Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) (863 Views)

Girls Be Careful, Guys Are Going All Extents To Make Money= Pictures Attached / Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts / FRSC Official Chases Traffic Violator "James Bond" Style In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) by malikombi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
I was at the FRSC workstation to renew my driver's licence and I was told it's #10,500 and #15,000 for 3 years and 5 years validity period respectively. I opted for the latter.
Today, I went back there for capturing and I saw the placard/poster below which indicate I've been shortchanged in the amount of #4,500 and the officer in charge couldn't convince me on why such happened. Excuses such as processing fee, VIO fee, driving school, etc is what she's giving me.
As if that wasn't enough, I was mandated to pay another #200 when the temporary license was issued; been the fee for the lamination they have done when it's just #50 for the lamination of such small paper.
I couldn't help but feel sober for my dear country; Nigeria.
If this can be happening in a Federal government agency, then we are not safe in other sector of the economy.

Whichever way, May God bless Nigeria

1 Share

Re: My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) by tellwisdom: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oh!! you have a car? How much did you buy it?? undecided
Re: My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) by malikombi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
tellwisdom:
Oh!! you have a car? How much did you buy it?? undecided
I don't but I have access to one
Re: My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria herself is a scam.. When will you her citizens learn and accept that fact.
Re: My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) by Justuceleague2: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mumurified

Pay online take your slip and ó thier office

No wayo wayo
Re: My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) by malikombi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Mumurified

No wayo wayo
Lol....show "us" their payment channel and save others from been a victim
Re: My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) by Justuceleague2: 1:36am On Jul 21, 2017
malikombi:

Lol....show "us" their payment channel and save others from been a victim

https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/dlApplication/renew

Your application will automatically take you to online payment page via remita
Re: My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) by dokiOloye(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Mumurified

No wayo wayo
They will still extort from U in d name of driving school /VIO certificate, etc

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The FRSC Driver's Licence Workstation (pictures Attached) by Justuceleague2: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
dokiOloye:
They will still extort from U in d name of driving school /VIO certificate, etc

Only if you look like a mumu, renewal not new application nobody should ask you anything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Remove Police Station’s Roof, Escape While Officers Were Sleeping / Decomposing Woman’s Head With Me Is For Protection Against BADOO Cult - Suspect / Barbaric: Thief’s Hand Chopped Off With A Meat Cleaver In Broad Daylight (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.