Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? (27807 Views)

Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Timileyin911: 12:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Article Writing Services From $1
Fast Delivery within Hours!
http://www.easyarticlewriter.com
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2017
three:

Hmm but Ogoni Cleanup nko?

That is one she shouldn't have involved herself with.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by emi14: 1:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Must notorious rather
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by emi14: 1:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Must notorious rather .... Stil oga Lai
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by kikake: 2:05am On Jul 21, 2017
three:

Hmm but Ogoni Cleanup nko?

Make me President of B..... and I will clean Ogoni sharp sharp.
Lol. I am not like Lai - All Promises Cancelled
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by anaton(m): 2:41am On Jul 21, 2017
ATM-Amechi Transport Minister.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by fuchong(m): 3:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmm do we even have ministers?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by okusebi(m): 4:11am On Jul 21, 2017
please those painting Amina Mohammed as a saint. i cannot see anything she has done. just because she has a pretty face and hides in the shadows does not make her one. please i need facts and look at Ogoni clean up project. has it not been abandoned?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by whiteeyes: 5:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Ogbonnaya Onu, science man looks clean in white always. He kinda always talking about how science can help naija

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by excel101(m): 5:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Who else if not the King of lies, Lie Lie Mohammed
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Lai Mohammed we know...
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Mallam Adamu Adamu. (min. Of Education) na becos of d name o
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by israelmao(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Lai Muhammed because is a pathological liar and his lies stink to high heaven.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by lagdmark(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Blackie46:
When has popularity become an achievement?
Brilliant question.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by freshest4live: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Solomon Dalung(most entertaining of them all).
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Splashme: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2017
This is the worst govt in the history of Nigeria
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by olaniyisamuel(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Good to know grin cheesy

amdoyin82:
we ear you.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by matrix600(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2017
sotall:
Who is more popular than the minister of petroleum who has spent more time in the UK than Nigeria this year.

Please give him a round of applause.
This is a clear picture of 'out the box thinking', many including myself have forgotten that presido is also a minister..

I pick Buhari
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by CadetFrancis: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Lie muhamed and minister of Darkness
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by vickylincon(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
hakeem4:
hmmmmm when he resign I'd talk
don't tell m you are afraid o. but you are not afraid of saraki
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by hakeem4(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
vickylincon:
don't tell m you are afraid o. but you are not afraid of saraki

I fear no one my dear ..... I just can't insult the number one citizen of Nigeria
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by totorimi: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Lets talk about ghost worker ministers, I know one that was acting as conductor during their campaign
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by Swankynoni(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Na Ayodele Fayose....and Dino M

sorry+ na Gunvanor.and signature
me I Dunoo.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by donqx: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2017
none
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by jackie35(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
daisidgreat:
Audu Ogbe of course

IF I MAY ASK, HOW AMNY TIMES HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY, AND WHAT DID YOU EAT?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by tonio2wo: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
The lair naw! angry
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by vickylincon(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
hakeem4:

I fear no one my dear ..... I just can't insult the number one citizen of Nigeria
wao. bravo bro
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? by ogahug: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Uniquewhyte99:
Lia* Mohammed, for the wrong reasons though
No, he is notorious not popular

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Suspends Mustapha Salihu, Deputy Chairman / Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) / NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.