Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Business Minded Person Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Minded Person Only (761 Views)

I Need Serious Business Minded Person In Portharcourt !^ Owerri ^awka^ Onitsha ^ / I Seek Serious And Business Minded Individual For A Food Business Partnership / Business Minded? Come In. What Is Your Business Plan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Minded Person Only by ak22(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
a business opportunity for interested 5 to 10 persons in the kosso wood log export line. This opportunity is sure to give you a returns of #100,000 or more every month with a one time initial investment of #4.5m naira only to be contributed for buying and exporting kosso wood by whoever wants to participate, this wood sell for $15.000. Our ideal candidate must have a valid ID card ( voter's card or national ID card or international passport), an active bank account, physical meeting every month in Sagamu, Ogun state . Interested person should drop their WhatsApp number below and you shall be contacted through this no. 08067417582. For more information
Re: Business Minded Person Only by tectonotimes: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
ak22:
a business opportunity for interested 5 to 10 persons in the kosso wood log export line. This opportunity is sure to give you a returns of #100,000 or more every month with a one time initial investment of #4.5m naira only to be contributed for buying and exporting kosso wood by whoever wants to participate, this wood sell for $15.000. Our ideal candidate must have a valid ID card ( voter's card or national ID card or international passport), an active bank account, physical meeting every month in Sagamu, Ogun state . Interested person should drop their WhatsApp number below and you shall be contacted through this no. 08067417582
See, for you to succeed in the exportation of kosso wood, you must keep yourself abreast of the contemporary dynamics of export to avoid any pitfall. For more information, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Business Minded Person Only by Makuos: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
ALTERNATIVE CAPITAL PARTNERS LIMITED brings to you an opportunity to save with regular interest payment on your savings in ACAP Income Fund. The fund is a product that encourages a savings and investment culture with
competitive returns above conventional savings products.

Minimum Subscription:
a. Individual N5,000(Multiple of N1,000 thereafter)
b. Enterprise N20,000( Multiple of N5,000 thereafter)
c. Corporate N50,000(Multiple of N5,000 thereafter)

√ Minimum Lock- In Period: 90 days
√ Interest Payment: Quarterly
√ Minimum Guaranteed Returns: 13.00% p.a
√ Account Statement: Monthly.

Benefits: Collateral for loans, Tax- free returns on investment, 0 level of risk etc.

•Subscription form can be downloaded from our website: www.acapng.com. Minimum guaranteed returns is reviewed every quarter in line with macro-economic variables.

For additional information, please contact: Emmanuel- 08067251843 Or visit our office at: 176 corporation Drive, Dolphin, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Re: Business Minded Person Only by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
100k returns for a 4.5m investment monthly. Why is the roi so small?

1 Like

Re: Business Minded Person Only by ak22(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2017
slimany:
100k returns for a 4.5m investment monthly. Why is the roi so small?

No, the total money to invest is that #4.5m and ROI is 900k. now depends on numbers of participant and how much you invested that will determined each participant RIO .
That is why I said for more information call or whatsaap . thanks
Re: Business Minded Person Only by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2017
ak22:

No, the total money to invest is that #4.5m and ROI is 900k. now depends on numbers of participant and how much you invested that will determined each participant RIO .
That is why I said for more information call or whatsaap . thanks

okay sir. am expecting some cash, once I lay my hands on it. I will get back to u.

(1) (Reply)

The / Do You Need One-on-one Cryptocurrency Trading Training? / How To Import All Major Original Brand Phones Direct From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.