Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ready to trade in yams business - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ready to trade in yams business (4081 Views)

Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK / Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ready to trade in yams business by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
NoLotty7:
yes but the only is the truck that we take them to lag ,yams are very cheap there tho compare to here we are buying for now,same ibaji people bring them here.don't you asked about any haulege truck to lag.Update about the market here ,some kwarai 100k,91K,85K,70k least are 65-55k excluding tfare in illah market oshimini north LGA,Delta state.
I will ask when I get there. The last time I was in the market early this year, I saw a lot of trailers, ten tyre 30 ton trucks, 911 available for hire.

1 Like

Re: Ready to trade in yams business by Anaselizzy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hi Nolotty7, how the market going would like to get in touch with you.
NoLotty7:
yes but the only is the truck that we take them to lag ,yams are very cheap there tho compare to here we are buying for now,same ibaji people bring them here.don't you asked about any haulege truck to lag.Update about the market here ,some kwarai 100k,91K,85K,70k least are 65-55k excluding tfare in illah market oshimini north LGA,Delta state.
Re: Ready to trade in yams business by NoLotty7(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Anaselizzy:
Hi Nolotty7, how the market going would like to get in touch with you.
We can chat here or give me a call.Uwc
Re: Ready to trade in yams business by NoLotty7(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2017
if you have questions,concerning this yam's business ask here
Re: Ready to trade in yams business by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2017
NoLotty7:
if you have questions,concerning this yam's business ask here
How long does it take you to sell your yams in Mile 12?

Are you retailing or selling to bulk buyers?
Re: Ready to trade in yams business by NoLotty7(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

How long does it take you to sell your yams in Mile 12?

Are you retailing or selling to bulk buyers?
1-3 at most and note ,it is the market that determine quick or slow sales.sell to bulk buyers ,if ur yams are good in shape and affordable for buyers to sell to consumers,one buyer can buy 300-400pcs that's 3-4 kwarai.
Re: Ready to trade in yams business by NoLotty7(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
sory to say dis,l decided to rolled down my number from this posts and odas.anything you want to know let us discuss it here first l will reply.
Re: Ready to trade in yams business by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
NoLotty7:
1-3 at most and note ,it is the market that determine quick or slow sales.sell to bulk buyers ,if ur yams are good in shape and affordable for buyers to sell to consumers,one buyer can buy 300-400pcs that's 3-4 kwarai.
I have told some of my colleagues who may be ready next month and are planning to get a full truck estimated to be 10,000-18,000 yams and hope it will be easy to sell off at Mile 12. Some of them suggesting even heading to bori yam market in Port Harcourt since its closer to Benue/Kogi state.

The problem is they don't want to own a shop and want to deposit the yams instantly for bulk purchase.
Re: Ready to trade in yams business by toyinpin: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Good day and nice one. for a young man like you with little fund like 20k and also aiming to make something with his life and not be a burden,can I be a partner with you?
Re: Ready to trade in yams business by NoLotty7(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
toyinpin:
Good day and nice one. for a young man like you with little fund like 20k and also aiming to make something with his life and not be a burden,can I be a partner with you?
Mehn 20k no reach you to and fro plus feeding talk more of buying even 50pcs of yams.
Re: Ready to trade in yams business by Smartslim17: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
NoLotty7:
Mehn 20k no reach you to and fro plus feeding talk more of buying even 50pcs of yams.

Pls Wat is d minimum amount someone can start with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preach Agric (Beyond Farming) / Maize Farm: Urgent Attention / Farming In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.