Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying (1129 Views)

Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by Kenneth10110(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
A gun is pointed at your head the only thing to save your life is sing a song perfectly which song would you pick. As for me I'll go for Wash by Tekno i can't just die like that..

Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by mofeoluwadassah: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
aiye le o,ibosi o.....by tope alabi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by ExpensiveG: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
I go just sing all TEKNO tracks

*YAWA

*PANA

*BE

*RARA

*WHERE

*DIANA

*WASH

*DURO

*ANYTHING

*SAMANTHA

plus RUNTOWN ~ FOR LIFE ~ I like dis song scarrra grin

Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by Kenneth10110(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
ExpensiveG:
I go just sing all TEKNO tracks

*YAWA
*PANA
*BE
*RARA
*WHERE
*DIANA
*WASH
*DURO
*ANYTHING
*SAMANTHA

plus RUNTOWN ~ FOR LIFE ~ I like dis song scarrra grin

All this songs only you?
Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by drxeus(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
ya yi yo
ya i ya i jesu ya i
ya i yoo
acsjdurnfkdnyj iya jesu ya yi
dey will just shoot me one time

i will sing national pledge

1 Like

Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by michphenomena(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
If u wanna kill,kill me make I go
I will neva follow you to dat station grin
Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by ExpensiveG: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kenneth10110:

All this songs only you?
TEKNO songs no dey hard person to learn..... grin

Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by forreelinc(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin
show n tell
None nie te
Bohemian rhapsody
False alarm
Iskaba
Go tell your friends about it
Earned it
Writing on the wall
Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by EmyLeo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
lol
Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by EmyLeo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
zule zoo , kerewagrin grin.
#the man just dy do..kerewa kerewa kerewa kerewawo...lol..
#those days mehnn..
Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by ExpensiveG: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmyLeo:
zule zoo , kerewagrin grin.

#the man just dy do..kerewa kerewa kerewa kerewawo...lol..

#those days mehnn..

Make my Neighbor, catch you sing dat song, dey woman go beat you with koboko as if you be her pikin...

Dos days wen Zule Zoo wan put us small small children for inside trouble gringrin

Makurdi was fun

1 Like

Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by Kenneth10110(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Make my Neighbor, catch you sing dat song, dey woman go beat you with koboko as if you be her pikin...

Dos days wen Zule Zoo wan put us small small children for inside trouble gringrin

Makurdi was fun

Lol. I remember the days that song rained even in school we will be singing it primary school for that matter.
Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by Kenneth10110(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
ExpensiveG:
TEKNO songs no dey hard person to learn..... grin

very easy to learn
Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by stGabrielo(m): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2017
coolCCC hymns cool
Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
aiye le o,ibosi o.....by tope alabi cheesy
if you like sing from now till christ comes.. It won't/can't save you with me mumu.. You can't mention me somewhere abi you no miss me? Anyway you have kuku said you are dumb... Mtcheeeew
Re: Which Song Will You Sing To Save Your Life Instead Of Dying by Kenneth10110(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
paybak:
if you like sing from now till christ comes.. It won't/can't save you with me mumu.. You can't mention me somewhere abi you no miss me? Anyway you have kuku said you are dumb... Mtcheeeew

una no dey fight na...

(1) (Reply)

Amidst Death Controversy, Baba Sala Goes To Church Today (pics) / Obol Lopon Of Ugep And Paramount Ruler Of Yakurr LGA Takes Another Wife / Money Good Oo, Dj Cuppy And Her Dad, Femi Otedola Step Out In His Customized...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.