Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed (19213 Views)

Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country / Fuel Scarcity: FG Not Contemplating Hike In Petrol Pump Price - SGF Says / FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by hugoboss36(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
5DMindset:
What a mistake this country has made. Someone like Lai Mohammed is supposed to be a village towncrier now sees himself in Aso Rock. A very ignorant and stupid man. He does not think before he talks.
cyborg123:
angry
A minister of information that can not communicate in a clear and concise way. Always talking from both sides of the mouth. sad
Before you guys continue pleasuring yourselves to orgasm by cursing the man, did you for a second, pause to consider that it was simply the media/useless bloggers that distorted what he said originally and fed the trash to the public (as is the norm these days)?... Or did any of you hear an audio of his original statement?
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by crudedude(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
deepwater:
I am not his fan, but i will believe him on this occasion.
This is because Nigerian bloggers have decided to twist peoples comments just to get clicks. I hate them bloggers angry angry angry angry

What's the difference between what people thought he said and this clarification?

There's no difference in my opinion. Except you can point out one. There's nothing like producing something that will be consumed locally. Except Lai doesn't know videos are uploaded on YouTube for the whole world to see. Foreign cable tv networks and the internet will gladly play these videos. Lai and his cohorts can only limit these videos on terrestrial TV stations. The man blabbed on this one.
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
obailala:

Before you guys continue pleasuring yourselves to orgasm by cursing the man, did you for a second, pause to consider that it was simply the media/useless bloggers that distorted what he said originally and fed the trash to the public (as is the norm these days)?... Or did any of you hear an audio of his original statement?

Who is the master of propaganda ? Can you answer that for me ?

Will it be out of place, if the master propaganda is beaten at his game ?

Think!
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
ivolt:

Without the idiots, who appears to be in the majority,
your post won't get a single like because smart people
would see it as an ignorance-based outburst.

As I advised in my first post learn to comprehend before
responding.

Kid, I am not here for 'Likes'. If that puts money into your crying balance sheet, then be my guest. I am here for the fun of wasting my free moments. And that, I intend to do instead of drinking whiskey and destroying my wonderful kidneys and liver.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
5DMindset:

Who is the master of propaganda ? Can you answer that for me ?

Will it be out of place, if the master propaganda is beaten at his game ?

Think!
Oh, so your comment is just a propaganda game?... Okay that makes sense grin
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by wickyyolo: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Its very funny though how we twist words in Nigeria.

He is saying the same thing oh
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
obailala:
Oh, so your comment is just a propaganda game?... Okay that makes sense grin
Tit for tat
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by dikeigbo2(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
So Edwin Collins is the one living in the dark......Youthless youths
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Niyinoble: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
spartan117:
angry
Biko I need to know the name of this movie grin, can anyone be of help?
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by foster881(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
no wonda ur name is "lia", always lying
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by chigo003(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mr of Confusion
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
I said the man is an airhead,was i wrong.
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by KingsleyCEO: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
When people lie too much you can't even differentiate when they are tell the truth...
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
5DMindset:
What a mistake this country has made. Someone like Lai Mohammed is supposed to be a village towncrier now sees himself in Aso Rock. A very ignorant and stupid man. He does not think before he talks.

Are you jealousy your father could not achieve one tenth of his achievement?
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Meanwhile Full Bio of Hushupuppi has been revealed in new interview!

Who is Hushpuppi? Read Full Biography & Net Worth Of Lagos Big Boy ‘Hushpuppi’

(Full details..Click link) http://otownloaded.com/hushpuppi-read-full-biography-net-worth-lagos-big-boy-hushpuppi/

Hushpoppi doesn't have money. He's just an attention seeker
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Khoena: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
But seriously LOL

You believe in this nonsense instead real radical and revolutionary empowerment abi

https://www.facebook.com/miketherealakin/videos/684146488440970/?hc_ref=ARQ0EaU8QxA5Rt36c0kgJ9KKNX570rTwOiCDxOSAl6B2iWiNLnoVl9MYUvzvskvsiCU
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017

Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by marcelifeh(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
I believe say Lie Mohammed dey snof solution.
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Ebubeze(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
lie Muhammad, lie Mohammad, lie Mohammad how many time do I call you keep disgracing yourself idiot
Re: FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed by Project2017(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Matawalle Tells Buhari: Declare State Of Emergency / Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki / Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.