Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

In Need Of Writer ASAP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Writer ASAP (731 Views)

I urgently need a writer asap / Vacancy For The Position Of Writer Is Needed Urgently / Urgent Vacancy For The Post Of Writer/editor In A Media House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Writer ASAP by DKorex(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hi,
I need an EXCEPTIONAL article/content writer to help me with a gig. I've got my hands full at the moment and need a writer to help me with a task ASAP.

Requirements: I need someone whose writing style is comparable to those written on Entrepreneur, HubSpot and Forbes.

Please send a writing sample and your rate per word to iretitinuke@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Writer ASAP by Samson1104(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
How sure are we that you gonna pay?

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Writer ASAP by Lucario007(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
DKorex:
Hi,
I need an EXCEPTIONAL article/content writer to help me with a gig. I've got my hands full at the moment and need a writer to help me with a task ASAP.

Requirements: I need someone whose writing style is comparable to those written on Entrepreneur, HubSpot and Forbes.

Please send a writing sample and your rate per word to iretitinuke@gmail.com. Thanks

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my god. Please don't delude yourself into believing anyone will meet these requirements. This is like saying you want to hire someone like Beyoncé to come and sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Writer ASAP by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
I just sent you an email.
Re: In Need Of Writer ASAP by DKorex(f): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Seriously? You're telling me it's not possible to write in the tone I mentioned. Keep thinking so low of yourself.
Re: In Need Of Writer ASAP by DKorex(f): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Samson1104:
How sure are we that you gonna pay?

Ask Google. I'm sure it's got the answer to your question.
Re: In Need Of Writer ASAP by Ranchhoddas: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
DKorex:
Hi,

When you finally get someone who can write that way, kindly let us see the finished article because I do not know what it means to write like ''Forbes, HubSpot or Entrepreneur''.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Writer ASAP by Lucario007(m): 3:02am On Jul 21, 2017
DKorex:
Seriously? You're telling me it's not possible to write in the tone I mentioned. Keep thinking so low of yourself.

Oh, it is possible. Quite very so, but not for what you are capable of paying. You can hire Beyoncé to sing Mary Had A Little Lamb, but at the same time, you'd be broke doing it.

And I do not think low of myself, I am certain that there are Nigerians capable of doing this (myself being one of them), but they are out of your budget range, hence you came to Nairaland in search of cheap, gullible labor, rather than hiring a professional.

DKorex:

This was unnecessary, and to be honest, unprofessional. You don't sound like someone in need of assistance saying this, you sound like a petulant child.

To the aspiring writers in search of income, kindly save yourself time and energy working for a person who sounds this arrogant. As a successful freelance writer, I assure you, there are some jobs that are not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Writer ASAP by Samson1104(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
DKorex:

Tired of this sample stuff with no response.
Re: In Need Of Writer ASAP by wyse24(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2017
It is apparent that this lady is not a professional writer and she hasn't got her hands full. I can say vividly that she has no skills to deliver what her buyers require. She just wants to outsmart and makes money out of the less privileged. If you want to prove me wrong, share a link to your dashboard.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / VACANCY: Geophysicist, Geologist, Environmental Engineer, Accountant, Assistant / How Should I Tackle IPOB Related Questions In An Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.