Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings (24312 Views)

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / Queen Of Slay Queens- Pretty, Gallant Nigerian Female Soldier / What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by ItalianWine(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wee
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by NLProblemChild(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rip to the dead.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by bigplayerz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
I dont know you but i wanna look for you and be ur slay king..together we could rule the slay world smiley smiley smiley
blackbeau1:
Everyone can't toe the same line in life. @ Op, some people's goal in life is to be 'a slay king or queen '. Let them be. They make life interesting

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by toyomars(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by eblazer(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice thought... op
I think we youth have to be taught what investment is because some think it has to do with money, not recognizing themselves in the process .instead of investing these three major resources ;TIME, ENERGY, MONEY Well they look for quick way to fame.. One major reason why celebrities need to tell people the truth about fashion frenzy or slay stuffs because most of them aren't for real......
How long will slay queen or king pay..e no epp.
My two cent cool wink cheesy
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by FEROH: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice piece
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by iammolise(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wasn't quit what I expected but the message was still passed though.

Y'all broke asses claiming to be slay queens n kings should go a make money, chop food belleful 1st b4 u com nd claim slay whatever.. Mehn see dat slay king dressing sha. cheesy
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by Lalas247(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
So we have slay kings too
Orisirisi
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by InvertedHammer: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Opinionated:

By Salahudeen Quadri

You can’t be dressed in a conservative manner and expect a fashionista look.

We all want to be successful but many of us don’t put in the necessary effort; that your little effort of yesterday cannot move a car not to talk of a mountain. To be a successful person is not automatic or by magic.

Don’t get too comfortable with yesterday’s achievement so as not to become a forgotten hero, update yourself every day.

The applications in our smartphones are being updated by the programmers regularly to serve the users better same can be applicable to people. Forget yesterday’s achievement and strive to achieve more.

You see people achieving great things, you hear them talk about their dreams and how they work tirelessly day and night to achieve these things but you are there always wow-ing like a siren.

Why can’t you be the one achieving these great things?

Does it mean you belong to the wow-ing category?

Does it mean that applauding is your hobby or you are comfortable with the status quo?

Slay queens and slay kings; I love your shirt, your make up is amazing, you are the real #pepperthemgang.

I tell you today, let your brain and achievements do the #pepperthemgang for you so that you won’t become very useless like the most expensive empty Hennessey bottle.

Slay with your brain and achievements then spice it up with that great looks.

No amount of effort, endurance and sacrifice is too much for you to pursue your goals, just make God the most powerful your spinal cord; and you will see yourself catching-up with your dreams!

source: http://www.opinions.ng/piece-advice-slay-queens-kings/

/
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by realceeg(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abeg the old ones should retire with immediate effect .....shaii
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by MrMoney007: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
H
one of them spotted, can't even write a sentence
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by realceeg(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abeg the old ones should retire with immediate effect .....shaii shocked
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by Muyiii(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
You just wasted your words...they'll never ever listen.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by talk2aikay(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Seems like these lil girls are already sexually active...Their bodies, pose and obvious self-awareness speaks volumes.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by zesh(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
I think the new rule in nigeria is: when you finish waec you can now join the slay association
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by TonyBankz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Owk we have heard
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by udison(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
ok... what na happen
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by Barzinime(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm very sure you dont read in sch
cherr:
OP what's your business?

Some people enjoy looking good and also enjoy being Kings and Queens in the virtual world. Most of them have a higher income than you.

Focus on your life and try to build your career tongue
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op nice
Na word be dis....u go see matured guy dey wear crazy jeans
like wat d fvck is dah
For d galz....talk till thy Kingdom comes
Dey would keep on slaying until dey get slayed by deir slayer

I am already doing a good job with them, bro. I am the real #SlayQueenSlayer.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by oake(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Opinionated:

By Salahudeen Quadri

Slay queens and slay kings; I love your shirt, your make up is amazing, you are the real #pepperthemgang.

I tell you today, let your brain and achievements do the #pepperthemgang for you so that you won’t become very useless like the most expensive empty Hennessey bottle.

Slay with your brain and achievements then spice it up with that great looks.

No amount of effort, endurance and sacrifice is too much for you to pursue your goals, just make God the most powerful your spinal cord; and you will see yourself catching-up with your dreams!

source: http://www.opinions.ng/piece-advice-slay-queens-kings/

A word is enouf for the wise!
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by Ugosample(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chisom460:
Nigeria's exposure in a particular sector Entertainment.... Is slowly un balancing our country...
*Slay queen,, slay king,, slay monster** mtchew
Why China, and the asian world are slaying Industrial and economic upgrade...

This has nothing to do with entertainment.

Nigerians are generally unserious people, and they are to blame

And it is *while* not *why*
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by Nov6(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Good write up, but will they listen?
bcoz you are fine,leme reserve my comment
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by cherr(f): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Barzinime:
I'm very sure you dont read in sch

I'm sure you only read the table of context
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by blackbeau1(f): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
bigplayerz:
I dont know you but i wanna look for you and be ur slay king..together we could rule the slay world smiley smiley smiley
hehehe. Oya, let the ultimate search begin
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by Emidbest(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wow! What a fantastic, unique, edifying and mind blowing piece of advice. Thumbs up ops
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by HausaOverlord: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Shey nobody dey see that guy wey dey wear snickers on top suit, this one na slay madman.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by youngreezy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
smiley

OK

CONTINUE
na WA oooooooo u be winch? U dey everywhere with this ur "okay continue" comment
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by Slurity(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dear Agbayas,
You people should warn yourself and don't ruin our childhood memories.���
First you change "Sandalili to Standard Living",I no vex.....���
Later you said "Ayamatanga is I am at anger", did I complain? NO I did not.....�
Few weeks back, you still said "Osigosigo is Oh Singer sing on", I kept my cool....���
Now you are now saying our lovely biscuit bone is brisket bone.... �����
If u like- call am skeleton bone........
See ehn, who send you message?
You think it's funny abi?
Let me see you correct something else so gbo..... eyin agbaya gbogbo.
Yours angrily,
Old Kids Association of Childhood Memories.

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by chrisbrown20(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
cherr:
OP what's your business?

Some people enjoy looking good and also enjoy being Kings and Queens in the virtual world. Most of them have a higher income than you.

Focus on your life and try to build your career tongue
a chronic slay queen spotted
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
coolshegs10:
Those girls in the picture though embarassed cry
Those ones?
They don grow finish o.
Every other growth na for bobby and booty. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings by MzDarocha(f): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
The real slay queen are the ones that can slay Mr devil with their prayers,
Any pepper them gang, that can't gang up with saints in
prayer against spiritual warfare... I wonder what they are peppering,
All those #wifenotcook ladies group that will use apron
when boiling water..... The lord is ur strength.....
Me I will continue to replicate Hannah who prays always.....
#Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Questions For Rhodalyn / 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.