained his driving licence, some cash, phones and ATM cards. I used the items as my evidence. I reported the matter at the Ifo Police Division after which he was arrested.

“My wife has mental problem, which started during her first marriage. She had a surgery that time, but there was a complication which led to the problem. Her ex-husband rejected her, saying he could not live with a mentally-ill person.

“Her family had taken her to different prayer houses for solution to no avail before I came into the picture. I assisted them with money and they decided to hand her over to me in marriage.

“I made sure she stayed indoors always. All she does is to cook and wash my clothes. However, once in a month, she goes to visit her mother and returns. We have a child together, who is about two years old. Her condition is improving, but she is not totally sound yet.”

Reports say the two men could have killed each other but for the intervention of residents who separated them.

The wife, 24-year-old Tope, said the suspect gave her N200, adding that she never met the man until the day he had canal knowledge of her.

Tope, an indigene of Osun State, said, “I have never met the man before. That day, he entered our compound and asked if I wanted to eat and I said yes.

He gave me N200 and went away.

“He later returned and asked me to UnCloth and I did. He put me on the bed and had sex with me. I knew he wasn’t my husband, but I couldn’t shout or do anything. Then my husband entered and caught him.
“The two men started fighting. I ran downstairs to call people. Our neighbours separated them.”

Confirming the incident and arrest, the state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said, “The police have arrested the man and he has confessed to the crime.

“He took advantage of the woman’s mental condition and will be charged to court soon,” the PPRO stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/17/commotion-ogun-man-catches-driver-sex-wife-matrimonial-bed/

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by INTROVERT(f): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
That driveR is a sessual predator. he has been monitoring that woman and knew she was a easy hit because of the yaba left attributes she posseses. too bad

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Crazzzy everywhere... grin

I don't even know wat to say...

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by INTROVERT(f): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
They should have used the other room na.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by ajasbaba(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
BECAUSE THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS THE OTHER ROOM,

THATS WHY THEY WERE CAUGHT.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by makelove2m(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
ALL THOSE ABOKI WEY DEY GIVE MAD PEOPLE BELLE EVERYWHERE, I DECREE RIGHT NOW THAT YOU RECEIVE BRAIN RIGHT AWAY......... SAY AMEN

10 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by InformedLola(f): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
The evil in men...
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by dauddy97(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
just like story..... woman must surely find excuse. mental disorder na hin make you enjoy aboki kpomo grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by AntiWailer: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Driver driving another person's wife at maximum speed.

The story is heart breaking. He took advantage of a mentally unstable woman.

That is not fair.

12 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Deeypeey(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is a funny one
Mentally-unbalanced wife....24yrs
Husband who is a security guard,from Kano...45yrs
The quite unfortunate "rapist" taxi-driver...60yrs
wetin konji go cause in ds country grin grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by loveflow1: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yoruba again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by dollaflow(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by anointingOil: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by anointingOil: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
loveflow1:
Yoruba again

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by anointingOil: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
loveflow1:
Yoruba again
na so ur life con b nw ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by ALAYORMII: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sex sex sex

Wetin you go cause

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by johnstar(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hm

Afonjas always making crime headlines bck to bck on NL

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Raxxye(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Whenever you allow your er.ection to give you direction, then, my brother, you are in deep sh.it!

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by coolhamid(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dude took advantage of the woman's mental condition...Asssshole

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Donkaz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
this is serious
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Delicious22: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
I will still repeat it,

OGUN and BENUE needs prayers.

The bad news coming from these states ehn.

Lol, the mentally unstable woman was enjoying the stable dick. grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by loveflow1: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
anointingOil:

na so ur life con b nw ?
Afonja wetin u dey yan?

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by glossy6(f): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
AntiWailer:
Driver driving another person's wife at maximum speed.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by ChappyChase: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Crazzzy everywhere... grin

I don't even know wat to say...

Kuku sey kongi na bastered cool
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Orikinla(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
N200 only and she surrendered.
She must be really sick.
Let us pray.

7 Likes

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by chinagorom1982: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
conji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by omoolorire(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Shocking story
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by olumaxi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Did he rape her?.......NO
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by jozee8: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Anybody noticed the name?
those guys can like person wife for africa cheesy

eg..............^
.I mean, look up!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.