Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords (15265 Views)

8 Free Apps That Can Break Your Smartphone Addiction / List Of The Most Worst And Common Passwords Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords by rookidmart: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Physical, Yes!
Can't get misplaced.
Stolen, the assailant wouldn't know what to do with it, its encrypted!
I'd resort to a backup to retrieve the informations!

Where is the so-called backup? Physical also?
Re: 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords by rookidmart: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
lonecatt:

The more i go to my diary the more i have my password in my head ,i dont know about you.
I don't know any of my passwords, not even my master password and the least of them is 20 characters and they look like this:
H&2%!Af#hCKafRS&49qcApdDZCyg4e#a

Only 1 master password is needed, and I don't even know that offhand.
I have an algorithm I used to generate it.

Its more safer to me than having my passwords stored in online apps,as we know hackers are smarter these days.i no fit shout bro
No matter how safe your diary is, it's not convenient.
You may need a password urgently and won't be able to remember it.
Re: 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords by Alariwo2: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Free apps to store password cos your brain's ROM is filled up or what?

Technology has made people become so lazy.. my passwords stays in my internal memory biko
Re: 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords by bravesoul247(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is exactly why I needed. I don too forget my password and username for this my Tecno Camon CX. I'll just download the app now and use it. Thanks op
Re: 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords by sniperwolf(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Just use Google Smart Lock on Chrome
Re: 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords by dmz1: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
fvck u kanu
My son said so

but why you come poor like this? see your house as e be and you kukuma come dey Bleep yourself
Re: 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
I just hope all personal infos can not be easily hacked via this
Re: 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords by Magna96: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Google Android Apps To Secure Your Android Phones From Virus / TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition Bags Double Awards / Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.