Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! (7816 Views)

Royalty Garden, Idasho, Akodo Ise, Ibeju-lekki, (1m)PROMO Close To Dangote Ref / FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! / Buy 5 Plot To To Get An Acre In Royalty Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by bigfrancis21: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Still available?
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
bigfrancis21:
Still available?
Yes it is... contact the phone number for more detailed information
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2019
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2019
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Still on the market
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Available for purchase
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
This month is your moment of unexplainable blessings because you will be encountering success all around. All the days of your life have been marked to have inestimable merriment. You will never have a cause to have a bad month. I wish you nothing less than the best month ever
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2019
The days of this month will be joyful to you and beautiful to every member of your home. I wish you the best in all the endeavors you will adventuring through this month.This month is your month of unexplainable blessings because you will be encountering success all around. All the days of your life have been marked to have inestimable merriment. I wish you nothing less than the best month ever. Happy new month
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
“Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security”.
Suze Orman
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Pwanedge.com
Pwanedge.com

Properties and Investment Ltd
Graceville Estate
Home Estate Development Graceville Estate

Graceville Estate

Graceville Estate is located at Okegun Odofin Village, Lekki Epe – Expressway, along the location that will future the 4th mainland bridge.

Provisions has been made for 300 sqm, 450sqm and 600sqm to cater for everyone’s capacity.

Essential Information

Title: Government Excision
Outright Payment:

300 sqm – ₦ 1,800,000
450 sqm – ₦ 2,700,000
600 sqm – ₦ 3,600,000
12 months plan:

300 sqm – ₦ 2,000,000
450 sqm – ₦ 3,000,000
600 sqm – ₦ 4,000,000
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.”
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Available for purchase
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Real Estate is still the safest form of investment and every wise wealthy individual has some.
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2019
“Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.”
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Real Estate is still the safest form of investment and every wise wealthy individual has some.
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
-Winston Churchill
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
-Russell Sage
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Something About Gtbank Buildings / Ready to build Plots of land For Sale In OLOMOWEWE IBEJU LEKKI / MASTERS VILLA ESTATE, Awoyaya Ajah, 700sqm(60ft/120ft) @#5.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.