Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training (5329 Views)

Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide (2) (3) (4)

Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by franchizy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Biafra is coming by fire by fire. See beliw photo of our gallant militries posing with our foreign trainees after a successful military training.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Igbos

We are getting to the promise land.

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by YourImaginaryBF: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin cikina zan mutu

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by taylor88(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by taylor88(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
grin cikina

cinika wetin

u having an erection already

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
See all this rag-tag militia squad grin

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by waledeji(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Below is the picture of the brigade commander, Umahia division

Royal Biafria Army cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by YourImaginaryBF: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:

cinika wetin

u having an erection already
It's alright to dream
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by DonVikings: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Everything to these flat heads is a source of propaganda. grin

I can bet all my fcks those guys don't even know what Biafla or Liepot means. cheesy

This is why we don't want them to pollute Anambra State with their generic foolishness.

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by kettykin: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
@op you dont need to raise an army , just get Soviet Union , Britain , Egypt and Arab world to remain neutral and watch Nigeria surrender without a single gun shot , if you doubt me ask cameroon what secret they used to snatch bakassi penisular

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by mynd24: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
DonVikings:
Everything to these flat heads is a source of propaganda. grin

I can bet all my fcks those guys don't even know what Biafla or Liepot means. cheesy

This is why we don't want them to pollute Anambra State with their generic foolishness.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by DonVikings: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
mynd24:
Your sister has transformed o! shocked

It wasn't like this the last time we hooked up. cry cry

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by muykem: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
You guys are now taking right step. 50years ago Igbo lost 2M people and population has increased so they can avoid to loose 6M now.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by DonVikings: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
I wont be surprised if LiePob miscreants declare that the government of that country has become her ally tomorrow. grin grin
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by nextprince: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
This thing is getting rather childish and I'm not happy about that. Abeg make dem no use wayo turn the thing to play o.

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2017

Chai
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by franchizy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Umu chineke
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by CltrAltDel: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
franchizy:
Biafra is coming by fire by fire. See beliw photo of our gallant militries posing with our foreign trainees after a successful military training.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Igbos

Yes o...we are getting to the promised land....Tomorrow,Trump will announce Biafra referendum by fire by force grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5636776_5566084screenshot20170628210245jpegc93d33748be724019ae867021db7e6b9_jpeg9df6049573887670e08d702e8e1e9315
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5636777_img20170709210136535_jpegc4fd90e7870ec1a635d4b1804906d68b

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by Victornezzar: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
dis people won't cease 2 amaze me
let all dis Igbos stop disgracing igbos
we av been turned into a laughing stock by all dese blown loof brethren

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
muykem:
You guys are now taking right step. 50years ago Igbo lost 2M people and population has increased so they can avoid to loose 6M now.
what is this small boy talking about

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by fasterwell(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
franchizy:

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Igbos

So if i am wearing a Nigerian T Shirt in Russia and saw Russian Black Sea along the road, then i went over and took some shots with them, does that make me a Nigerian soldier?

Those guys were simply protesting in another country as usual when they saw the officers and took shots with them and you are forming Biafran military?

Which military officer dey wear jeans and shirt go training

Abeg try get sense bikonu

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by obailala(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
The propaganda machinery of the ipob association is running on full blast, dishing out amusing and embarrassing stories on a daily basis; one keeps wondering what the obsession is with Trump, Putin and Netanyahu. Ironically, the propaganda they dish out happens to be very effective on the gullible target population.

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by dlondonbadboy: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
This op is the same person as biafrexposed. This is his mild attempt to fool himself.

BIAFRA is already on its way. Whether you fool yourself or not...Anambra election boycott would shock the world. We say we are tired. Enough is enough..

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by paschu: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
So Nairaland is now the propaganda arm of IPOB, and its anonymous poster is the chief propagandist, ba?

Guess you were in the moon when IPOB denied and debunked the fake story of having military camp in Isreal?

Please respect your old age na.

obailala:
The propaganda machinery of the ipob association is running on full blast, dishing out amusing and embarrassing stories on a daily basis; one keeps wondering what the obsession is with Trump, Putin and Netanyahu. Ironically, the propaganda they dish out happens to be very effective on the gullible target population.

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by Agumbaa: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who doesn't know Franchizy? Rabid anti-Igbo afonja.....he posted this to mock IPOB.

Stay clear of his thread, or if u doubt, check his past comments.

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by patola080(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
franchizy:

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Igbos

so lazy people want some thing good too
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by obailala(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
paschu:
So Nairaland is now the propaganda arm of IPOB, and its anonymous poster is the chief propagandist, ba?

Guess you were in the moon when IPOB denied and debunked the fake story of having military camp in Isreal?

Please respect your old age na.

Bro, life does not start and end in Nairaland. There are several propaganda newspapers spreading these stories, there are several propaganda websites and blogs spreading these same stories. There is currently a fake/clone Vanguard website and a fake/clone Punch newspaper website dedicated to spreading these ridiculous stories. So I think you should be the one respecting your own age and education; besides, I wasn't even referring specifically to the military camp issue.

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by paschu: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
So going by your logic, every fake news that emanate from the mainstream media (like DSS raiding Namadi, Ikoyi Dollar stash, ban on foreign movie production, Buhari's new picture, and a trillion other instances) is the official position of the Nigerian government, right?

It's clownish to isolate this thread from the earlier fake news of diaspora military camp, don't you think so?

obailala:
Bro, life does not start and end in Nairaland. There are several propaganda newspapers spreading these stories, there are several propaganda websites and blogs spreading these same stories. There is currently a fake/clone Vanguard website and a fake/clone Punch newspaper website dedicated to spreading these ridiculous stories. So I think you should be the one respecting your own age and education; besides, I wasn't even referring specifically to the military camp issue.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
franchizy:

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Igbos

Congrat to Saudi Arabia.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by Shome36(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
grin cikina zan mutu
YourImaginaryBF:
grin cikina zan mutu
Hahahaha
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by Fx55(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
obailala:
You're becoming too shallow for my liking... So a random individual brings out a random picture, gives it a random tag and it becomes an official statement from IPOB? What exactly do you assume IPOB is? Are you aware that the OP could one of these Afonja miscreants running amok on Nairaland because of Biafra?

Can you imagine how you're already masturbating and ejaculating because of some unverified information? You dey fall hand, I swear...

Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets / Court Clears Amarachi Chyna Iwuanyanwu Accused Of ₦75 Million Fraud / Suggest A Possible Solution To The Problem Of Insecurity In Nigeria