Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) (5545 Views)

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by victorvezx(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2017
jemimafelix:

You are free to harvest provided you can pay the price.
Ur very good looking too. Me wan harvest too, what's the price na?
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by victorvezx(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

[s]Here is an intelligent response except if you are hopelessly biase:

Any fool out there knows that Ojukwus approach to Biafra cannot be Kanu's approach to Biafra. Ojukwu and Kanu are from different eras.

Ojukwu already held power as Governor of the Eastern Region and could declare Biafra effectively. Kanu on the other hand, does not hold that sort of power.

Another real difference between Ojukwus time and Kanu's time is that Ojukwu was under military rule while Kanu is under democracy. Thats why Ojukwu had to fight a war while Kanu does not need to fight.

When it comes to the issue sovereighty of people, the elite do not matter. What matters is what the majority of the people want, wether they be street touts or priviledged. Kanu wants a referendum for an area that compromises of the old Eastern Region and Delta state. I have never seen these people protesting their love of Nigeria on the streets. If any of the ethnic groups feel more comfortable with Nigeria, they should vote to remain in Nigeria while those who wish to go can go.

This was done in 1961 when British Cameroon voted in a referendum. South British Cameroon voted to join Republic of Cameroon while the North voted to join Nigeria. There was no issue of consulting or if the elite were involved, it was a matter of democracy, what the majority in a given area want.

In terms of Kanu asking the people of Anambra to bocott elections, he is entitled to do that. Anybody can ask the people of Anambra to boycott elections. It is left for the people of Anambra to heed the call or reject it. This again is democracy, allowing the people to choose. Everything about Kanu and IPOB agitation is democratic because no one us being forced to do anything.

Nigeria however is not democratic. It is Nigeria that will be telling everyone that nobody has a choice to choose if they want to be Nigerian or not.

It is this right for one to choose their own destiny is why Kanu will always be ahead of Nigeria[/s]
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=victorvezx post=58677380][/quote]

Look at you..... Baseless, pointless and hopeless. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by victorvezx(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

[s]Look at you..... Baseless, pointless and hopeless. It's a shame.[/s]
Hopeless trash can
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:

The article is on point. The problem with Kanu and IPOB is an absolute lack of an intellectual wing. There is no strategy whatsoever. Its just simply a movement playing on the deep emotions of young Igbos and the catastrophic divisionism brought about by Buhari.

Ojukwu was a real leader. At no point did he preach hatred. He just preached salvation of his people.

Kanu has done so much damage to the psyche of his supporters that I fear the consequences when it all reaches a crescendo.
Nigeria needs a fresh start, either restructuring or break up. For me< I will go with either because the Elite North and the Political class have ruined this country.
They reserve all the good things for themselves and their families while the masses gets the crumbs. Enough is enough, let them go and bring their families from abroad to come and vote.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
victorvezx:

Hopeless trash can

Eventually the masses will overcome the elites. Say no more.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by aragonchuks(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

Don't whip up sentiments. Try to make your conversation intelligent for once. You guys seem to have nothing intelligent to ever say about Biafra agitation; it is almost always about sentiment and not reasoning. Why is it like that?
Be careful, you are so intelligent that you can tell us more about one Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by PapaBrowne(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
chiagozien:
i think what you should be more concern is how to move your nigeria forward.allow ipob to do their things

Don't get me wrong. I'm not pro Nigeria. I actually don't believe Nigeria as is can work. And FYI, Nnamdi Kanu tends to include my Local government in IPOB's Biafra.

I believe that Biafra needs a better strategy that is built on a quest for developing the region rather than a hatred for others. You don't build your foundation on hatred.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Don't get me wrong. I'm not pro Nigeria. I actually don't believe Nigeria as is can work. And FYI, Nnamdi Kanu tends to include my Local government in IPOB's Biafra.

I believe that Biafra needs a better strategy that is built on a quest for developing the region rather than a hatred for others. You don't build your foundation on hatred.

It's not built on hatred. Kanu is the visible representation of the mind of easterners towards the Nigerian system.

If he didn't act in such manner, the government won't take him seriously.

Now his noise has brought the issue of restructuring to the fore. The govt is now acting because they know people are getting fed up with their lies and hypocrisy.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
aragonchuks:

Be careful, you are so intelligent that you can tell us more about one Nigeria....

Don't change the topic. Why do you guys behave like dumb people when discussing biafra? Or is the biafra spirit a dumb spirit?
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

Here is an intelligent response except if you are hopelessly biase:

Any fool out there knows that Ojukwus approach to Biafra cannot be Kanu's approach to Biafra. Ojukwu and Kanu are from different eras.

Ojukwu already held power as Governor of the Eastern Region and could declare Biafra effectively. Kanu on the other hand, does not hold that sort of power.

Another real difference between Ojukwus time and Kanu's time is that Ojukwu was under military rule while Kanu is under democracy. Thats why Ojukwu had to fight a war while Kanu does not need to fight.

When it comes to the issue sovereighty of people, the elite do not matter. What matters is what the majority of the people want, wether they be street touts or priviledged. Kanu wants a referendum for an area that compromises of the old Eastern Region and Delta state. I have never seen these people protesting their love of Nigeria on the streets. If any of the ethnic groups feel more comfortable with Nigeria, they should vote to remain in Nigeria while those who wish to go can go.

This was done in 1961 when British Cameroon voted in a referendum. South British Cameroon voted to join Republic of Cameroon while the North voted to join Nigeria. There was no issue of consulting or if the elite were involved, it was a matter of democracy, what the majority in a given area want.

In terms of Kanu asking the people of Anambra to bocott elections, he is entitled to do that. Anybody can ask the people of Anambra to boycott elections. It is left for the people of Anambra to heed the call or reject it. This again is democracy, allowing the people to choose. Everything about Kanu and IPOB agitation is democratic because no one us being forced to do anything.

Nigeria however is not democratic. It is Nigeria that will be telling everyone that nobody has a choice to choose if they want to be Nigerian or not.

It is this right for one to choose their own destiny is why Kanu will always be ahead of Nigeria

It is surprising you said kanu doesn't want war. We all remember the way he threatened everybody, both in the southwest and north. We all remember how he publicly abused obj and tinubu and virtually everyone.

Before his arrest, we remember how he was soliciting for arms. He even said he had an armed military force ready to do battle with Nigeria.

So, why are your words and those of kanu contradicting themselves? How can you be fighting for the same thing, but your words are different? Where is the unity? Where is the intelligence?

Finally, it is Bias not Biase
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by Sagay212: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
jemimafelix:

You are free to harvest provided you can pay the price.

Really...nne tell me the price osiso.... I will wire it into your account. Also let me know which one you prefer... banana or cassava

Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

It is surprising you said kanu doesn't want war. We all remember the way he threatened everybody, both in the southwest and north. We all remember how he publicly abused obj and tinubu and virtually everyone.

Before his arrest, we remember how he was soliciting for arms. He even said he had an armed military force ready to do battle with Nigeria.

So, why are your words and those of kanu contradicting themselves? How can you be fighting for the same thing, but your words are different? Where is the unity? Where is the intelligence?

Finally, it is Bias not Biase

Clap for yourself. It's obvious you are not in tune with the happenings surrounding biafran agitations madam copy-and-paste.

Obviously you don't listen to latest interviews regarding biafran agitations from neutral sources.

Who have been the one shooting down armless protesters as noted by transparency international, aljazeera and dw tv? Your Nigerian masters.

And suddenly, your hypocrisy now remembers that looters like obj and tinubu are elders.

Ojukwu, ekwueme, and other igbo elders have been insulted and harassed in the past by your type and but no, your brain won't remember that.

Shame on you and all those hiding under the toga of elder statesman who have looted the country dry.

And for the typographic correction, pls tell the management of nairaland to employ you in order to edit every post in this forum.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

Clap for yourself. It's obvious you are not in tune with the happenings surrounding biafran agitations madam copy-and-paste.

Obviously you don't listen to latest interviews regarding biafran agitations from neutral sources.

Who have been the one shooting down armless protesters as noted by transparency international, aljazeera and dw tv? Your Nigerian masters.

And suddenly, your hypocrisy now remembers that looters like obj and tinubu are elders.

Ojukwu, ekwueme, and other igbo elders have been insulted and harassed in the past by your type and but no, your brain won't remember that.

Shame on you and all those hiding under the toga of elder statesman who have looted the country dry.

And for the typographic correction, pls tell the management of nairaland to employ you in order to edit every post in this forum.

I didn't hear anything from Al Jazeera or wherever. I heard it all from radio biafra. Before his arrest, your god, kanu was threatening to kill everybody, saying he already had an army that would take down Nigeria at his command. A video was recorded of kanu where he was asking igbos abroad to provide him with arms and ammunition, which was one of the reasons why the Nigerian government arrested him.

Is it that you don't listen to radio biafra or your head is cursed with dumbness that you can't remember?

I wanted to keep this discuss civil. But since you've resorted to abuse, I have no choice than to pay you in your own coin.

I Hope the video below will cure you of your stupid and disgusting ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

I didn't hear anything from Al Jazeera or wherever. I heard it all from radio biafra. Before his arrest, your god, kanu was threatening to kill everybody, saying he already had an army that would take down Nigeria at his command. A video was recorded of kanu where he was asking igbos abroad to provide him with arms and ammunition, which was one of the reasons why the Nigerian government arrested him.

Is it that you don't listen to radio biafra or your head is cursed with dumbness that you can't remember?

I wanted to keep this discuss civil. But since you've resorted to abuse, I have no choice than to pay you in your own coin.

I Hope the video below will cure you of your stupid and disgusting ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAdepL75uM4

Listen to him as regards the arms for use against Nigeria. I have helped you enough.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAdepL75uM4

Thank you for confirming that kanu is an unstable slowpoke
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

Thank you for confirming that kanu is an unstable slowpoke

It is obviously clear who the slowpoke is.

Indeed you fear for biafra is real.

Deal with it.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

It is obviously clear who the slowpoke is.

Indeed you fear for biafra is real.

Deal with it.

Believe me, I don't care if your entire lineage disappears without traces right now. Who igbo presence epp?
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

Believe me, I don't care if your entire lineage disappears without traces right now. Who igbo presence epp?

See, rantings won't make you sound more intelligent or wiser. It only confirms that you are an animal. After all Aisha buhari and shehu sani confirmed the zoo status of Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by Okoroawusa: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
AmadiAba:
Op be careful o. Nnamdi Kanu has not done any wrong. Yes he is human and may make some mistakes but they re mostly negligible.
First u call IPOB members miscreants, thats a shame. so what re u? There re Professors, engineers, Diplomats, Doctors etc in IPOB membership.

The simple thing Nnamdi Kanu has asked for is a referendum for Biafran people to decide what they want. What can be more democratic than that?
bros,op called Profs that were wit ojukwu.call one dat is wit kanu.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

See, rantings won't make you sound more intelligent or wiser. It only confirms that you are an animal. After all Aisha buhari and shehu sani confirmed the zoo status of Nigeria.

Yes I am an animal. You must be a fool to be chatting with an animal
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
To all the "we south-south...." and "obigbo is not igbo" as we as "Igbo is landlocked" e-diots, this is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukQZFUBfejU
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

Yes I am an animal. You must be a fool to be chatting with an animal

Yes o animals are not as intelligent as humans but we still play and chat with intelligent pets or domesticated animals...

Lol
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

Yes o animals are not as intelligent as humans but we still play and chat with intelligent pets or domesticated animals...

Lol

Do you know one thing about those playing with animals? They are almost always disconnected from reality. No wonder you flaaaatheads sound like dumb idiots when you talk about biafra.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

Do you know one thing about those playing with animals? They are almost always disconnected from reality. No wonder you flaaaatheads sound like dumb idiots when you talk about biafra.

Lol.....Rantings as usual
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

Lol.....Rantings as usual

Don'tchange the subject, empty flaaaathead
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

Don'tchange the subject, empty flaaaathead

Thank you. Keep proving me right with your rant. Anu ohia.
I should be the one telling you not to change the subject.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

Thank you. Keep proving me right with your rant. Anu ohia.
I should be the one telling you not to change the subject.

Useless jobless flaaaathead discussing with an animal. I'm also certain you are one of those foolish igbos staying in southwest and calling Nigeria a zoo.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

Useless jobless flaaaathead discussing with an animal. I'm also certain you are one of those foolish igbos staying in southwest and calling Nigeria a zpoo.

Nigeria is a zoo because of e-diots like you infesting everywhere.

Subject changer.
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by adetayo234: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
ofai:

Nigeria is a zoo because of e-diots like you infesting everywhere.

Subject changer.

And cursed bbastard like you call the place a zoo but still continue living there? Doesn't that make you and your generation a bunch of stuppid people?
Re: Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) by ofai: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
adetayo234:

And cursed bbastard like you call the place a zoo but still continue living there? Doesn't that make you and your generation a bunch of stuppid people?

Living where? I pray this biafra materializes so I can stop this unholy cohabitation with fish brained homonids like you. For now I no get choice.

My home is here in the east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Compare Jonathan’s Security Team With Buhari’s Security Team" - Reno Omokri / RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. / NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.