Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) (10481 Views)

Introducing The Dwarf German Mango Suitable For Our Tropics, / Picture: Grapes Grown And Harvested In Nigeria / Endtime:catfish Now Grow Human Teeth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2017
11years of research and experimental trials has resulted to the growing and cultivation of GRAPES in Nigeria that is our Tropical region. It is well known that Grapes is from the Temperate region, and are mostly imported which in turns losses its original taste.
Now think of having this wonder plants at your backyard garden or farm, harvesting it fresh. Its taste will be very sweet. It is sold in malls and super markets in Kg.
It is very nutritious and rich in phosphorus (brain improvement) and calcium.
A mature plant produce 25kg and above...provided it is cultivated scientifically. It can be eaten raw or crushed for wine production.
Call or WhatsApp: 07038478496, 08068485800 and 08074469700. To order for the SEEDLINGS
Even a very poor farmer can manage it, because it is not labour intensive like maize of cassava.

N.B production of seedlings will be paused by August ending and kick start by next year.
Cc: Seun modify
FarmTech
Pavore
Lalasticlala
World1
Jethro.

4 Likes

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by Patented: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice one bro. But which state are you growing it? that would also help in determining where else it can grow, cos I am definitely interested.
@organiza
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by Judicible(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2017
I will try it in my area only if monkeys will allow me to harvest it
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by DabLord: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
I'm in lagos.How can i reach you
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by chuksOG: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Interested. Where's this happening? How do I get it in lagos?
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Please chat me up on whatsapp so as to dish out more info...07038478496.…. @Patented, @Judicible, @DabLord, @ChucksOG....I am presently in Ibadan. It has different varieties for different states.
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by DabLord: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2017
organiza:
Please chat me up on whatsapp so as to dish out more info...07038478496.…. @Patented, @Judicible, @DabLord, @ChucksOG....I am presently in Ibadan. It has different varieties for different states.
Currently i dont whatsap.if you have facebook.you can add me(Liege Auladimeji) me or i add you
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Adeniyi Adeyemi on Facebook....on arsh polo shirt
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by matrixme(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Are you sure about this? I'm willing to try it out in Nassarawa. Will send you a message on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
organiza:
11years of research and experimental trials has resulted to the growing and cultivation of GRAPES in Nigeria that is our Tropical region. It is well known that Grapes is from the Temperate region, and are mostly imported which in turns losses its original taste.
Now think of having this wonder plants at your backyard garden or farm, harvesting it fresh. Its taste will be very sweet. It is sold in malls and super markets in Kg.
It is very nutritious and rich in phosphorus (brain improvement) and calcium.
A mature plant produce 25kg and above...provided it is cultivated scientifically. It can be eaten raw or crushed for wine production.
Call or WhatsApp: 07038478496, 08068485800 and 08074469700. To order for the SEEDLINGS
Even a very poor farmer can manage it, because it is not labour intensive like maize of cassava.

N.B production of seedlings will be paused by August ending and kick start by next year.
FarmTech
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Each vine/tree produces 25kg of fruit yearly . Income = 25*700=17,500.....if its sold #700/kg...

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by PapaBrowne(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
organiza:
Each vine/tree produces 25kg of fruit yearly . Income = 25*700=17,500.....if its sold #700/kg...

How long to maturity?
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
10 months... Then goes commercially on its 3rd year....25-30kg/tree.@PapaBrowne
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by es144000: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Have you produced the fruits yet?I expected to see you near the fruits on the tree

2 Likes

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please whatsapp me so as to send you the video...@es144000. Thanks.
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by Pavore9: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Anyone in Nigeria who is very,very, very good in grafting can achieve wonders.

1 Like

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by hahn(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wow!

Just wow!

1 Like

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Pavore9:
Anyone in Nigeria who is very,very, very good in grafting can achieve wonders.
I am a grafter. check my threads

1 Like

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by Pavore9: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2017
happybrother:
I am a grafter. check my threads

Then grafting fruits like apple, pessimon, kiwi, peach, grapes, strawberry etc to be grown in any part of Nigeria should not be an issue.

2 Likes

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pavore9:

Then grafting fruits like apple, pessimon, kiwi, peach, grapes, strawberry etc to be grown in any part of Nigeria should not be an issue.
pavore9, My challenge is where to locate the parent stock. Weather is never a challenge to my craft. All I need is a place to locate a parent stock or a bearing stock. I said bearing because some farmers would use the cold technique to sprout apple seed and want to sell the seeding as grafted.
I am on call for any special breed multiplication through grafting and other means.

3 Likes

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by Pavore9: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
happybrother:

pavore9, My challenge is where to locate the parent stock. Weather is never a challenge to my craft. All I need is a place to locate a parent stock or a bearing stock. I said bearing because some farmers would use the cold technique to sprout apple seed and want to sell the seeding as grafted.
I am on call for any special breed multiplication through grafting and other means.

You may have to look outside for parent stock. I recall a guy in Kenya had to get the parent stock of Persimmon from Japan and today they have a nursery brimming with them likewise the Kiwifruit. Getting documentation from our Ministry of Agriculture is another wahala! angry

2 Likes

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2017
Videos available on WhatsApp... Chat me up for videos if you are still doubting.... Sent video to someone, he still said he wana see me hug the plant so as to believe...hmmm.
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
300 seedlings still on ground... The next batch of seedlings will be next year... Still selling

1 Like

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Seminar coming soon!

Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by hahn(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
organiza:

How many vines/trees can be grown on a plot of land?
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
hahn:

How many vines/trees can be grown on a plot of land?
On 1acre 400 seedlings are needed... So on 1plot of land you will need 66 seedlings.
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2017
organiza:
Adeniyi Adeyemi on Facebook....on arsh polo shirt
Changed to Emmanuel Adeyemi.. Many people bear the name on fb.
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by Curiouscity(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
organiza:
Changed to Emmanuel Adeyemi.. Many people bear the name on fb.

Guy, how far? Do you still have the seedlings or new ones?

What varieties do you have?
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by RoyalBlak007: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
When will the next production of seedlings

kickoff pls
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Curiouscity:

Guy, how far? Do you still have the seedlings or new ones?

What varieties do you have?
New ones will be ready by march
Re: Grapes Now Grow In Nigeria(tropics) by organiza(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
When will the next production of seedlings

kickoff pls
March Sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Between Deep Litter System And Battery Cage System / Start Pawpaw Farming Wit Little Capital... / How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.