Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! (7817 Views)

Royalty Garden, Idasho, Akodo Ise, Ibeju-lekki, (1m)PROMO Close To Dangote Ref / FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! / Buy 5 Plot To To Get An Acre In Royalty Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt.
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:42am On Feb 07, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2020
On this day of the month of August, 2020 I stand on the promise of Jesus Christ in John 13:14 which says "Whatever you ask for in my name I will do" to speak light into every area of your life which has fallen out of tune with the will of God, in the name of Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other name I pray that you receive divine wisdom, divine healing, divine direction towards excellence, and I pray that our Heavenly Father forgives us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us, Amen.
Regardless of what the statistics say, the economy says, the news say, these last 5 months of 2020 will be your most blessed months yet. So I say, wake up with a song of praise child of God, for you are going to have a plethora of testimonies to give in the no distant future, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Happy new month ��
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2020
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE IN ROYALTY GARDEN!! SPECIAL PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:47am On Oct 18, 2020
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Something About Gtbank Buildings / Ready to build Plots of land For Sale In OLOMOWEWE IBEJU LEKKI / PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.