Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,808 members, 7,959,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

"My White House" - Davido Says As He Enters His Newly Renovated Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My White House" - Davido Says As He Enters His Newly Renovated Mansion (548 Views)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My White House" - Davido Says As He Enters His Newly Renovated Mansion by lacemose(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2017
OBO of Nigeria just finished renovating his mansion at lekki and it looks beautiful both on the inside and outside. according to gossipmill, Davido referred to his mansion as Whitehouse...
see the interior and exterior of his mansion in the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7nHmvnISBs&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: "My White House" - Davido Says As He Enters His Newly Renovated Mansion by lacemose(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "My White House" - Davido Says As He Enters His Newly Renovated Mansion by Dotwillis1(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Make-up Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain / Five Unforgettable Films Of Adebayo Faleti / See 10 Unusual Houses People Actually Lived In.. No2 Is Absolute Madness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.