Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? (27813 Views)

Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by yinkson(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Baba Fash
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Evidence1000(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect only one minister.

Bishop David Oyedepo.
Minister of the Gospel.

you just dey make me laff for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Definitely Lai Lai Muhammed
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by oladoja2: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
hi, good day am a guider on mmm, so if u can make me your guider we share the bonus 50:50
call/whatsapp:0815 124 9397
mmm is real
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by naija4jump: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Blackie46:
When has popularity become an achievement?

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by TinaAnita(f): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
You have said it all op. It's no other person but minister of Misinformation, Lie lie Mohd
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by urbobo20(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
bros u me too na inter locker I email u.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lai Muhammed,after Lai Muhammed,its still Lai Muhammed and Lai Muhammed and Lai Muhammed and Fashola
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by benjoggas: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Your question could have been better put:Who is the most notorious minister in this regime?

Options bookwu!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Riosystem: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fashola & Audu
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by ariwokoigbore(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
none is popular for a gud reason
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by lebete3000: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
petsam11:
Hello Nairalanders!
How is everything going with you all? I believe all is well with you guys.
Anyway, lets go to the the main subject.
Who do you think is the most popular Minister in this present administration? If you like, you can still give us your reason(s) for choosing him/her. For me I think the Information Minister, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, is the most popular because, he is always updating the nation with the latest happenings as regards the governments' doings.

What do you think?

Over to you guys!

!

Nobody
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Primebuilders(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
To be popular is to be know for something good while the opposite is Notorious
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by juman(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nonsense.

Its useless government.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by vickylincon(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
hakeem4:
1) lai Mohammed:- minister of lies ( most popular)

2) babatunde raji fashola:- minister of darkness ( he's also trying)

3) kemi adeosun:- minister of recession ( she's trying sha )

4) Solomon dalung:- minister of sport and youth grin ( most useless)

One of lai Mohammed's masquerade during IT with mark zuckerberg
what of buhari
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by kingPhidel(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
I

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by hakeem4(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
vickylincon:
what of buhari
hmmmmm when he resign I'd talk

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Melian(f): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
sholaypompon:
Lie anytime anyday ... His name sef is a force of attraction

Lol
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by tiwiex(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari's cabinet is filled with non performers from A to Z the only promising minister was that Amina woman and she is with the United Nations or so now
I really couldn't find a pick.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by SalamRushdie: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
tiwiex:

I really couldn't find a pick.

You won't be able to find a pick , it's that serious
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by tiwiex(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Primebuilders:
To be popular is to be know for something good while the opposite is Notorious

Good clarification. Thanks.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by profike91: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
If you stay in Port Harcourt and need a sound private tutor for this long holiday in the following subjects: Chemistry, physics, mathematics and Biology. Don't hesitate to contact 07033145280. Your success is a surebet.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
`
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
`
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by SalamRushdie: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
allrightsir:

what did she achieve?

I really don't know but she always looked very purposeful on TV sha
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by amdoyin82(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
olaniyisamuel:
*popular in credibility, outstanding cheesy grin

Amina Mohammed. Former minister for environment/Deputy sec gen UN

her reputation is awesome, inspiring and great. Gone globally to impact. While as a minister, she was top notch. During the frequent blast by the Niger delta BROS on gasline, oil pipeline. She visited d region, met wit kinsmen. Spoke amicably, CONFIDENCE, gave listening ear to complaints showing she is far off from hypocrite.

Ma'am, *duff cap... U unique.....

Ohhh. My respected Dr. Ibe kachikwu. Minister for state, petrole
we ear you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by SalamRushdie: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2017
allrightsir:

Does Dalung look like somebody who came for jokes?

grin grin Hell no
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by sleekman(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Popular: Kachikwu
Infamous: Lie lie Muhammed
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Myketuale(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Mr Lai noni

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Its is definitely Lai Mohammed

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:33am On Jul 21, 2017
buhari and liar mohammed. Buhari for being the first foreign base president nd minister for petroleum and liar mohammed for being the originator and minister for lieing nd poo affairs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks / Osinbajo: New Infrastructure To Crash 1GB Data Price To ₦390 / Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.