Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) (40885 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by rushope: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ajadiboye post=58658497[s:
]Only God knows number of employees that would be sent home again as a result of the forfeiture of this fund. Last time one of the above listed Banks sacked over 600 staff when they forfeited the Dieziani fund in their custody to FG[/s]. Take control Lord, take control.

even when banks were not apprehended for there shady deals they still sack. hence, the question is how many Jobs would have being created, how many hospital would have built and many family would have being elevated from poverty level and more?
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Tolexander: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

lolzz

my whistle na confirm whistle oh..

The person wey blow that sambo whistle no sabi blow whistle..
confirm whistle?

Abeg shift mouth make we gather dey blow the whistle together.

**No kissing intended**
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by rushope: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
[s]Stupid country. They're telling us the name of the banks, who cares[/s]?

We need the names of the polithiefcians involved not some silly banks.

[s]Aaah, God. Bless my hustle so i can leave this country.
[/s]

because you don't care you are a aiding the problem by proxy.

i also agree we should know the name of people involve.

leaving the country your choice but why do you still want God bless your hustle in the stupid country?
just want to know.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Lanreolas(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERtHCNr0JEY

Omo hear the kind envy � Money
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Eyanmukaila(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
UBA must be present i know.

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by rushope: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Who told you it's Idle in the bank?[s] Where is the 2.5 trillion that the TSA earlier repatriated ? Where are the jobs it created . Guy you need to sharpen your thought process , I know you can ..Stop all this one dimensional thinking[/s] because Nigeria needs great minds if our future is to be better than our today .[s].If you keep applying the same shallow thought process Buhari has been using you will only end up with same poor results he has been getting ..I trust you will take my advice[/s]
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=58657138]

thinking this way make me feel you are one of the greats mind the nation needs, but you can think better when you read and understand messages very well.
by "HIDDEN" it means secret, by secret, it means it is shady, and when it is shady it could be illegal.

no body talks about 2.5 mil TSA, and if you bring it on , i will tell you its same government money in a single account to enable government manages its cash flow on priority bases. and the for the JOBs, i will refer you to NPOWER.

on Buhari why would you not let the old man rest? must we bring him to every discussion? but anyway is your choice to think this shallow.

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Sunmolar(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/breaking-tsa-court-orders-seizure-of-793-2m-hidden-in-banks/

hell of money hidden in banks @ the detriment of our economy. erring ones must not go unpunished
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by coolcharm(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
For d implementation of 2017 budget? So without this hidden money they won't implement d budget huh
There is something called cash flow. That is government money and not the banks. I guess its not a crime for the owner of a property to lay claims to it.

1 Like

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by coolcharm(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The govt has to handle this matter with wisdom because withdrawing such amounts from the banks at these times will trigger negative reaction within our macro and micro economic sectors which will in turn give the struggling economy another black eye when she has not recovered from the last 6 black eyes Buhari's poorly thought out economic decisions caused in the past .
any bank that can't survive without government money should simply disappear. Commercial banks aren't meant to be reliant on government funds.

How can you be doing business with government money and not make returns?

2 Likes

Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by solelymade: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
I find it funny that people think these monies will be mopped up from those banks by the CBN. Well it doesn't work that way. The only set of people this significantly affect are the conniving civil servants mostly directors of different agencies and the banks directors. Thats their milking cow carted away
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by nkemjacob2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
So far, the money recovered and looted apc is yet to tell Nigeria what they use this money for.

Nonsense party playing media politics
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by bashydemy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
see the kind money wey dis niggaz dey call

still buhari and cohorts wanna pay N30k

for person wey suffer go school plus plenty carryover and summer exams

no shaking

LOL how much did your GEJ and his people pay them before that steal that kind of money?
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Optional2(f): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Praktikals:
bros, just imagin say pesin get the whistle blowing commission of 2.5% (2 - 5%) at official dollar to naira conv. Rate of N314, thats
N6,225,050,000 (N6+Billz). Na im be say baba GOd don pick ur call and even call u back

aswear bros na money don come oh..

I go just blow on top local govt chairman head blow for GYB of kogi state..

I collect money give space to other blowers..

Abeg if they dey sell form i wan buy oh..
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Optional2(f): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
confirm whistle?
Abeg shift mouth make we gather dey blow the whistle together.
**No kissing intended**

lolzz
guy abeg if they dey sell the form for ur said abeg let me know.. I seriously wan join oh..
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Eazybay(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am not justifying illegality all I am saying the govt needs to handle this with caution and wisdom because our fragile banking system has still not recovered from the poor handling of TSA repatriation by the Buhari Admin..Let's be wise it's not everything that is handled with brashness .I would have loved to tell you a story about a crime that was so led in the FBI academy Quantico involving Edgar ..I read that story as a teen and it has become an essential part of the frame works that guide my thought process

Can I get the story, or at least the book.. Leave dumb folks who only know how to shout corruption.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Sunmolar(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
maybe the money should be shared in the zoo after biafra becomes a reality. apology ooo
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Praktikals(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

aswear bros na money don come oh..
I go just blow on top local govt chairman head blow for GYB of kogi state..
I collect money give space to other blowers..

Abeg if they dey sell form i wan buy oh..
Boss, false alarm get im punishment too o. Lol.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by twinklemaia(f): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is sad. There is no justification for any bank to still withold these funds after 2 years of the directive.

Some of these Banks paid penalties then but were unwilling to change their ways. The sanctions then were very stiff and Buhari refused all entreaties to reduce the penalties. It is only a dishonest management that continues to run their banks aground through bad decisions. My pity goes to the marketers who always pay trying to explain away their stupidity.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by nextstep(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
These banks should also be heavily fined by CBN
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Optional2(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bosslady i am
Praktikals:
Boss, false alarm get im punishment too o. Lol.

i can warm the whistle nah.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Borrow sense
Sense fall on u
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by bejeria101(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sense fall on dis govt.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Emtol01: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
see the kind money wey dis niggaz dey call

still buhari and cohorts wanna pay N30k

for person wey suffer go school plus plenty carryover and summer exams

no shaking
Thank God he even pay 30k to hundreds of people. At least they'll use it for something little be it or much. How much did GEJ pay when he was at the helm of affairs?
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by Merceline(f): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Justice Obiozor my commercial law lecturer then.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by enterpreneur12: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
This is just the problem with this country. Just give me $3k from that amount, I will change peoples lives with a solid investment plan.
But anyway, all fingers can't be equal.
I keep hustling.

Meanwhile I have active 16k instagram followers account for sale.
Niche= Fashion
Audience = 99% Nigerians

Call or whatsapp 08084334575 for cool transaction.

Please which life changing investment can be achieved with $3000? Enlighten me.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by oladeebo: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The govt has to handle this matter with wisdom because withdrawing such amounts from the banks at these times will trigger negative reaction within our macro and micro economic sectors which will in turn give the struggling economy another black eye when she has not recovered from the last 6 black eyes Buhari's poorly thought out economic decisions caused in the past .
you see the face of looters!
is that the right and legal way for banks to have money!
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by oladeebo: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
is that the right and legal way for banks to have money?
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by SalamRushdie: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eazybay:

Can I get the story, or at least the book.. Leave dumb folks who only know how to shout corruption.

It was story written by an FBI officer about when he was a cadet in Quantico under the mighty Edgar John Hover .. When he got admitted into the famous Academy there was an issue of strange repeated mystery going on with the Coca-Cola vending machine in the academy , the money was never complete after every bottle of coke had been sold and for some time the Academy made sure the replaced the missing money and never raised any dust , our friend the young cadet eager to impress took it upon himself to find out who or what was responsible for the missing money and so he started keeping secret vigils at the vending machine at night to see what was going on till he ran into the most senior chef in the academy ( a black chef) feeding ice blocks molded like coins into the machine and stealing bottles of coke in the dead of the night ....Our cadet was so happy that he had finally solved the old crime and the next day quickly requested to see the Director of the Academy with the good news and hoping to get some good accolades that he had solved the mystery crime ....When he got ushered into the director office he quickly and confidently maser his findings to the director but to his suprise the director face didn't light up , the director just looked and told him the academy had long known it was thier longest serving chef that was commuting the crime and infact many other cadets before him had solved the same crime in the past ...Our now confused Cadet them asked the director why the school hadn't ever done anything about it and the director gave him an important lesson in the FBI which was "sometimes you have to overlook some and let time resolve them because the fallout would be more than the benefit of solving it " ..The director now went on to outline all the reason why the school threw a blind eye to the case

1 : Can you imagine the embarrassment it would cause the psyche of the FBI if it ever got out there that theft was going on in the FBI training academy that was supposed to be training the greatest crime busters.

2: The cook was the longest serving chef in the academy's history and had just two years left to retire , so there was no need , so it was certain that once he retired the crime would end and the name and prestige of the FBI would have been saved from the media embarrassment if that cook was ever arrested and prosecuted .

3: The 3rd thing was that from that day the cadet like other cadets before him who had solved the mystery will have to contribute part of his allowance monthly to offset the loss brought by the stolen bottles of coke .

And that was how our Cadet learnt a valuable lesson that assisted him to rise to become one standout agents of the FBI ..it's a true life story and the moral behind it is that you have to weigh every decision critically before you make a move.
Re: TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) by SalamRushdie: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
oladeebo:

is that the right and legal way for banks to have money?

We must learn to apply wisdom in the way we handle sensitive stuff OK, that was how we lost 100 billion dollars trying to recover 13 billion naira with Tompolo , that was how we lost foriegn capital of over 60 billion dollars overnight because we wanted a 5 billion dollar fine from MTN which we never got ..This kind of Buharistic poor thought patterns can never deliver positive result ...Let's learn to thoroughly think out our decision especially those that can harm the economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. / Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.