Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere (1398 Views)

Ihedioha Returns To Supreme Court, Says Uzodinma Was Not APC Candidate / With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf / Breaking: For Partnering With APC, AFENIFERE Suspends Iyiola Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by blackfase(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
The Afenifere Renewal Group has said it doubts the capacity of the El Rufai-led committee of the All Progressives Congress on restructuring to advise the party appropriately on the subject.
The pan-Yoruba socio-political group, in a statement signed by its publicity secretary, Kunle Famoriyo, reiterated that restructuring has to be according to the expressed wishes of the people of Nigeria, irrespective of the outcome of the El-Rufai-led committee.
According to the group, the majority of the committee members have hitherto publicly denounced the subject as either irrelevant or irresponsible and their publicly known personal stance may largely influence the committee’s report.
It is on record that the committee’s chairman recently said on a live TV broadcast that “A lot of the talk about political restructuring is political opportunism and irresponsibility in my opinion” and he does “not believe that the 2014 CONFAB report is a sensible basis.”
Gov. Ganduje was also reported, while addressing National Youth Council of Nigeria in 2016, to have said that restructuring was not the way out for Nigeria.
Gov. Lalong, while addressing Law School students recently said APC has no stance on federalism, despite the prominence given it in the party’s manifesto, while the Party’s Publicity Secretary, Bolaji Abdullahi, believes that restructuring should not take priority for now.
“While we are prepared to give this committee the benefit of doubt, it would appear that the APC continues to waste precious opportunities that its 2015 electoral victory presented to it on a platter of gold to salvage Nigeria, in accordance with its manifesto,” the statement said, while adding that “as of now, there is really no luxury of time to continue to dress peoples’ genuine agitation in convoluted bureaucracy and officialdom.”
“We, therefore, hope that the party can come down from its high horse and listen to the loud whispers of Nigerians, which portend an unprecedented humanitarian crisis waiting to occur in the absence of a genuine attempt at restructuring the country.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by lilytender: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Has Afenifere or Afenifebi members returned the money they collected from Goatluck Jonaddaft to rig election for him? If not, they should all be locked up with captured Ikorodu Baddoo members. The so called Afenifere as an organization has been rendered useless by the Jagaban, the Jagaban has made us see that the organization called Afenifere is an association of old thieves. The probe of the Boko Haram arms money has also exposed Afenifere as a group of blood sucking old idiots who should all be stoned to death for collection bribe from Goatluck to influenced the 2015 election.

Since the man you collected bribe from could not do it for 6 years, Buhari too will not do it in his 8 years. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow because you would be seen as enemies of the State and treated as such. You old thives said that the so called restructuring would be done on Nigerians' terms and not on APC's terms. Let me remind you that APC members are Nigerians and not Togolese and they cut across all the over 250 tribes in Nigeria and not a looting regional organization like yours. Least I forget, I am a proud omo Oduduwa and not a shameless Oduduwa prodigal son like you thieves..
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
FTC

The person below me should not cry o
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who are Nigerians ?

Is Apc from mars ?

I didn't get it

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Afenifere the Yoruba gang
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:
Who are Nigerians ?

Is Apc from mars ?

I didn't get it

imaging this one,

Can anything good come out of APC?

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by lilytender: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hemcy:
FTC

The person below me should not cry o

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by sarrki(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
imaging this one,

Can anything good come out of APC?

Ask your hero

He said more than that
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by sarrki(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Danielmoore:
Afenifere the Yoruba gang

Ipob miscreants are problem to themselves

And the society at large

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Luckylife(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
I concur
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Mrjo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
lilytender:
Has Afenifere or Afenifebi members returned the money they collected from Goatluck Jonaddaft to rig election for him? If not, they should all be locked up with captured Ikorodu Baddoo members. The so called Afenifere as an organization has been rendered useless by the Jagaban, the Jagaban has made us see that the organization called Afenifere is an association of old thieves. The probe of the Boko Haram arms money has also exposed Afenifere as a group of blood sucking old idiots who should all be stoned to death for collection bribe from Goatluck to influenced the 2015 election.

Since the man you collected bribe from could not do it for 6 years, Buhari too will not do it in his 8 years. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow because you would be seen as enemies of the State and treated as such. You old thives said that the so called restructuring would be done on Nigerians' terms and not on APC's terms. Let me remind you that APC members are Nigerians and not Togolese and they cut across all the over 250 tribes in Nigeria and not a looting regional organization like yours. Least I forget, I am a proud omo Oduduwa and not a shameless Oduduwa prodigal son like you thieves..
hav u return the one pmb gave u?

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by PenSniper: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
lilytender:

FOI bill has opened the gate for iŕrational entities to wrote stuff and nonsense in the name of comments.

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
...trust APC govt to genuinely restructure Nigeria to your own detriment. Also if you believe that Nigeria will be restructured then I am sorry they have done 'April-fool to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Pavarottii(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
lilytender:

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Chiaka(f): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Exactly!!!
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by OreMI22: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
One of Sarduana Ahmadu Bello's greatest legacies is that he directed Nigeria towards having a completely federal constitution in 1963.

That constitution help Nigerian regions to develop rapidly with minimal interference from the Federal Government.

We must return to the 1963 federal constitution for Nigeria to develop and finally quell the urge of breakup since every region will already be managing their own affairs under one country

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by xandy84: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
I took time to read your write up but could not make sense of it. Your write up has nothing to do with the post and you made the worse thing worse off by losing sanity and cursing people old enough to be your father and grandfather. You may have reason to be against Afenifere but you still need to pass your point across with sanity. Learn to be civil while you make your point..

lilytender:

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by oduastates: 1:08am On Jul 21, 2017
lilytender:

Afenifere renewal group is different from afenifere .
They broke away from the main group
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by cjrane: 1:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Nothing good can come out of APC "Restructuring" crap.

Southerners should unite and stop oil flow from their land. Make the area unsafe for anyone trying to come there and cheat us by pumping out our oil and leaving us with polluted environment and poverty. If OIL flow stops, Nigeria will listen and address your plight without playing games with words like "restructuring".
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by blackfase(m): 3:34am On Jul 21, 2017
cjrane:
Nothing good can come out of APC "Restructuring" crap.

Southerners should unite and stop oil flow from their land. Make the area unsafe for anyone trying to come there and cheat us by pumping out our oil and leaving us with polluted environment and poverty. If OIL flow stops, Nigeria will listen and address your plight without playing games with words like "restructuring".
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Markfemi2: 3:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Good
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by orisa37: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Supported.
Or else, the struggle has not even started.
Governor of Zamfara, Okorocha and the IGP should not be involved in any Discussion concerning state Police arrangement.
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Why members of APCs have started singing new song is what i don't understand. Tinubu, osinbajo and a couple of others were all proponents of regionalism. What has now changed?

Never vouch for a man's character or words until you give him access to power. Power brings out the true nature of human beings.

hypocritical lots
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2017
lilytender:

No, you are not. You are just another political jobber, lapdog, dirty Yoruba Muslims with unkempt beards. And your opinion in this regard is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Your opinion does not extend beyond the walls of your mosque and its meant for the consumption of your fellow Yoruba Muslims almajiris. Now, go and do your early morning hitting the head on the floor or go find skull to mine as that is the stock in trade of you Yoruba Muslims.
Blackfase is Yoruba and so I am. Who are you? Ta ni baba e ni le yi?
Go fccck yourself dirty alfa.
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by blackfase(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

No, you are not. You are just another political jobber, lapdog, dirty Yoruba Muslims with unkempt beards. And your opinion in this regard is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Your opinion does not extend beyond the walls of your mosque and its meant for the consumption of your fellow Yoruba Muslims almajiris. Now, go and do your early morning hitting the head on the floor or go find skull to mine as that is the stock in trade of you Yoruba Muslims.
Blackfase is Yoruba and so I am. Who are you? Ta ni baba e ni le yi?
Go fccck yourself dirty alfa.

The thing dey pain d guy gaan ni o. Mumus too plenty for Yoruba land sha. Thats d biggest threat to anything we might hope for, and we know who they are. The Jihadists amongst us sympathetic to their fulani gambari masters. Irony is they dont even recognize d mumus as true moslems and always first in line for slaughter when their crazed jihad is launched. When will these animals ever have sense?
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by cjrane: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
The ONLY reason Fulani refuses to have a fair and equitable Nigeria is because we have allowed uninterrupted flow of OIL.

It is time to hit and stop the OIL flow until Nigeria is returned to an equitable 1963 constitution agreed to by our founding fathers as the basis for unity as one country or we simply adopt the 2014 CONFAB report as agreed to by Nigerians.

No more Fulani 1999 military constitution. But OIL flow must first STOP, before they will know we mean it.
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by orisa37: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
INEC shall first be decentralised.
State Assemblies shall commssion Bodies of equal Representations of Political Parties as Electoral Commission for Elections in each State.
INEC shall remain collating Body for Presidencial election only.
Each State shall have IGP.
State Governments shall commission Bodies for exploration and exploitation of their Mineral Resourses.
Traditional Rulers shall be responsible for Local grassroot Government Administration in their Domain.
God bless Afenifere and Nigeria.
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by blackfase(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
cjrane:
The ONLY reason Fulani refuses to have a fair and equitable Nigeria is because we have allowed uninterrupted flow of OIL.

It is time to hit and stop the OIL flow until Nigeria is returned to an equitable 1963 constitution agreed to by our founding fathers as the basis for unity as one country or we simply adopt the 2014 CONFAB report as agreed to by Nigerians.

No more Fulani 1999 military constitution. But OIL flow must first STOP, before they will know we mean it.
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by ejanla077: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
blackfase:
The Afenifere Renewal Group has said it doubts the capacity of the El Rufai-led committee of the All Progressives Congress on restructuring to advise the party appropriately on the subject.
The pan-Yoruba socio-political group, in a statement signed by its publicity secretary, Kunle Famoriyo, reiterated that restructuring has to be according to the expressed wishes of the people of Nigeria, irrespective of the outcome of the El-Rufai-led committee.
According to the group, the majority of the committee members have hitherto publicly denounced the subject as either irrelevant or irresponsible and their publicly known personal stance may largely influence the committee’s report.
It is on record that the committee’s chairman recently said on a live TV broadcast that “A lot of the talk about political restructuring is political opportunism and irresponsibility in my opinion” and he does “not believe that the 2014 CONFAB report is a sensible basis.”
Gov. Ganduje was also reported, while addressing National Youth Council of Nigeria in 2016, to have said that restructuring was not the way out for Nigeria.
Gov. Lalong, while addressing Law School students recently said APC has no stance on federalism, despite the prominence given it in the party’s manifesto, while the Party’s Publicity Secretary, Bolaji Abdullahi, believes that restructuring should not take priority for now.
“While we are prepared to give this committee the benefit of doubt, it would appear that the APC continues to waste precious opportunities that its 2015 electoral victory presented to it on a platter of gold to salvage Nigeria, in accordance with its manifesto,” the statement said, while adding that “as of now, there is really no luxury of time to continue to dress peoples’ genuine agitation in convoluted bureaucracy and officialdom.”
“We, therefore, hope that the party can come down from its high horse and listen to the loud whispers of Nigerians, which portend an unprecedented humanitarian crisis waiting to occur in the absence of a genuine attempt at restructuring the country.”

afonja vs apc zombies

yoruba vs apc zombies
Re: Restructuring Shall Be On Nigerians’ Terms, Not Apc’s – Afenifere by cjrane: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
ejanla077:

afonja vs apc zombies

yoruba vs apc zombies

I think this is no longer the case.

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu Replies Buhari From The Grave..(video) / What I’ll Do For T Y Danjuma – Wike / FG Redesigns 2nd Niger Bridge From 2km To 7.9km—ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.