Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed (19230 Views)

Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country / Fuel Scarcity: FG Not Contemplating Hike In Petrol Pump Price - SGF Says / FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by DRIFTyKING(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has denied saying that the Federal Government will ban the overseas production of Nigerian movies and music.

Mohammed noted this on Tuesday evening while reacting to an outcry by artistes over reports saying he hinted at the ban when he visited the headquarters of the Copyright Society of Nigeria in Lagos.

During a briefing at the end of a two-day Creative Industry Financing Conference, with the theme ‘Financing the Film, Television and Music Industries,’ held at Eko Hotels, Victoria Island, Mohammed said FG would not tamper with the aspirations and rights of the artistes and producers.

He said, “At COSON, I said that I would work to amend the National Broadcasting Commission’s code to ensure that if a product is designated a Nigerian product, it must be produced in Nigeria. I didn’t say that, henceforth, all music and films would or must be produced in Nigeria.

“All I said was that if a programme is designated as a Nigerian content programme, we will amend the code to ensure that it is produced in Nigeria. I didn’t say I’ll ban the production of Nigerian movies and videos overseas.”

http://punchng.com/fg-not-banning-overseas-production-of-films-lai-mohammed/

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by DRIFTyKING(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Meanwhile Full Bio of Hushupuppi has been revealed in new interview!

Who is Hushpuppi? Read Full Biography & Net Worth Of Lagos Big Boy ‘Hushpuppi’

(Full details..Click link) http://otownloaded.com/hushpuppi-read-full-biography-net-worth-lagos-big-boy-hushpuppi/

1 Like

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2017
What a mistake this country has made. Someone like Lai Mohammed is supposed to be a village towncrier now sees himself in Aso Rock. A very ignorant and stupid man. He does not think before he talks.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Tellemall: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

12 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Its very funny though how we twist words in Nigeria.

30 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Montaque(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Mr. Mohd. You may know your work schedule but not how to engage ur clients. This policy is good, and it was the kind of policy a wise minister would ve used incentives to implement,not threat. Now u ve urself to blame.

11 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by shege45: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2017
am beginning to give up on ds country.no b d same man go dey exchange words with peter for Twitter?

40 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by newyorks(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2017
the worst imformation minister of the recent times. smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

27 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by martineverest(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
T
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Ericaikince(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
cool Pls is Mr Buhari A Legend of the sicker?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Wisdombankxz: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Lol.... There was really a country.. No matter what, may God bless Nigeria.. We go survive.

Meanwhile I have 16k followers instagram account for sale.
Niche= Fashion
99% Nigerians.

Call or whatsapp 08084334575 for biz.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin grin

When Buhari go conduct cabinet reshuffle sef shocked
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by spartan117(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
angry

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by dakeskese(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Oh... such a world!
Never seen someone whose name affects his/her person like dis nitwit...

oh, my friends called Favour and Success where not so lucky. Their names didnt 'follow' them. Favour hardly gets favoured and Success is still writing Jamb since 2011.

Oh! Such a life.
Lie Moh'd... The King of all l**rs!
Each time am tempted to insult him, my conscience tells me to channel the anger to his parents as it would be unfair to attack him, a resultant effect; and neglect his parents, causative agents cus they neglected the power of names during name-giving!

15 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by JackBizzle: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
So you were lying before?

When will this Lai lie Mohammed stop lying?
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by cyborg123(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
angry
A minister of information that can not communicate in a clear and concise way. Always talking from both sides of the mouth. sad

25 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by deepwater(f): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
I am not his fan, but i will believe him on this occasion.
This is because Nigerian bloggers have decided to twist peoples comments just to get clicks. I hate them bloggers angry angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by adonbilivit: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
As the masses no support the move na. Peter psquare na man for being the first to speak up against this. #LivingLegend

7 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by jjjjj2017: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
its a pity that Fela Anikulapo Kuti is dead, Lai Muhammed would have died long time ago!

Thunder Fire you Lai Muhammed!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by AceRoyal: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Am I the only one that was expecting a denial as usual in less than 3 weeks? Alas I wasnt disappointed!

This APC government and Lia Mohammed never fails to disappoint.tongue

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Kulao(f): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Anything that comes outout of Lai Muhammed is a lie

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by capatainrambo: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
lol

now those zombies that where insulting the okoyes

vedaxcool et al wher re u guys? grin

5 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Geonigga(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Chai! APC approbating and reprobating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Finestface(f): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
what's going on

1 Like

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by justineu(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Something that i watched live on NTA news last week.. Now i believe this man is a god in lieing.

8 Likes

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Pilot4Airbus(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Testing waters!

I will convert your Logo to a 3D Logo and lighten it up.

like this: Day n Night.

Strictly Fiverr... Do not chat me on IG or whatsapp.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by sheylord(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
haba.... lie Mohammed ,lie another one this man can manipulate baje

1 Like

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by permit(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
grin.... Our minister of lies has broken the silence....

1 Like

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by cristianisraeli: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2017
confusion break bones..FELA...this AFEEC GOFANMENT CAN CONFUSE PERSIN...confusion everyday..i think lie always forget the lie that lie says..lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ife Oyedele Disowns South-West Unity List, Says He Won't Step Down For Omisore / Tinubu May Return Monday, Race For National Assembly Seats Hots Up / Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.