Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k (7922 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Which Samsung Phone Should I Get? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Kayscitech: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Having been disappointed by Tecno products time and again,coupled with the unsavoury tales i've heard about infinix phones,i wanna port to Samsung.It's should be 2gb ram,Octacore and battery should be up to 3000mah.
See bro ...getting cheap phones from Samsung galaxy s not very easy even the new s8+ price will discourage you though it comes with some nice specs see them here http://www.kayscitech.com.ng/2017/07/samsung-galaxy-s8-plus.html

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by glosadonline: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Having been disappointed by Tecno products time and again,coupled with the unsavoury tales i've heard about infinix phones,i wanna port to Samsung.It's should be 2gb ram,Octacore and battery should be up to 3000mah.

Hello Cunninlinguist, below are brand new Samsung devices that fits into your budget.

Kindly let me know incase of any question.

Glosad.

https://glosad.com/product-category/phones/samsung/?orderby=price

You can check through our mobile thread for customers review and promotions.

https://www.nairaland.com/3912721/glosad-mobile-thread-sales-reviews

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Cunninlinguist: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Decale:

And there's nowhere I said you mentioned j7 is better than s6.

Okay. Humor me a bit. If you had 80k like the poster, which one will you buy? Note 4 or A5 or J7?
Guy abeg samsung galaxy j7 prime and gionee A1.Which is better?
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Cunninlinguist: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Guy abeg samsung galaxy j7 prime and gionee A1.Which is better?
donbenie your input will be appreciated too
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by donbenie(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
donbenie your input will be appreciated too
Guess it boils down to individual preferences..
A1 Pros:AMOLED SCREEN,CHEAPER, BIGGER BATTERY
J7 Prime Pros :More efficient CHIPSET,BETTER SOFTWARE SUPPORT,TIER 1 COMPANY..
Having said that I'll go for the A1 because I personally have a great bias for AMOLED SCREENS and on paper it has the better bang for your buck..

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by henry007(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Get the J series that your money can buy coz that's the only series i would advice any samsung fanatic on a budget to buy
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Lucascruiz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
bravesoul247:
Ok. Samsung A9 is very good but why don't you add 15k to your budget and get the latest Tecno CX Limited Edition. It has 4gb ram and 64gb rom with 16MP front and back camera and android 7.0 os. The comes with free selfie stick, speakers, Mancity water bottle, a VIP card from Mancity. Choose wisely.
Ogbeni go and sit down,as if you dint read op's post b4 spewing air
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by patfenda(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Samsung note3 n900 lil crack but works perfectly pls call or whatsapp 08025067398
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by shayubobo: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2017
donbenie:
UI is a very big factor when choosing a Smartphone as some people will only use VANILLA Android and some will not Touch TouchWiz even for free and in Samsung's case a lot of streamlining and features has gone into making TouchWiz a much more enjoyable and Lag free experience on their recent devices compared to older models like the Note 4.. such maybe obtaining with a Custom ROM but how many of your average Smartphone user knows next to anything about how to go about that..
Baba what are you saying?so u think i as a rational being will go for a3 or a5 over note 4 because of UI??so u think samsung will make a touchwiz that will lag on a phone with 3gig ram?trust me,never compare d note series with d A nd J series.they are mid-range phone manufactured 4 people who cant afford d note series.so na touchwiz i go consider when buying a phone
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by donbenie(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2017
shayubobo:
Baba what are you saying?so u think i as a rational being will go for a3 or a5 over note 4 because of UI??so u think samsung will make a touchwiz that will lag on a phone with 3gig ram?trust me,never compare d note series with d A nd J series.they are mid-range phone manufactured 4 people who cant afford d note series.so na touchwiz i go consider when buying a phone
What you as a Consumer want in a Smartphone is COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE,.while the Note 4 is a complete all round great device it has nevertheless started showing its age hardware wise..
Let's use the Galaxy A5 2017 in comparison :
1.It has better AESTHETICS
2.A More battery efficient CHIPSET built on a MODERN 14nm process which consequently lasts longer
3.A more Capable CHIPSET than that on the Note 4 as evidenced by ALL BENCHMARK RESULTS e.g ANTUTU SCORE 61020 vs Note 4 46020
4 .Future proofed 64 bit Processor compared to the outdated 32bit Processor found in the Note 4
5.Same 3G RAM found in the Note 4
6.A more capable GPU than that found in the Note 4 and consequently better Gaming experience
7.Official support by Samsung unlike Note 4 which has been abandoned by Samsung
8.Will get Nougat officially unlike Note 4
9.A much more fluid,improved AND Theme able TouchWiz /Grace Ul
10.Much better Fingerprint Scanner than the one on the Note 4
11.More modern SAMOLED Screen than that on the Note 4 with less screen burn in issues
Like I Said,the Note 4 was and is still a capable device but it is quite RATIONAL to also consider more recent MIDRANGE Galaxys as options..a 3 YEARS OLD Flagship Hardware is no more capable than a MODERN MIDRANGE Hardware..A Snapdragon 625 or Exynos 7880 found on MODERN MID RANGE GALAXY Devices is way more CAPABLE than the OLD Snapdragon 805 inside the Note 4 in ALL Scenarios..
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by fjlinks(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2019
Here are some trending ones in the budget range below

Learn more about Samsung Phones and Prices Here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Use A Nigeria Number Outside Country?? / How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? / Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.