Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,812 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court (26320 Views)

Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Elcuba: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thief!

Give him to us for jungle justice!
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by magoo10(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lols
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by despam(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
He must vomit it ooo. How can earn salary and allowances illegally?
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by adekhingz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
you mean you ate it all shocked?

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by THEconqueror: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
vecman222:

Dickson won't even look his side,cos his club is on the verge of dying off since the coming of Ace of spade.so hembe is on his own...

I was so happy when I heard the news about his sack,that guy is a tout & a cultist..empowering people like Jonathan, making him live like his untouched.

Saw him in they club(banks) in Abj,hailed the ido*t and jokingly asked him to pay for my jack Daniels omo the guy lock up as if him no even hear me..since that day I no wan use ear hear him name

Why are you pained if it was "jokingly" ?

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by karimcarim(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
So you don't have reserve, nawa for you lol. grin grin grin
Ooyii....
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by odomanis: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
No, you must pay back

But truth be told,was he not working during the time he was representing the constituency ? He worked for the money he was paid,i don't see why the Supreme court took that decision. He should be sacked and the new person who has just started work will then be receiving the salaries,going forward.
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Nigeriadondie: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
That shows that these guys are not there to serve but to be served.
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
In Dalung's voice: So,Mr. Hembe has "spended" all the money?
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Chukazu: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nothing like forgiveness.. The law doesn't forgive.. Let him spread the repatriation for several months, am he can cope
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by damola1: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
how can he repay back. did he work during that time for free? or he didn't eat. drink , go on vacation, family, or other expenses.

the supreme court judgement get k leg
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by dejumite(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
U must pay it back by force and if you that you don't have it,they should you to prison for 100years
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by mfm04622: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Grundig:
I doubt anyone, including the judge was expecting you to return the money. The main koko be say, you have moved your bags and baggages out of national assembly, the official quarters and handed over all paraphernalia in your possession.

You can try again in 2019. Toodles!

Supreme court judges don't give order they don't expect to be obeyed. The order of refunding salaries earned is to ensure politicians who win fraudulently do not get any benefit from such acts. Imagine that he had collected salaries for more than 2 years out of 4 and will earn more than the real winner if the salaries are not refunded
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Kwitme(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
this will serve ad deterrent to others politicians who always want to by court due process
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by BiggyBamBam: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sell his properties, liar
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
See his wide.mouth. Typical corrupt Benue man. All he knows is beer and pussy grin
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by xxgig(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
he should vacate the seat, his bank account frozen and his assets traced to recover all he has earned for the past two years.
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by emmymdk: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
You must pay am oh! I dont see you in church anymore...
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Kobicove(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is this not the guy who asked Arunma Oteh for a bribe during her time as DG of Nigeria Stock Exchange?
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
omenka:
Funny enough, my friends and I were discussing this a couple of days back, and I held the opinion it would be quite difficult for Herman to repay the monies he collected over the period under consideration. cheesy

Now look at this.

My good friend Andrew won't like this one bit. cheesy

I feel for the ex member though.. Very tough times ahead. Maybe Dickson can help. wink

Lol tough times also for your friend his inlaw grin ... Wetin concern Dickson for Guma/Mkd
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by vecman222(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
THEconqueror:

Why are you pained if it was "jokingly" ?

Who be this one
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by bwajes: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
what do you mean? that money has to be vomited. I dey laugh..he he he
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by BetaThings: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Did anyone notice that this is one of the Youths?
He entered House of Reps at 5 years after Youth Service!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/234962-analysis-many-controversies-sacked-nigerian-lawmaker-herman-hembe.html
He graduated in 2001 and proceeded to the Nigeria Law School, Lagos where he obtained Barrister at Law (BL) Certificate in 2003. Mr. Hembe proceeded to the compulsory one-year youth service in Ogun State. He was posted to Nigeria Immigration Service, Abeokuta for his primary assignment.

He was first elected into the House of Representatives in 2007
under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. He won re-election in 2011 and moved to the APC in 2014.

He controversially picked the party’s ticket for the 2015 election and won the seat that the Supreme Court sacked him from on Friday.
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by bejeria101(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mumu! You must return the yams you stole. No be u dey run mouth against aruma ote of SEC,just like una daura relic you don forget say your own dey come. Abeg shift! Otondo
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by deebsman1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sincerely, I think making it constitutional that any elected official sacked by a court should and must return all monies paid to them on any particular seat prior to court pronouncements will make many of all this polithiefcians av a reconsideration
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by abibun: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
How was that his fault? Someone declared him winner and he actually worked for the money paid him. How much did Segun Oni returned. INEC should be made to refund the money.
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Akissani: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Modsenemy:
Deceitful politician . And his people are suffering o.

Till date I hate any politician that comes out of benue . They only loot for themselves and forget their people

I served in vandeikya and they still owe me a full service year salary
Even tho the L.g chairmen kept lying that they would pay .
is that why u ar crying?
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by ofuonyebi: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Haba HEMBE! you Chop 9ja money finish?

Why? If you no fit vomitam, then, get a flat at KIRIKIRI
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by Coldfaya(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
omenka:
Hmm. Forget oo. It's like Dickson used some jazz in D4 o! Ace is fast losing its customers back to D4! Dickson still smiles to the bank every other weekend, and things are about to get better since the protracted strike is about to be suspended.

As per Hembe and Kokos, just free that one. Those two go waaaaaay back! Ain't nothing anyone can do about that.

Regardless, I don't see Dickson helping him even if he has the dough. Money is never enough for politicians.

So because him no gree hecho for your booze na hin you dey provoke till now. cheesy cheesy

Me na Sofa Lounge I been see am. Dude was trying to negotiate one broad. Couldn't stop laughing. He was apparently sad high as fvck. cheesy

this whole quote just make me miss my mkd days.
hecho......na high-level engees originate this yarn back in the day.
as for chairman negotiating araka, wetin u expect as him no get regular kabik again na?
Iorwase has had a good life for his age though him fit don match some men leg sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
vecman222:

Dickson won't even look his side,cos his club is on the verge of dying off since the coming of Ace of spade.so hembe is on his own...

I was so happy when I heard the news about his sack,that guy is a tout & a cultist..empowering people like Jonathan, making him live like his untouched.

Saw him in they club(banks) in Abj,hailed the ido*t and jokingly asked him to pay for my jack Daniels omo the guy lock up as if him no even hear me..since that day I no wan use ear hear him name

ACE OF SPACE has murdered D4 angry angry but Ace is now loosing its customer base. Last friday the power/electricity went off thrice
Re: I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court by KINGDOS: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Benue is cursed with useless politicians.
The youths have to resolve to learning a skill or trade.
Most workers in Benue are civil servants and they are not being paid regularly.
The only saving grace is the fertile soil which results in the low cost of food.
I disagree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters / Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.