Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Up And Coming Nigerian Artist, Minz Tops Chart In Gabon After Runtown And Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Up And Coming Nigerian Artist, Minz Tops Chart In Gabon After Runtown And Davido (893 Views)

Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate / Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up And Coming Nigerian Artist, Minz Tops Chart In Gabon After Runtown And Davido by viviangist: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Super talented Nigerian artist, Minz made it to the top three of Gabon music chart. Minz is responsible for monster hits like Talk, Odoyewu, Story, Aunty Patricia among others.

The young artist will definitely go places ... Trust me!!   I have already seen the Gold in him while some people are still seeing Plywood!! Screenshot below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/up-and-coming-nigerian-musician-minz-tops-music-chart-in-gabon-after-runtown-and-davido

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: Up And Coming Nigerian Artist, Minz Tops Chart In Gabon After Runtown And Davido by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
smiley

OK

CONTINUE
Re: Up And Coming Nigerian Artist, Minz Tops Chart In Gabon After Runtown And Davido by taylor88(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: Up And Coming Nigerian Artist, Minz Tops Chart In Gabon After Runtown And Davido by Lloydfather(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Super talented Nigerian artist, Minz made it to the top three of Gabon music chart. Minz is responsible for monster hits like Talk, Odoyewu, Story, Aunty Patricia among others.

The young artist will definitely go places ... Trust me!!   I have already seen the Gold in him while some people are still seeing Plywood!! Screenshot below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/up-and-coming-nigerian-musician-minz-tops-music-chart-in-gabon-after-runtown-and-davido

CC - Lalasticlala
sis a thread was open about what Igbo produces and manufacturers and I didn't see any comment about that from u, i knew as a blogger u knew more Igbo companies than any of us. A blogger like u have opened similar thread about Yoruba to bully the Igbo even when we knew he's one of niaraland moderators that disguise him self. U can also do the same by opening new moniker to help us.

I'm looking forward to see ur post on the thread. God bless u as u do.

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Reacts To Rumors of spending N800,000 Daily On Hospital Bills / Ubi Franklin Holidays In Zanzibar, Tanzania (Photos) / Davido And His South African New Babe Caught Doing It Inside Car (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.