Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Seek Serious And Business Minded Individual For A Food Business Partnership - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Seek Serious And Business Minded Individual For A Food Business Partnership (708 Views)

>1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined / I Need Serious Business Minded Person In Portharcourt !^ Owerri ^awka^ Onitsha ^ / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Seek Serious And Business Minded Individual For A Food Business Partnership by honestpoju: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Happy Saturday folks,

Hope we are voting for the candidate of our choice #voteyourconscience.

A serious minded, vibrant and steady ready partner is needed . We all need an extra source of income this 2019, don't wait for the Federal Government, take your destiny into your hands

Be your own BOSS this year, let's start a food business together and grow the brand. I have the PASSION , SKILL SET, INTEREST , ZEAL , DISPOSITION and TIME to take up this VENTURE. IF you have the CAPITAL, INTEREST AND A SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUAL who shares the same ideological beliefs, concept, vision and mindset as myself.
Do not hesitate to call me on 07032088131 (calls only)

N. B: we talking about food business here. Rich or Poor, healthy or sick, working, self employed or sit at homes, people gotta eat. We have a population of almost 200 Million people. The opportunities are there waiting to be tapped into and explored.

1 Like

Re: I Seek Serious And Business Minded Individual For A Food Business Partnership by honestpoju: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy new month folks. Still looking for that angel investor. And please kindly read carefully, most especially the words in CAPS. Only serious minded people that know what they want and please no time wasters.

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without Debit Card / Three Must-have Skills To Run A Profitable Business / Make 10-15k Or More Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.