Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) (56618 Views)

Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
I really think Ipob should not escalate tension unnecessarily. there are proper ways one can get secession. trust me you can be embarrassing country that has shelter u like this.
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
smithsydny:
This people are mad
Only madness can reset the Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kuchikau1: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
70 million jobless animals in d zoo.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
ESDKING:
God punish skull miners
God punish descendants of fallen lucifer
All one zoo crusaders must die !!
Die as in?
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
koladebrainiac:
I really think Ipob should not escalate tension unnecessarily. there are proper ways one can get secession. trust me you can be embarrassing country that has shelter u like this.

Shelter ke?

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by permit(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
tongue grin i've learnt nt to give a fo*ck on fockless issues and people, nigerian police is as fockless as nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by pole: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
U Mine Am So Wahala Dy Nnadi Head
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by StarPlayer: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
ESDKING:

Provide the evidence that they put the flag in the night or you get lost. It's seems you are a learner.

Even Ipob members wave their flags in front of zoo policemen.

Meanwhile, what happened to " we south South" you normally scream.?,Invite your members here to cry with you.
Last week,Women of Rivers state occupied the street of Port -Harcourt singing Biafran song and you are here on nairaland causing nuisance shouting " we people of SS"

Smh.

conductor001:
[s][/s]
Pained crying unity begging miscreants everywhere. Why don't you go and help your ogas remove the flag? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbos are really making a fool of themselves with this biafra nonsense. Imagine sneaking in the night to hang flags upandan. I pity the normal igbos these actions are dragging in the mud sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
jordan89:
GOOD DAY ALL!!!
scam

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Shelter ke?
yes now
That land is not for u now. we will send u back to ur Isreal now
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
koladebrainiac:

.. trust me you can be embarrassing country that has shelter u like this.

What are you talking about? As at today Nigeria is not sheltering them they are Nigerians. IPOB may want to break out but the truth of the matter is that at this moment they are still Nigerians and are entitled to all the protection and respect every Nigerian citizens deserves, whether deserved as a law abiding citizen or deserved as someone being arrested, the bottom line is that they are Nigerians no one is doing them a favor.

They are all getting screwed over just like the rest of us and by the same set of people.

Please stop thinking that Nigeria is doing them a favor.

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by thotianna: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
aziaka111:
Rivers state is not a Biafra land, they should take their frag to imo,Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Ebonye,.. stupiiid people
They want to steal oil. No oil in ibo land so they want Rivers state oil.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by bkool7(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kanu and lies...Fg offerred you 5 states. Does the states belong to Fg?
Why not say they offerred you 5 planets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by oyienootieno: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
The population in the east is about to be reduced to 2%... the massacre is inevitable with 99% loading.
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Only madness can reset the Zoo.
its really crazy
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Sagay212: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
ESDKING:
After removing the flag, then go and remove the ideology from the minds of children of God.
This childish play won't stop the inevitable from happening.

Ekinematics the afonja Muslim, the chairman of "we south South" crew, I wanted to invite you to this thread to cry, but here you are already before me viewing without commenting.

I am sure you are in pains.
Ndo.

lol...don't change mouth you coward. I though you ipods were going to show the policemen how strong you are by attacking them. Una don dey see sample of wetin go happen to una on election day in anambra. you know wetin dem dey call 'ajekun iya'? NA and police go mix ajekun iya and ofe nsala together for you ipods....una go high pass high tension that day.
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
you may bring the flag in a fabric material down but can you bring the flag already created in the peoples heart down?

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

Only a thief go at night to steal, kill and to destroy.
If you and your ipoo clowns ain't thieves why go in the night to hang such rubbish?
Thief! thief!! thief!!!

If you and your fellow ipoos are born of a woman come and hang that during the day.
never knew dude was so juvenile

Don't take this kid serious

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ndi ara!!
When they are done removing that flag

They should go to Nkwerre and remove the ones there,
Then go to Obollo-Afor and remove the ones there,
then Ihiala,
then Osisioma,
then Oturkpo,
then Nkpor,
then Nkalagu,
then Irete,
then Ora-Ifiitte,
then Oji-River,
then Ihechiowa,
then Ihite Uboma
then Oguta

They might succeed taking the Biafran flags off our roads
But they'd never take away Biafra from our hearts.

The ones in these places will be left, because nobody gives a shit about those places.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na wetin them send them be that ?

I hope when you get your biafra, you'll watch Somalian flag flying in your country.

Why are you people soo fool-ish sef
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
HeOrShe:
So of all the crime and killing and insecurity in Rivers state, the only interest of the police is to bring down biafra flag and not to bring down d crime.

Rivers state police dont fight crime, they re into crime consulting.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
MirJay:
undecided

the Nigerian police ought to be ashamed for exhibiting such low class behaviour.

Let these people go cos am even planning on going with them. Biafra is now making sense to me

Pity them they re uniformed errand boys. grin

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PointZerom: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:

Igbos are really making a fool of themselves with this biafra nonsense. Imagine sneaking in the night to hang flags upandan. I pity the normal igbos these actions are dragging in the mud sha.

Your problem is that you don't travel, you would have known that Biafran flags are all over SE.

12 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
koladebrainiac:
yes now
That land is not for u now. we will send u back to ur Isreal now
Hahaha. Oga accommodator. Well done.

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Is that where a flag is supposed to be? To my knowledge, flags are usually hung on flagpoles not electric cables. The kind of illiteracy worrying these people sef. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That's a potential hazard to everyone within that vicinity yet the only thing they can think of is that they're being antagonized.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
ESDKING:
After removing the flag, then go and remove the ideology from the minds of children of God.
This childish play won't stop the inevitable from happening.

Ekinematics the afonja Muslim, the chairman of "we south South" crew, I wanted to invite you to this thread to cry, but here you are already before me viewing without commenting.

I am sure you are in pains.
Ndo.

It's you they should be saying Ndo to because only a criminal hang flag or logo at night if you know what you are after is real why not dare goes in broad day light to hang the flag? As I said I'm not against any region seeking secession, Hausa and Fulani caused all these breakup struggle due to their foolishness and power greed but my anger is the manner you are your IPOOH folks goes about this matter in a so babaric and senseless way more so that Nwagoat called Kanu annoys me like dog pooh.

So I have to say to you bro Ndo go rest your pain in the school of commonsense, calling for war or hate rants and chest beaten is not the way to get freedom or own's country ok get that or bust it. Let the police remove the flag and even burn it and by the way when did Port Harcourt now belong to Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by IPOBevangelist: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
There is no point bringing down that Flag. It threatens no one except those who feels threatened by their mindset. God created free human beings and fellow humans can not decide how free humans should be grouped.

The people are tired.
The people are misgoverned.
And the people want freedom.

No one has the right to stop another fellow human being from choosing how he or she wants to live his life.

Let us understand that you can not force a human being to live on your terms except you feed them, cloth them and house them. I do not hink the Government feeds, cloths and houses any of the Indigenous People. So the Government has no right to choose how they should live.

If you are reading this, and you do not think I am right, then you need to think again before responding negatively to my words of wisdom.

An idea whose time has come, can not be quenched. The highest you can do is kill a human being, but the ideology never dies, in fact when Freedom Fighters are matyred, that is when the Ideology takes root. From Jesus Christ, to Martin Luther King, to Yusuf of Boko Haram, to Ken Saro Wiwa etc.

The day you arrested Nnamdi Kanu, was the day I know that our President is totally ignorant of power-play. And the day you 'matyr' him, is the beginning of the end of Nigeria ends and Biafra will be birthed. It is not my threat, it is an historical fact that keeps repeating itself.

We must let the people go.

12 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
They eventually brought it down. smiley
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
gh
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Marcelo290(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
But I thought some fools here have been trying to make us believe there are no biafran supporters in PH?

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
What's all these fuss about for christ sake..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.