Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion? (5131 Views)

Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion? by Welcum: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please, I'm writing something about the man and I need to know these details about him. So, kindly help. Thank you.
Re: What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion? by okunfemm(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
I think u can google search
Re: What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion? by icon02(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hausa/ muslim from hayin kaduna.
Re: What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion? by Scream(m): 3:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Welcum:
Please, I'm writing something about the man and I need to know these details about him. So, kindly help. Thank you.

This question amounts to cleaning your face with spit in a river.
Re: What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion? by Welcum: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2019
icon02:
Hausa/ muslim from hayin kaduna.
Thank you very much. You're really an icon. Don't mind stupid Scream and Okunfemm who think they must type some trash all the time even when they don't have what to say.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Behold the intimidating profile of DIG Egbunike, Abba Kyari’s Nemesis. / Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists / Automobile Firm Debuts In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.