Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra (821 Views)

Buhari's Supporters Are Unpatrotic, Hate Nigeria (photo) / Why I Love Biafra And Dislike IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu (screenshot) / Why Do Many Countries Hate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by dudebuck: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
I am currently in Libreville Gabon as I type this, I will soon jet back to what we call Biafraland. I looked around and saw many made in Aba goods here, like sandals, shoes, shirts, belts and many other things, now this morning I saw a youtube video made by Sahara reporters where Nnamdi Kanu was shown toys made by some Biafran kids, he then made reference to Lego and Toys'R'us, he said these companies are currently multibillion Pounds companies, which is true, now, I checked the clothing line ZARA on Wikipedia and found that their revenue of 2016 is $16 billion. Can you imagine? Now let's say 1000 Aba guys generated $10 billion last year after tax, then paid their workers that are about let's say 100 each person, will we be complaining? Definitely not! The so called governors always say ohhhhh we don't need an independent Biafra , we only need Biafra an Idea that Will move us to greatness, we should invest in our place first. I am not against the Biafra of the mind, but you 1diots are in the fore front with political power, why not start building something that will help the already established cottage industry, whose products that already being seen as far as Libreville? If you go to Nairobi, kinshasa, Brazzaville, cape Town. Etc, you will find the locals of these cities patronising the goods like it is akara and bread. I had a cousin who buys in Aba and exports to Togo, but the death trap we call federal road took him. What economic sense does it make to ship goods 700 miles to Lagos (through a very bad road) to ship it to the target market? Please one Nigerianists should let me know. These Aba guys loose soooooooooooo much money in shipping and taxation.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by WizzyDollar(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2017
"BIAFRA SHOULD KEEP QUIET"
Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by dudebuck: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
WizzyDollar:
"BIAFRA SHOULD KEEP QUIET"
you can never stop Biafra using this method

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by freshest4live: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2017
This is why the South Eastern Governors are also to be blamed. The lgbos in power are more of a problem to you than the rest of Nigeria.
Tell this to your leaders.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by dudebuck: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
freshest4live:
This is why the South Eastern Governors are also to be blamed. The lgbos in power are more of a problem to you than the rest of Nigeria.
What about the no vote campaign that is going on In Anambra state right now? Is it not what we are trying to do? You elect Okeke, he achieves what can be described as mediocre at best, you kick him out and elect Okafor, same result, Okonkwo comes and does the very same thing, then come Okorie, he even does worse than his predecessors, how can you be doing the same thing again and again and expect a different result each time? Is that not insanity? I don't want to elect another theif.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by Freemancipation: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
freshest4live:

Igbo leaders love one Nigeria because the corrupt system of government it created enables them to steal without accountability. With Biafra they know that they will not even have a chance to steal because of the systematic checks and balances in the constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by freshest4live: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
dudebuck:
What about the no vote campaign that is going on In Anambra state right now? Is it not what we are trying to do? You elect Okeke, he achieves what can be described as mediocre at best, you kick him out and elect Okafor, same result, Okonkwo comes and does the very same thing, then come Okorie, he even does worse than his predecessors, how can you be doing the same thing again and again and expect a different result each time? Is that not insanity? I don't want to elect another theif.
But in Biafra, you would still elect Ekene, Chuckwudi, and Amadi, what would you do then? Wouldn't you protest against them and hold them accountable? Or would the name Biafra change everything?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by freshest4live: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Freemancipation:

Igbo leaders love one Nigeria because the corrupt system of government it created enables them to steal without accountability. With Biafra they know that they will not even have a chance to steal because of the systematic checks and balances in the constitution.
Whatever you think you can do in new Biafra, experiment with it first in the zoo to see how it goes.
Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by Freemancipation: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
freshest4live:

Whatever you think you can do in new Biafra, experiment with it first in the zoo to see how it goes.

No we have tried enough but north refuses to allow Nigeria to reform so that they system can be fair and just. They control the house and the senate. They control the presidency and military. So how do you think we can make that work in Nigeria.

Do you think we will be talking about Biafra today if these things were able to be done in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by Freemancipation: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
As Peter obi said, Nigeria is like a car with a knocked engine (corrupt system). No matter who the driver is, the car will never move.

And to change the car engine (corrupt system) the north has to agree which to me is impossible. They rejected the aburi accord and went to war against it.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by TechRev: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
freshest4live:

But in Biafra, you would still elect Ekene, Chuckwudi, and Amadi, what would you do then? Wouldn't you protest against them and hold them accountable? Or would the name Biafra change everything?

It will change a lot in ways you cannot understand. Thats why the igbo politicians are fighting it.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by Freemancipation: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
TechRev:

It will change a lot in ways you cannot understand. Thats why the igbo politicians are fighting it.

Exactly that what I am trying to explain to him. They know that the laws in Biafra will imprison or lynch them for corruption and the Nigerian laws will protect them. They are fighting for their survival and self interest.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by freshest4live: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Freemancipation:

No we have tried enough but north refuses to allow Nigeria to reform so that they system can be fair and just. They control the house and the senate. They control the presidency and military. So how do you think we can make that work in Nigeria.

Do you think we will be talking about Biafra today if these things were able to be done in Nigeria?
Igbo's are not the only ones facing this problem, it is national complaint even in the North. This is why we Deltans are also to be blamed, for accepting mediocrity from lbori to Uduaghan and now Okowa. There have been very few visionary Governors in the history of Nigeria.
But is the balkinization of this entity the antidote to our problem? Maybe, Maybe not.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by Freemancipation: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
freshest4live:

Igbo's are not the only ones facing this problem, it is national complaint even in the North. This is why we Deltans are also to be blamed, for accepting mediocrity from lbori to Uduaghan and now Okowa. There have been very few visionary Governors in the history of Nigeria.
But is the balkinization of this entity the antidote to our problem? Maybe, Maybe not.

But the system in place makes it difficult to hold them accountable. It was designed that way on purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by dudebuck: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
freshest4live:

Yes the name Biafra can change a lot of things, BTW, the organogram realeased by IPOB says it all, A government headed by the Prime Minister, who on ant eventuality, unemployment gets up to 10% he or she must resign immediately. Such an arrangement cannot be conducive for the charlatans we call leaders in Nigeria. Yes there may be corruption, but it will never get out of control as that of Nigeria. In Japan for example, there is corruption, google it. There is corruption in every country. But in Nigeria it is out of control.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by dudebuck: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
freshest4live:

Yes it will solve the problem. At the base of this problem is the Amalgamation of 1914, was your Grandfather consulted before he was made a Nigerian? Nations are NOT created by fiat.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by dudebuck: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
mods please don't
Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by Warship: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
freshest4live:

We will protest against them and even dethrone them because the presence of bloody tasty demonic Hausa Fulani security won't be there again to stop us
Re: Why I Hate Nigeria And Love Biafra by Presidiotbuhari: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lovely thread. Made in southeast products can be found in most sub-saharan african countries. And its not limited to lether wears, cloth, bags & traveling boxs. Most of our people that based there come to nnewi to buy old & new spare parts, both locally fabricated & imported ones. If igbo nation hav got good & visionary leaders, (since after the civil war) who must've invested in technical education, maybe today igbo nation would be producing & suplying the basic needs of sub-saharan african nations, instead of china. Only God will see us through in this british slave camp.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Begged Ghadaffi For Third Term On His Knees – Fayose / Biafra: How A Deltan Brilliantly Responded A Fellow Deltan Who ‘hate biafra. / President Buhari To Visit Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.