Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) (708 Views)

Lawyer Declares Nnamdi Kanu Missing / IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold / Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) by Mrspycee: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Barely 3 weeks after an IPOB member, declared Nnamdi Kanu as greater than Jesus on Facebook(in case you missed it), another one has come out to has declared that the IPOB leader is his own Jesus.

Kanu turned a year older yesterday, July 19, and was celebrated by some of his ‘ardent followers’, and one decided to take it a bit too far and a step further by calling him ‘Jesus’.

A Facebook user identified as Nwatanwayi Cathy, said he was celebrating Kanu, as he is his own Jesus.

He wrote;

“19th july…Today is the birthday of my own jesus (Nnamdi Kanu)…Long life and more strength to you… Ohamadike…”

He added;

The truth is, I really wanna repent but havent seen any reasonable babe to convince me more on why I need to go back to christianty...

Someone that will scara my head with love and I will love her so much that I wont know when I followed her to that wayo house called church... Still searching but until then, Bleep jesus... Ogbanje...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_GPbbSNGpDY/WXCOfj0v_fI/AAAAAAAAVxM/5sk9krQOgIknQC0OgRe04prV4k3MgRqQgCLcBGAs/s1600/nn.JPG[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-6h1zIaDH53g/WXCOfhojESI/AAAAAAAAVxI/WsAc-tJ3mogt710HN2u0-ZrrjySrKzFVQCLcBGAs/s1600/nna.JPG[/img]

More @>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/fck-jesus-another-biafran-man-declares.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: ‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
God punish devil
Re: ‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) by ring7(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sense fall on him .
Re: ‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) by ESDKING: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Skull miners at it again, una no dey tire ?

Such a very cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: ‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) by conductor001: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
I didn't see where he said Kanu is his savior, god, or whatever deluded fuckry the blogger wants us to belive.

However, if he wants to worship stone, that's his own problem. Afterall Yoruba Muslims worship a bandaged towel headed sultan of sokoto and I've not been losing seep over that.

Biafra slippers fall on the OP. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) by DonVikings: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Typical ranting from an Abakaliki Ibo Jew cheered on by his Wawa tabletop comrades. cheesy

These Wawa miscreants imported from neighboring Jewish axis of stupidity into our beloved Anambra State along with their idol worshiping leader nnamdi Kanu will soon get what they are looking for. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) by MediumStout(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Senseless bastards. I hate biafra with passion. I hope Kanu dies by plane crash sad
Re: ‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) by EvilMetahuman: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Igbo jews insulting igbo christians.

But nonofmybizwax

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Useless Country / Devolution Of Power Bill Is Aimed At Liquidation Of Nigeria Nation But God Safe! / Biafran Agitators Abandoned In Prison Since 2007 By Uwazurike Freed By Kanu (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.