Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) (856 Views)

Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / 'ASUU On Strike' Warning At University Of Benin Main Gate (Photos) / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by Emmyloaded: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
The Special Anti Robbery Squard (SARS) has closed down the University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) main gate due to the ongoing peaceful protest by Students of the university who were not able to pay their school fees for the 2016/2017 academic session.

According to report reaching us at Emmy Loaded, the main reason for this peaceful protest by the students of the university is that they want to speak to the school management, state government, federal government and the world at large to hear their plight and cries, as the school management has refused them to pay their fees and threatens them of repeating the current academic session.

At the time of filling this report, the students are still struggling to embark on the peaceful protest as SARs men had already closed down the school main entrance with heavy riffles.

The students also went to Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) to demonstrate their peaceful protest.

They matched down in one voice singing

"All we are saying... Open the School Portal, Open the School Portal, Open the School Portal".

After then, they helded to the state government house to plead with the Governor of Rivers state, Nyeso Wike to come to their aid.

Re: Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by Emmyloaded: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
More

Re: Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Atleast Uniport must be closed two or more times in a year before the students/lecturers/police would be satisfied. sad

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Atleast Uniport must be closed two or more times in a year before the students/lecturers/police would be satisfied. sad

Cc: Lalasticlala
If i catch you
Re: Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
If i catch you
you will? grin
Re: Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
you will? grin
i dey notice you :-(
Re: Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
i dey notice you :-(

okay, when you recognise me... beep me grin
Re: Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

okay, when you recognise me... beep me grin
body go tell you
Re: Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hope safe
Re: Uniport Main Gate Closed By Sars Men Due To Ongoing Protest By Students (photos) by Emmyloaded: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2017
9Mobile Airtime Transfer Codes | How To Transfer Airtime On 9Mobile Using USSD Code

(1) (Reply)

Tai Solarin N25000 Change Of Course Fee- I Need Confirmation On This / Student Set School Health Center On Fire / Amazing Things You Can Benefit From Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.