Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun (1022 Views)

Minister Of Finance, Adeosun, NYSC Dragged To Court Over Certificate Forgery / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by Henrychiz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, has stated the country is already out of recession “to an extent.”

She said this while speaking on African Independent Television (AIT).

“We are out, we’re out to an extent and we hope that the figures will reflect the fact that we’re out. We shouldn’t focus too much on when, what we should focus on is growth. Getting out of recession is not enough, we have to grow and grow aggressively.

“The ERGP has plans that will have us seeing seven or eight percent growth and that is the kind of growth we need for our population growth and I’d like to focus less on when we’ll get out of recession,” Adeosun said.

The Minister also added that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, recovers loot daily.

“It’s a process that we are reconciling and I’m sure that very soon, we will put out some data; I think Lai Mohammed put out some figures and since then we have improved our reconciliation methods and we have an asset tracking team.

“I’m confident that very soon we’ll put out updated figures of course recovery changes day to day because on a daily basis, money is being recovered from various places but soon we’ll put out comprehensive figures on that.

READ MORE@ http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/nigeria-already-out-of-recession.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
LINUS MBA...

smiley

OK

CONTINUE
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by beautydutch(f): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
issorit
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by AmoryBlacq: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Maybe according to your papers and economic indices.

But in the streets, it's still much prevalent

Can 2019 come already!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by dlondonbadboy: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
They are out of recession to an extent?

It's either you are out or not...which one is 'to an extent'?

She is trying to confuse the likes of sarrki?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by fran6co(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
tomorrow she will deny that she didn't say so
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by Kyase(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
LINUS MBA...
smiley
OK
CONTINUE
hahahaha you still remember that name.
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by matrixme(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
This woman should know better than making false claims. From her credentials, you would think she can use her wealth of knowledge to Nigeria's economic advancement like Okonjo Iweala, but it's retrogressive curve ever since.
Most times, silence truly is golden.
I believe a lot of women would appreciate beauty tips from her though.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by paschu: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
undecided shocked

Geeez. No wonder the mess is lingering on...

You make a baseless declaration and then turn around to HOPE that the figures and facts will agree with you?

What an affront?

What a shameless show of ignorance, naivety and gross insensitivity?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nonsense. A market woman finance minister will perform better than this olodo.Coil

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by muykem: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria is out of recession but other challenges such as unemployment, insecurity still remain.
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
She is right, thanks to the plenty APC charlatans grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by Kollyk11(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
quid:
She is right, thanks to the plenty APC charlatans grin grin
can u imagine the madness.apc are scammers
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
APC is a bobby trap! grin
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Shebi na wetin dey paper you dey talk,until the common man feel the postive change before i agree with you
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by Henrychiz(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
That is not a new Thing to Nigeeia
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by ajepako(f): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Why are all Nairaland's Aunty Kemis like this?

First it was Aunty Kemi Olunloyo and her American accent with skoin skoin

Now Aunty Kemi Adeosun with her British accent?

Make una fear God oh...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by tomakint: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2017
What is this Aso Rock Intern yapping about.......Nigeria out of recession and ordinary paint rubber of garri is still selling for 800-900 Naira? Shameless liar
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by felicitywe(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Henrychiz:
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, has stated the country is already out of recession “to an extent.”

She said this while speaking on African Independent Television (AIT).

“We are out, we’re out to an extent and we hope that the figures will reflect the fact that we’re out. We shouldn’t focus too much on when, what we should focus on is growth. Getting out of recession is not enough, we have to grow and grow aggressively.

“The ERGP has plans that will have us seeing seven or eight percent growth and that is the kind of growth we need for our population growth and I’d like to focus less on when we’ll get out of recession,” Adeosun said.

The Minister also added that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, recovers loot daily.

“It’s a process that we are reconciling and I’m sure that very soon, we will put out some data; I think Lai Mohammed put out some figures and since then we have improved our reconciliation methods and we have an asset tracking team.

“I’m confident that very soon we’ll put out updated figures of course recovery changes day to day because on a daily basis, money is being recovered from various places but soon we’ll put out comprehensive figures on that.

READ MORE@ http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/nigeria-already-out-of-recession.html
Incompetent Minister of Finance!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Sarrki come and see this woman..
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by wristbangle: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Sarrki come and see this woman..

Lol you eh! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance, Adeosun by Blackfire(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Lai Muhammad has a way of infecting you with his contagious virus, that after you hear yourself speak... You marvel if you are the one saying all that.

I heard Satan is in Nigeria now, taking lessons on how to defend himself on judgement day.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Edo Former First Lady, Lara Oshiomole At An Orphanage / Who Will Win In The Great War Between English And French West Africa? Part 1. / WATCH VIDEO: Fayose Jittery As Buhari Meets The 35 State Gov Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.