Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Would You Do If You See Your Relative Commiting Incest? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You See Your Relative Commiting Incest? (775 Views)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You See Your Relative Commiting Incest? by woye77: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2010
smiley and for those who do not know what incest is the definition is
this incest   /'ɪnsest/
Incest is the crime of two members of the same family having sexual intercourse, for example a father and daughter, or a brother and sister

lets go guys - what would be your reaction?
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Relative Commiting Incest? by daylae(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
I'll pray for them
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Relative Commiting Incest? by opokonwa(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
Did you see any of yours commiting incest, kindly go straight to the point.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Relative Commiting Incest? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2010
@poster
didnt you hear on the news a while back about the father who killed his own teenage son when the boy confessed to having sexually assaulted his own half sister?!
the father just told the boy to get UnCloth, took him outside, and shot him in the head.

although this story is different, i think i would be as mad if i found family members having sex and just remove them from my life completely. . . . . . whats next? son having sex with mother?!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Relative Commiting Incest? by Godmother(f): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
For one, I would stop them at that point then try and get the necessary thing done. If I have to pray for them I'll do so, but if I have to get a "senior " relative involved then I ll do so too. Incests is not a child's play. In committing it you have actually brought a curse on yourself and it might actually need the intervention of elders to do something about lifting the curse
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Relative Commiting Incest? by kanayo74(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
incest might be an abomination some traditions, but in some places it is a norm were cousins marry. If i see such things i will really have discusions with them because to them they might see it as civilisation and they dont know the gravity of what they are doing. I will pick special interest in their affairs and help them as much as i can. Committing incest does not make them bad as you think afteral where did the WIFE OF CAIN COME FROM?

(1) (Reply)

Women Vs Men / Man Loses Seven Children To Jos Flood / Man Drunk Cleaning Fluid To Avoid Deportation From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.