Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? (57551 Views)

Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award / Chris Brown Tattos Head (picture) / Rihanna Gets New Tribal Tattos The Traditional Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by atilla(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
Check out the full range of tatoos.

na wa for this guy, he has turned his body into canvass.

what do you guys think??

2 Likes

Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by atilla(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
he keeps getting more and more, even his legs

Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by woye77: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
demonic!
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by selena(f): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
Of course he's demonic.The guy has sold his soul to the DEVIL.
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
@post
his body is a work of art in progress. some people might not like it while others would (and even if everybody hated it, i dont think he gives a flying f*ck).

there is absolutely nothing demonic with tattoos, to each their own. as long as he doesnt tattoo it on YOUR body then let the guy live his life the best he sees fit.
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
I find him highly unattractive but I guess its my singular opinion as he keeps churning out babies with attractive women. cheesy
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I find him highly unattractive but I guess its my singular opinion as he keeps churning out babies with attractive women. cheesy

even the ugliest midget out there would find a mate eventually but if a man is successful and making in excess of $50million per year, some women would overlook the tattoos. . . . . . . . and thats anywhere in the world!

actually his first baby mama had their first child when he was still "tattooless".
if Gary Coleman can find a wife, anything is possible!
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Kunbee: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
That pic with the armpit hair, one word GROSS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2010
going byth density of blueink, you just KNOW he has tattoos EVERYWHERE - wonder what message/ode he put on his manliness - lollipop? cheesy
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by iice(f): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hasn't he moved on to piercing now? Tattooing and piercing are addicting.
Are those other ones scarifications? Awesome cheesy
I really like the face tattoo anyway or rather the teardrops specifically lol.
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by atilla(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2010
im not sure if he has started doing piercings

Yeah has has started getting scars, theres on on his face that says 'I am music;

I wonder what my father would say if i walk into his office with all this on my body lol

Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by mamagee3(f): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2010
He's just a good for nothing irresponsible, ugliest man on the planet, Ewww
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by aieromon(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
Where you been,MG?
Missed your O-pointers of late?
@topic
The's guys ugly and is tryin' to recreate God's original? artwork?
Lerrim be!
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
the guy look scary
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by atilla(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2010
Lil Wayne won’t be going to jail just yet. Young Money President Mack Maine took to his twitter minutes ago to announce that the rap superstar’s sentencing date has been postponed.

“Extension till march 2nd!!!!!” Maine just wrote on the social networking site. “Thanx for da prayers LOVE y’all…and Wayne said thanx for da prayers too, ym!!!”

MTV News reports that the New Orleans-bred rapper’s jail date was delayed due to dental surgery. Wayne’s lawyer Stacey Richman told Judge Charles H. Solomon that Wayne is suffering from a cracked tooth. He is set to undergo surgery on February 12 and will need at least 10 days to recover.

“I don’t want this to get pushed back anymore,” Solomon said. “This is the last adjournment.”

As previously reported, Wayne was expected to be sentenced today in Manhattan criminal court and then begin serving his time.

The Grammy award-winning MC was arrested in July 2007, following a concert at Manhattan’s Beacon Theatre. After smelling marijuana coming from Wayne’s tour bus, officers pulled the vehicle over and allegedly found a .40 caliber semi-automatic loaded gun belonging to the rapper.

Originally claiming innocence, Weezy switched his plea two years later for a lesser charge. On October 22, 2009 the rap superstar officially pled guilty to a second-degree attempted gun possession charge. He will most likely only have to serve eight-months on good behavior of his one-year sentence.

In related news, Wayne still faces drug and weapons charges in Arizona. That trial is scheduled to begin in March.

Last night, Birdman Jr. went on UStream to address his fans. “I’m out this bitch,” he said. “To all my fans, my real fans, I really, really, really truly love you. I love you with all of me, for real. I’ll probably be loving everything else because I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom [of my heart]. Do not forget about me ’cause I will forever think about you, and I cannot wait for you to see me again. I’m out.” —Elan Mancini

nyway in separate news, the guy has got his jail start date extended, hope he doesnt tears tattood on his butt when he is in there.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=69940
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by r231(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
wow
dats what i call walking blackboard cheesy
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by oge4real(f): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
At this age, the rascal has used up all body space for tattoos. What will hapen when he experiences something later in life and wants it tattooed on his body? maybe then he will be the first to introduce tattoo in the viscerals(internal organs).
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by shotster50(m): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2010
that old saying, 'Money miss road' aptly comes to mind.
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Cyberfreak(f): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
^lol.
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by wendoworld(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2010
all round body tatoo! why dem no post the one wey dey for em p.rick now? angry , i know say the maga go get for em anus self embarassed
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
^^^why not? many people get tattoo al around their a$$ hole and all over their cokc. . . . . . . .
the funny part is i can imagine the pain on getting that but imagining the tattoo artist being all in that a$$ while doing the tattoo. . . . . . .  PRICELESS.
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Qiana(f): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
Kunbee:

That pic with the armpit hair, one word GROSS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yh
i'ld also lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Qiana(f): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
i like his tatoos ,
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by iice(f): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^why not? many people get tattoo al around their a$$ hole and all over their cokc. . . . . . . .
the funny part is i can imagine the pain on getting that but imagining the tattoo artist being all in that a$$ while doing the tattoo. . . . . . .  PRICELESS.

lwkmd grin grin
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by kenypumpin: 3:54am On Feb 19, 2010
i luv lil wayne's tattoos! its boss! nd hes got piercings buh he doesnt wear them often. one on his eye brows nd lips.
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by bgees(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2010
that is what gay sex and drugs do to u.
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by kenypumpin: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
bgees:

that is what gay intimacy and drugs do to u.

buh he aint gay doe undecided hes got like 3 or 4 kids now from different women, probably na money nw asusual, na micheal jackson brother the only difference be say he likes tattoos and am cool wiv it wink
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Ladyrsky46: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
shotster50:

that old saying, 'Money miss road' aptly comes to mind.
grin LOOOL
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by fatdon2(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2012
i love his tattos...
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by purplekayc(m): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2012
I hope he did not tattoo his dick? undecided
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by Kolade9(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Wah bout wizkhalifa?
Re: U Thought Lil Waynes Tattos Were Too Much? by 2million1(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2012
Whats that on his armpit

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.