Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR (43978 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) / Mystery As ‘jesus Christ’ Appears, Disappears On Lagos Street [PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by awa(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2017
The more reason I love Christianity...If it were one particular Religion in Naija, you would have seen riot of the highest order with massive killing of People.....
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by nwasteve(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2017
This is fulfiment of prophecy, beware of false prophets and many shall come in My name saying they are d christ.
Matt 24: 24-27 said it all

2 Likes

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by topedopechef(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2017
hey guys....keep d dam mouthx shout, nd show some respect...
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2017
johnydon22:
A man comes along and declares himself son of God,everyone is skeptical and disbelieves. But a story in the bible about a virgin that got pregnant and had the son of God is more believable.. That is the irony of belief.

If you believe the story of Jesus, I see no reason why you can't believe this after all nothing stops the son of God from coming anytime or anyway he deems fit, yes?
hahahauwmjtgajmdwd i laf in chinees. I refer u 2 mt 24. Read d whole chapter.
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by tonguengineer(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2017
johnydon22:
A man comes along and declares himself son of God,everyone is skeptical and disbelieves. But a story in the bible about a virgin that got pregnant and had the son of God is more believable.. That is the irony of belief.

If you believe the story of Jesus, I see no reason why you can't believe this after all nothing stops the son of God from coming anytime or anyway he deems fit, yes?
Uvre a weakling and deluded like him as well
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by aydes: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Jesus is coming soon
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by sycamore(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Wow

Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by JaaizTech: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2017
How can you blame the man, the work of a pastor is the most lucrative job in Nigeria today, imagine if someone claimed to be Jesus himself!??
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by aydes: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Plus hes just a funny joke
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by topedopechef(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Hembelembe:
Shift lemme come and faint grin Abeg whose uncle is this?

i saw this, thunder fire you
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by talk2bity: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by tobrinskilanski: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2017
YesNo:

and what has this got to do with me?

did i say that there is... or there is no God?

People called Jesus a blasphemer and a mad man when he came to the world. I guess you did you not read that in your Bible?

please go and learn how to read and understand before you quote people.

PSALM 14:1 fall on your mother if you ever quote me again. brainless fo0L

Na you sabi Bible pass

What an irony. If you didn't quote someone else I wouldn't feel so obligated to correct your profound ignorance.

BTW...if you feel so frustrated to die, deactivate your account then hang yourself.

If your mother read what you just posted, she wont be happy...so endeavor you apologise to her when you see her.

#peace-out
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Hembelembe: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
topedopechef:

i saw this, thunder fire you
you are a very stupid idiot for quoting me. May you die and never never wake up. Amen!
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Ralphdan(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
When u eat ewedu soup prepared with fresh weed leaf. grin
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Naomi222(f): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Brain fall on you old man
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by WomanOfRace(f): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2017
On the last day many come in my name , claim they are Jesus. Please that man there is no Jesus, look at that devilish, occultic sign on his cap.

Only the spiritually blind and physically dumb will fall for this.
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by donqx: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
lies
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by ziga: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
nanizle:
Isn't it ironic that disparaging comments are coming from folks that believe in sky daddies. undecided

Well... he is of dark skin and according to our colonial masters, who we have always followed without questions, Jesus was of white skin...

We are our own worst enemies.
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by MrOrioye(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yar'adua won it, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan won it...

Blasphemous Nonentity
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
result of ogogoro and fermented WEED
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Bishop(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
Man who gave his name as Omowole Isaac Omogoroye has declared himself “the only son of God”.
Omogoroye, who declared himself ‘Jesus Christ’ appeared in Lagos, and also declared that he is the next president of Nigeria who is set to take over Aso Rock villa.

The self-acclaimed “Jesus Christ”, who spoke with SaharaTv was formerly a President of the University of Lagos Students’ Union.
He said he was appearing to different countries of the world as the awaited son of God expected to redeem the world.

Omowole added that the government of Nigeria will change its name to the New Jerusalem of the Bible as he is set to take over Aso Rock as the next president to rule the country.
He said, “Today I’m appearing to the whole world as the one and only son of God expected back to life and I come in the new name of God as documented in the only living book the bible in revelation chapter 3 v 17.
“Revelations chapter 2:5, 2:7, and 2: 1. What I’m trying to say is that I’m the awaited Jesus Christ. My mission here is to let the world know that Jesus Christ is back.

“No man born of a woman will come from the sky down. It was only a parable in the bible. I’m here to decode that parable in revelation. I’m the Jesus Christ the bible is talking about.”

You can watch his interview here courtesy of Sahara TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbPYt_8CvWM

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/887673279682666497

Smoking banana leaf can be very harmful to the brain, banana has fallen on that guy
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by gloriousprogidy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
YesNo:

make he show you ID card?

Turn water to money?

raise Ojukwu & Awolowo from the dead?

Heal all the sick presidents?

take your pick.

Healing the sick presidents?
It won't be bad if he heals Buhari and restore him as a fantastic President
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by mikolo4us: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Buhari caused this hunger....so all this years when dem born you till now,,,,u now discovered now that u are d Messiah....
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Vutseck(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry His village winch don capture dis one/upturn his destiny upside down

You forgot to call your friend IpodExpossed to use this revelation to boost his YouTube channel.

you aren't a good friend
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by YesNo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

What an irony. If you didn't quote someone else I wouldn't feel so obligated to correct your profound ignorance.

BTW...if you feel so frustrated to die, deactivate your account then hang yourself.

If your mother read what you just posted, she wont be happy...so endeavor you apologise to her when you see her.

#peace-out

Irony. you felt so obligated to come from the pit of ignorance to correct me. the same ignorance that made your so called mother bring you to this world. she should have known better. LoL.
Shout out to your mom, tell her to meet at our normal spot so she can keep screaming PSALM 17:8 while I give it to her old decayed ignorant poosy and her daft son sits at home in his little room reading PSALM 14:1.

Now run along b!tch
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by gud4dbest(m): 1:52am On Jul 22, 2017
johnydon22:

standing ovation for ur delusion too...Father, I pray that he may see...
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by fatiaforreal: 2:16am On Jul 22, 2017
tbanj07:
Yes you're right about the sign on the cap...but as for me, Jesus definitely ain't black and never will if the story of his birth, roots and all that was indeed true as I've seen no black folks on that side

That's not a reason. The guy might be fraud (God forgive me grin) but don't forget the world was deceived for long that the pharaohs were white, whereas evidences abound they were blacks.
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Image123(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
johnydon22:

Evidence duh, he has no evidence except a claim. Anybody can make a claim including you. He should do what Jesus did and what Jesus said He'd do. Then, we will consider believing. Believing is not hinged on levels of stupidity or in the air, else your teachers and colleagues wouldn't believe. Believing is hinged on the Word.
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by OtemAtum: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
Man who gave his name as Omowole Isaac Omogoroye has declared himself “the only son of God”.
Omogoroye, who declared himself ‘Jesus Christ’ appeared in Lagos, and also declared that he is the next president of Nigeria who is set to take over Aso Rock villa.

The self-acclaimed “Jesus Christ”, who spoke with SaharaTv was formerly a President of the University of Lagos Students’ Union.
He said he was appearing to different countries of the world as the awaited son of God expected to redeem the world.

Omowole added that the government of Nigeria will change its name to the New Jerusalem of the Bible as he is set to take over Aso Rock as the next president to rule the country.
He said, “Today I’m appearing to the whole world as the one and only son of God expected back to life and I come in the new name of God as documented in the only living book the bible in revelation chapter 3 v 17.
“Revelations chapter 2:5, 2:7, and 2: 1. What I’m trying to say is that I’m the awaited Jesus Christ. My mission here is to let the world know that Jesus Christ is back.

“No man born of a woman will come from the sky down. It was only a parable in the bible. I’m here to decode that parable in revelation. I’m the Jesus Christ the bible is talking about.”

Felixomor, at last jesus christ is here cheesy
Re: Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR by Vutseck(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lordcenturion2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.